• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Here's another look at Academy D.Va
eULONud.jpg

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
As a support main, who loves playing Baptiste, my biggest problem are teammates that accidentally step out of my immortality field. So I wish they would change the immortality-field visuals back to the PTR's cylinder-effect....
D68UtslUIAEkXtJ

....instead of the minimalistic-effect we currently have.
D68UtshUYAACO8g

Oct 27, 2017
As a support main, who loves playing Baptiste, my biggest problem are teammates that accidentally step out of my immortality field. So I wish they would change the immortality-field visuals back to the PTR's cylinder-effect....
D68UtslUIAEkXtJ

....instead of the minimalistic-effect we currently have.
D68UtshUYAACO8g

I think they need to come at it from the other way around and make the visual effect for the player inside the aura more pronounced. As you say, the problem is mostly from people not realising they're inside it and walking outside of it. Zarya bubbles have a similar problem - the effect is a bit too subtle and gets lost in the action.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
hoping i get a new 2019 leg skin in the free box.

haven't spent $40 in a while. sucks too. i think for 2 years i spent money on every event. blizz please.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Will I be able to buy old and locked skins during the anniversary event? I missed out on the Baptise Talon skin.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Just now noticing the anniversary menu screen only features the original heroes.

EDIT: Wait a minute, now there's a different one. Mostly featuring the new heroes.

Last edited:

stingsabit

Nov 4, 2017
Sooo... Brigitte's Take a Hike and Get Lost voice lines are basically the same in Swedish she just says is differently, lolol. Lame-o!

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Took a month off to play some MK and some backlog and now I'm ready to go.

I think I still have enough coins for a costume or two if they don't drop.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Got Camouflage Baptiste ,Forest Spirit Orisa, Torb anniversary Icon, and Eirennach Moira out of my free gold box

EDIT: Just got stone Winston out of one of the 3 regular Anniversary boxes!

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I can't win these workshop games in the arcade to save my life, i just want the lootboxes... They also keep dropping midmatch on PS4.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Even if you do end up in a stable game, the matchmaking element appears to be completely nonexistent for some reason. The two games of Mirrored Deathmatch I've been able to get through, the top players had 3-4 times as many kills as the next closest competitors; one guy had almost fifty kills while the next closest had a little over a dozen.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
It only took 3 years but I'm glad we have Overwatch gun game even if it is a bit janky.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Opened my free loot box and first the first time ever, didn't get complete shit. Nope, the RNG gods blessed me and I got the new Winston Gargoyle skin, along with old Anna Cabana skin.

About the only thing left I want from this even is the Brig skin and Hammond dance.

Bummed that all the good new skins are 3k :(

Aren't the new skins always 3k to buy for the first year or so?

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This new FFA would be nice to play if I weren't being kicked out of every match and tossed into a new one every 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.