• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ozonioterapia-pelo-anus.jpeg

Step aside chloroquine, our government has a new radical method to combat COVID.

The Health Minister of Brazil, Eduardo Pazuello, received last Monday (3/8) defenders of the use of ozone as a form of treatment for the coronavirus. The practice is already used in hospitals in the south of the country and gained notoriety after the mayor of Itajaí (SC), Volnei Morastoni, defended the application of gas by the anus.

According to the mayor, who recorded a video that went viral on social media, this is an effective way to contain the spread of the disease. Although there is no proven effectiveness, the mayor said he offers treatment to infected patients in hospitals in Itajaí.
The Federal Council of Medicine (CFM) advises against the laboratory use of ozone therapy. Experts warn that the so-called ozone therapy is an experimental practice, allowed only in studies that follow defined criteria and monitor the evolution of patients.

Link in Portuguese

Brazil has nearly 3.000.000 accumulated cases and 97.000 deaths so far.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To think that this would get a thread here before the recent article with around four sources that said Bolsonaro actually tried to dismantle the Supreme Court a couple of months ago.

(Or maybe I missed it so if that I'm sorry)

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
They are literally blowing hot air up your ass.

The joke writes itself.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the tragedy of dying from coronavirus AND getting something blown up your ass for no good reason.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I thought people who are into ozone therapy generally cycle it into their bloodstream.

Not that any way is a good way, though. It's up there with crystals and homeopathy for alternative medicine nonsense. It's one of those miracle cure-alls with bullshit claims like this:

Ozone improves brain function, helps your mitochondria make more energy, kills damaging gut bacteria and toxic mold, speeds up wound healing, decreases inflammation, and makes your teeth and gums stronger.

It's toxic to breathe and an irritant. No idea what happens when you put it in your bum, though. Can't be worse than bleach enemas some parents gave their kids to cure autism and then claimed the intestinal lining that fell out was proof it was working. Jesus people are fucking morons.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This is good for the environment too. Once the ozone cycles through the body it goes back into the atmosphere to help refill the Ozone layer

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so bad for the doctors who have to see their patients reject their treatments in favor of shit like this.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
So... THATs the ozone hole, always wondered what that meant.
Talk bout Atmosfear

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
The Federal Council of Medicine (CFM) advises against the laboratory use of ozone therapy. Experts warn that the so-called ozone therapy is an experimental practice, allowed only in studies that follow defined criteria and monitor the evolution of patients.

Is this an Umbrella Corp thing?

Because I'm down for some light butt stuff if I can turn into a Tyrant.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
...I have no words.
Very much NOT looking forward having to deal with similar crack cures over here ugh because it's just a matter of time.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
I just can't anymore...

It's good we don't have contact with other intelligent species. I'd be so embarassed to be a human if had to deal with aliens.