• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You fuckers really shitting on The Game Bakers? Dev team that made Furi, the best Boss Rush game possibly ever?? Gtfo

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
When they say "updates", I think they meant "news updates", not patches guys. 😂

Oct 28, 2017
This is actually really cool. I like this "5 Updates in the next 2 Hours" tease. It's like a mini little gaming conference where we can predict things.

I am going to say that The Last of Us 2 and/or Ghosts of Tsushima will get a proper PS5 Upgrade for Free!

I also predict that ALL the games in the PlayStation Plus Collection will get updates to take advantage of the Activities feature of PS5.

Last edited:

Ser_Luke

Self-requested ban
Banned
Apr 30, 2019
The NMS news update was about a patch. That means there's a chance.
From what I can tell NMS is actually a new version of the game that will have to be downloaded via the PSN store for the free upgrade since you have to upload your saves in game to use them on the next gen version

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
Or maybe some of these people haven't played these games yet and were maybe waiting on additional patches for example Last of Us 2.
I can assure you this isn't the case for Bloodborne. I'm just sick of people dismissing games because they're "indie" while salivating at the idea of playing a game they've probably already played for dozens of hours.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually really cool. I like this "5 Updates in the next 2 Hours" tease. It's like a mini little gaming conference where we can predict things.

I am going to say that The Last of Us 2 and/or Ghosts of Tsushima will get a proper PS5 Upgrade for Free!

it is kinda fun, but usually just goes

Sony :
Era : Bloodborne / TLOU2

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
Started a fresh BB run this week.

Will start another one if patch hits (edit: or update, whatevs)

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
That's exactly what they mean. I'm going to update the title to reflect that.

ZZdxDEy.gif

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
god i hope they fucking do something with bloodborne so people can stop constantly begging for

Plum

May 31, 2018
It's really strange that an upgrade to a game that came out this year is considered to be some ridiculous thing to hope for on Era.

rafox

Apr 28, 2020
Games that I would kill my younger cousin if it meant playing it on 4k60fps on ps5:

The Last Guardian
The Last Of Us Part II

Azaan60

Mar 18, 2020
It's just gonna be a bunch of Indies guys. Save your hype lol.

Will probably end with Bugsnax as a plus game and that's it.

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
They shouldn't have announced announcements, it never works out well for era!