• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Makes me wonder how much they are gonna charge for it, with the old games being playable on PS5/XSX anyway.

Razyl

Oct 25, 2017
No PC version? Aw sad :(

Nevertheless a great announcement. Looking forward to it!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
That scream you just heard was my wife losing her shit. I'm not prepared to be terrorized about chopping onions again so soon.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still never played these titles, but they look like the most fun things around for local play. Can't wait to grab them after I get a next gen system.

Nero3000

May 12, 2020
Legit probably the best local multiplayer game this generation.

Got 1 on PS4, and 2 on Switch - may have to dip for PS5 price depending.

KodiakGTS

Jun 4, 2018
I'm super hyped about Overcooked 1 having online play. My friend and I 4-starred almost every OC2 kitchen, so being able to go back to the first one and play together will be great.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Had a blast in Overcooked thanks to PS+ and have been slacking on picking up Overcooked 2 because of the expensive DLC.... looks like the waiting has paid off because this is exactly what we need for Overcooked

Remark

Oct 27, 2017

btags

Oct 26, 2017
Gaithersburg MD
I love overcooked but I really hope this version has better ui. So many levels have important elements covered by orders that actually make it difficult to play the game properly.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
still haven't played the 2nd (or fully completed the first for that matter) but this seems really cool. hopefully the rumours that DS4s will work on the PS5 are true since i won't have to buy a bunch of controllers again to play it locally

Last edited:

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
This is an easy day 1. Great visual upgrade and getting all the content with online is awesome. New content is of course also appreciated.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Day fucking one, it's still the perfect party game to go with my new console, lol.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Awesome to see. I had a blast playing Overcooked 2 with my friends as we get more tired during the evening and it delves into absolute chaos.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine it'll get a PC release too. Wonder if there's a loyalty discount, as I would like to buy it but I already have Overcooked 2 with all the DLC at 4K/60.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had been eyeing some kind of bundle of both games for the PS4. Wonder if they will bring this to that as well.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Overcooked 2 with all of the DLC 😒
Hope there is some way to upgrade, also have the first one with both expansions.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I mean, online is cool but this game is tailored made for local multiplayer and way more fun that way.

It's one of my favourite multiplayers this generation, just behind the amazing Towerfall.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game's out now.

Launch trailer:

Gameplay:

I wish there was a PS4 version with everything combined.

Endymion

Oct 27, 2017
This is how I sold my wife on new consoles. Excited to play through the levels with good performance; Switch was mostly fine but there was some noticeable chugging on certain levels that got frustrating to deal with when trying to 3-star everything.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Is there on OT for this game yet? I need to know if there is crossplay between Ps5 and Ps4

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
All You Can Eat doesn't exist on PS4? It's only on PS5 and Series X|S (there will be cross play between those two in a future update)
All You Can Eat doesn't, but isn't that just the subtitle for the bundle? They are just remasters of the original games with all of the DLC aren't they?

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
All You Can Eat doesn't, but isn't that just the subtitle for the bundle? They are just remasters of the original games with all of the DLC aren't they?
No, it's a full SKU of its own with all the content built into a single game. It's not a bundle of things, it's actually a completely separate game with everything in one set of menus (including all the chefs etc). So unfortunately there's no cross compatibility between the older versions and this new one :/