• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
I think I should just never pick rein now.
Between boop changes and Orisa buff it feels like your playing a pinball with little control of your character.
Especially with the cleave buff against armor making winston better against him and ball just ignoring rein entirely.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Between boop changes and Orisa buff it feels like your playing a pinball with little control of your character.
Especially with the cleave buff against armor making winston better against him and ball just ignoring rein entirely.

Embrace your inner Fusions and constantly talk/scream at your team.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
the only good thing with rein is that his firestrike through bap's ult is horrifying.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
It's because I instalock support but after awhile I rather fill because some of the these people don't know how to play anything other than support.

Also see some bap with Orissa because his field core is shielded by her shield but people still don't know how to play him lol
This why OverWatch desperately needs role-queue, so players can pick their preferred role. I'm best with support/dps, but when I'm forced to flex as Tank I get tilted with myself because I know I'm not that effective putting my team at a disadvantage.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
This why OverWatch desperately needs role-queue, so players can pick their preferred role. I'm best with support/dps, but when I'm forced to flex as Tank I get tilted with myself because I know I'm not that effective putting my team at a disadvantage.
there's the .1% where i have to dps. but im pretty much flexible except im not playing rein. i'll play widow before i play rein lmao.
speaking of role Q and all that. LFG is so dead lol.
Blizz really screwed that feature up.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
hi im moira. i have ult. im not going to heal the orisa and use my ult to 1v6 the whole team. fucking idiot

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone here from AU that wanna try hard ?with mic and communication and flexible with hero's ?

I dropped hard I most my of my time queuing solo and no one have mic and most of them go dps its frustrating. If anyone from AU wanna try hard from gold-plat let me know.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
I love everything about Baptiste except his ULT. Amplification Matrix just feels so underwhelming and very situational, plus It doesn't have the penchant to turn the tides of a battle like other Ultimates.
there's the .1% where i have to dps. but im pretty much flexible except im not playing rein. i'll play widow before i play rein lmao.

speaking of role Q and all that. LFG is so dead lol.

Blizz really screwed that feature up.
What rank are you? In Gold there's always like 2-5 available LFG.

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Is there like a certain threshold of complaints a player has to receive before Blizzard takes action?
i feel like if majority of the players in the same game reports it gets seen faster. because we reported an ana who would jump of the map at the beginning, then blame the team sucks. we won even without that person. they try to pretend nothing happened. like we can see the feed top right. and i followed them.

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
Okay, why are players at the mid/low ranks so obsessed with GOATs & DIVE? I'm in Gold, but often get teammates who say: "Let's go Goats/Dive!", thinking that "3T + 3H = insta-win", not realizing the required team coordination that makes those METAs effective.
i feel like if majority of the players in the same game reports it gets seen faster. because we reported an ana who would jump of the map at the beginning, then blame the team sucks. we won even without that person. they try to pretend nothing happened. like we can see the feed top right. and i followed them.
Ah okay, next time I encounter a thrower, I'll make sure that the whole team reports him/her.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
yeah I get the impression that if a bunch of people report an individual in a single match they're more likely to promptly investigate
otherwise, I'd guess it's total number of reports in a timespan before they look into it

but idk I'm just speculating

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had a good, close match on King's Row earlier. We both completed the payload and round 3 begins. We made it slightly past point B. Round 4 begins. They make it to point B during overtime, just inches from victory, and then they accidentally C9 the cart and we win lol

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I remember lots of posters being doom and gloom that Blizzard wouldn't be doing anything for Archives this year so this makes me happy they were wrong and overly dramatic =)
Like....I mean, I'm super happy too

but the issue is that them recycling Retribution for Archives was even a legitimate possibility. That Overwatch has been such a success, but it's had such a lack of support in terms of actually producing casual content is frustrating.

I shouldn't be feeling relieved that we're getting a new archives content.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
the story of the map is Mcree is looking for a limited edition Romeo & Juliet cigar. final checkpoint is the factory

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
TFW you get all excited to get POTG but ends up being our rein because he shatters 3, firestrike, the get nano to kill 4. whatever. not even mad because i was doing good as hog and dva.

was doing good as hog. someone on the team was like theres going to be a sombra. so im like. let me just wait for them to sneak up so i hooked her before she could get a hack off. got her to switch real quick. got a lucky hook on a pharah. weird angle from above. but then ended up going dva to mess with the dva/winston/widow. hard to do all that with a rein on the team. but luckily heals were on point. and me not playing aggressive out of their LOS

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
TFW you get all excited to get POTG but ends up being our rein because he shatters 3, firestrike, the get nano to kill 4. whatever. not even mad because i was doing good as hog and dva.
Now you know how us Healer mains feel lol, we never get POTG since the algorithm heavily favor DPS over support heroes.

For example, on Watchpoint: Gibraltar I pulled off a clutch 4-player "immortality field" during overTime that won the round. I didn't get POTG, but I did get the "Stand By Me" achievement:
2tacdaf-1t8j8v.png

OP
OP
EssBeeVee

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta throw down matrix or kill everyone to secure the potg. Or field was used to counter an ult mightn't have gotten it. Luckily playing as Orissa I get potg with her.

Also I was doing some qp and it was def. Paris second point. One I didn't know we had a Mccree and two it was pure luck but I used fortify to save myself from dying on point but at the exact time our Mccree was using high noon and doom was trying to punch him into a wall but I blocked him from getting hit and it allowed him to get a 3k which got him potg

In other news my widow is doing better. I didn't get booted in a widow hs only room lol

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I wonder if we'll get edgy Blackwatch Genji or not as edgy but still depressed pre-Recall Genji.

Either way I'm so excited to play as Genji!

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's kind of perverse how much I'm looking forward to this new archives event. We're getting a new PvE. We're getting the OLD PvE's. We're getting a dive team as the squad (Though I am mildly annoyed that 3 of the 4 characters are heroes who already featured in an archives event and). We're getting new skins, which are official canon skins.

I really wish I wasn't this excited about Overwatch only 1 time a year.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's kind of perverse how much I'm looking forward to this new archives event. We're getting a new PvE. We're getting the OLD PvE's. We're getting a dive team as the squad (Though I am mildly annoyed that 3 of the 4 characters are heroes who already featured in an archives event and). We're getting new skins, which are official canon skins.

I really wish I wasn't this excited about Overwatch only 1 time a year.
i hate that i'd buy a season pass for pve content on a frequent basis, but i would

Status
Not open for further replies.