• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Boy, that Asylum skin sure is awkward with the mental health controversy happening now...

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
got hacked while I was trying to hide and stall on well, Sombra gives me a hi
laughed my ass off

sent them a compliment and a gg and their PSN profile has a big picture of Lucio, of course a Lucio main would know those dangers lmao

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
finally got a legendary last night; Genji's
not one I really wanted but I like it

I was hoping for Torb's or Hog's cuz I don't have the credits to buy both but then I actually got Hog's in the very next box today
just bought Torb's and now I can happily take a break from overwatch until role queue/Sigma

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
Happily? We've got a long weekend up here in Canuckistan and I'm gonna' squeeze in as much Overwatch as possible.

...once I'm done editing my next vid.

EDIT: BAM

Overwatch time.

Last edited:

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
Happily? We've got a long weekend up here in Canuckistan and I'm gonna' squeeze in as much Overwatch as possible.

...once I'm done editing my next vid.

EDIT: BAM

Overwatch time.
your vids always make me want to play Tracer more lol

but no, I'm really eager for role queue to happen so I'm ok taking a break for a bit
and by a break I mean maybe I'll play just one or two QP matches a night and no comp lol

Chance

Nov 22, 2017
your vids always make me want to play Tracer more lol

but no, I'm really eager for role queue to happen so I'm ok taking a break for a bit
and by a break I mean maybe I'll play just one or two QP matches a night and no comp lol

Thank you! ^.^

I too am dying for role que though. Every time I go up against 3 supports or DPS with a solo DPS Moira healing us I'm looking to the horizon and 2 2 2 >.<

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Ah, Mystery Heroes. Where the defending team has three Torbs, a Rein, a Moira and a Bastion on their side, and the RNG tells you to do something with two Doomfists.

EDIT: Someone asking why I don't contest the payload at the finish line when I'm Sombra and it's a 7v1 counting Bob. Why do you think?

Last edited:

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Has anyone ever been into a skirmish lately while joining Mystery Heroes on PC? I don't think I've ever been in one for weeks(i usually join a game in less than 10 secs), which is pretty strange considering I often ended up into skirmishes in the past. Not that I'm complaining. It's like MH got a boost in popularity or something.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Did Sigma's Asylum skin get posted? Kinda yikes

Yeah, the skin is just one part of the overarching problem: Sigma is the only character who is depicted in-game as having a mental illness, and almost every part of that depiction is negative. There isn't a flattering way to talk about it in a flattering manner.

Then again, Sigma doesn't have anything to do with mental illness in its common clinical sense. He had his mind fucked by black hole exposure, which isn't even a fucking thing. He's not bi-polar one.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Wow this might be the first event I haven't even got a single gold anything. Not even 500 coins or a lame evergreen skin. I don't play as much as I did in the anniversary event, but I usually got one or two at this point. Good thing this event doesn't realy have anything I wanted.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Then again, Sigma doesn't have anything to do with mental illness in its common clinical sense. He had his mind fucked by black hole exposure, which isn't even a fucking thing. He's not bi-polar one.
Yeah this is the single silver-lining with Sigma's whole asylum "aesthetic": dude had this mind turned into jelly by a black hole, not exactly a diagnosable mental illness with a history of poor representation in media.

Last edited:

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
to me he comes off more like a (sympathetic) batman villain -which itself is a whole thing- rather than them trying to portray an actual mental illness
but also "it's not as bad as it could have been" ain't great

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017
Fuck Ninja. Fitzy and Fareeha are true talents.

oh my god this is amazing

it's the gayest nerd shit and i absolutely love it

been a fan of fitzy for a while and that big brain on him, and i've also started following fareeha's streams. melts my heart everytime she does a little scat singing, so hearing her perform a full song is just magical. oh and also wow i had no idea fitzy could sing like that, too. these two should be the faces (and voices) of streaming.

the video itself btw is top shelf. the part where the typical goats comp runs off a cliff is beautiful.

best song from frozen too!

this collab is just *chef's kiss*

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Hey Blizzard, give any thought whatsoever to restricting the range or accuracy of Torb's turret yet?

No? Unless it's a speck the turret will always snipe you with unerring accuracy the second you come into view?

K.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
anyone not receive OWL tokens when watching the OWL streams on twitch? i get notification there saying i received it but my tokens never changed. i doubled checked and reconnected my b.net but still nothing.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
anyone not receive OWL tokens when watching the OWL streams on twitch? i get notification there saying i received it but my tokens never changed. i doubled checked and reconnected my b.net but still nothing.

Its been working fine for me. I seem to get tokens just about eveytime I log on to play on Xbox since I usually have OWL going in the background on days its on.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
I finally built my dream PC with Ryzen 3700x and Radeon 5700XT.

But I'm afraid to try out OW. As a long time console player, Mouse and Keyboard scares me lol.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I finally built my dream PC with Ryzen 3700x and Radeon 5700XT.

But I'm afraid to try out OW. As a long time console player, Mouse and Keyboard scares me lol.

I tried going back to console after I broke my graphics card and it was awkward as heck. You can get used to it, but it was so much less smooth.

Still, I would say the game isn't necessarily worse, but everything surrounding the game, the loading times the download speeds, etc, that's all way better.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017

I tried going back to console after I broke my graphics card and it was awkward as heck. You can get used to it, but it was so much less smooth.

Still, I would say the game isn't necessarily worse, but everything surrounding the game, the loading times the download speeds, etc, that's all way better.

I have PS3 Navi Move controller. If there are ppl in the top 500 that uses the same method, I wanna try using it too. Half controller/half mouse is my best bet.

I have lots of friends on my Xbox list and whatsapp. I didn't tell them yet because I'm not sure I can compete with the best on PC with my console boosted reflexes lol.

Gonna play training mode forever.

As a fellow console to PC fellow, anything for the sensitivity you did? I'm assuming everything on default and 400 DPI is a good place to start, correct?

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
It was actually interesting watching Chance's video for a while wondering why the movement seemed so weird (slow rotations while moving mostly) and then noticing it was on PS4. I've only ever watched high-level PC games and played PC myself.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I have PS3 Navi Move controller. If there are ppl in the top 500 that uses the same method, I wanna try using it too. Half controller/half mouse is my best bet.

I have lots of friends on my Xbox list and whatsapp. I didn't tell them yet because I'm not sure I can compete with the best on PC with my console boosted reflexes lol.

Gonna play training mode forever.

As a fellow console to PC fellow, anything for the sensitivity you did? I'm assuming everything on default and 400 DPI is a good place to start, correct?
With sensitivity, you have to experiment and find your own flow. I landed between the eDPI 3800-4000 range depending on the hero I'm using because I was told the best way to figure out what is good for you is to start low and slowly raise it until your comfortable. I'm a little unusual though in that I have a high DPI (2500) and a low sensitivity (1.6). With your 400 DPI and the default sensitivity (15), that's 6000 eDPI, so maybe lower it a bit and raise it as it feels right.

Otherwise, you may have to get used to keyboard movement. I know it took me a while to get used to.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
With sensitivity, you have to experiment and find your own flow. I landed between the eDPI 3800-4000 range depending on the hero I'm using because I was told the best way to figure out what is good for you is to start low and slowly raise it until your comfortable. I'm a little unusual though in that I have a high DPI (2500) and a low sensitivity (1.6). With your 400 DPI and the default sensitivity (15), that's 6000 eDPI, so maybe lower it a bit and raise it as it feels right.

Otherwise, you may have to get used to keyboard movement. I know it took me a while to get used to.

Alright. I feel like a complete noob with all this DPI stuff but this is why I'm excited.

Restarting my OW career all over again. Hell yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.