• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Really loving some of the skins this time around, but man there are some characters that need some love over favorites like Reaper and Reinhardt who already have a plethora of amazing skins.

hassler

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
More skins for those who already have tons of them, lol
I was hoping for some new cool skin for Soldier 76, Especially after his revelations I want to play as him way more than I did before.
Don't like any of his skins other than his base one and golden recolor.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Really loving some of the skins this time around, but man there are some characters that need some love over favorites like Reaper and Reinhardt who already have a plethora of amazing skins.
Just don't give them to Mei, Widow, or Zarya. I just did a count, and the 3 of them have the most Legendary skins with 11.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
After seeing so many great Three Kingdoms skins, I feel like I'm going to be diving back in again to try and grab them since there are so many good ones to get right now. Going to guess that the rest will be based on Ma Chao, Zhao Yun, or Liu Bei.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
I started playing Brigitte more and would really like new skin for her. She deserve it the most imo. next to poor Orisa.
But i want one of the last two to be Moira. It's 100% not happening tho.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

My boy SDBurton, Brigitte main, just said "Why did they give my girl a two-star general outfit?! This is who you kill to open the gate (Dynasty Warriors)!"

I PERISHED laughing!

We both dig the Reinhardt Guan Yu.

It's funny how Overwatch threads are the only ones where micro transactions are "cool". It's all garbage to me in my opinion.

Well, in-game currency (3000 Gold for one new Legendary) is pretty easy to get if you just play. So one or two Legendary favorites will be absolutely free for most people chatting about it here, I'd imagine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Are there still limitations on how much Media links we can add to a post? Cause I'd like to add all the skin reveals into the OP. But in the old design, two was the limit.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm unreasonably annoyed that the Zen skin has facial hair. Like not even an attempt using a robotic equivalent like his other legendaries, it just has hair on a robot face.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the Reinhardt, Genji, reaper skins are always so good... While Zarya and Moira always get shitty ones fml.