• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm one of them. Let's do this America, we shouldn't have to forfeit our country to hate.

Diagol

Oct 25, 2017
As a Canadian, please vote everyone. You can do this!! We are all so tired of hearing of Trump, even up here. We believe in all of you!!!

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The full clip of what Ted Cruz was saying was that he sees this election as having extreme uncertainty and that he could foresee both a big Trump win if people were feeling optimistic about their future or a big loss of Watergate proportions if people aren't. Cruz was mostly saying he hasn't seen an election like this with such a wide spread between outcomes.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
The full clip of what Ted Cruz was saying was that he sees this election as having extreme uncertainty and that he could foresee both a big Trump win if people were feeling optimistic about their future or a big loss of Watergate proportions if people aren't. Cruz was mostly saying he hasn't seen an election like this with such a wide spread between outcomes.
Which is fucking stupid, because there is practically no chance the House flips GOP.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
That's really stupid considering it has been polled as one of the most consistent elections in modern history.

Homekoro

Dec 5, 2018
My California ballot was counted after a 3-day turnaround, after being dropped off at the county recorder's office. BallotTrax notified me last night at 11 pm via text, email and phone that everything was okay. I would recommend that service if it's available to you.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017

tenor.gif

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
My California ballot was counted after a 3-day turnaround, after being dropped off at the county recorder's office. BallotTrax notified me last night at 11 pm via text, email and phone that everything was okay. I would recommend that service if it's available to you.

Mine took about that long to be registered as well; I've read that collections from drop-off boxes happen every 72 hours or so.

Oct 27, 2017
whoaaaaaaaaaaa. first resemblance of brains cells from this dude. where is this coming from? i want to see it in context and lick his tears
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...bath-of-watergate-proportions-on-election-day
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Friday warned Republicans the party could face a "bloodbath" in November if voters aren't feeling optimistic about the economy and the direction of the pandemic.
Speaking on CNBC's "Squawk Box," Cruz said the presidential election is extremely "volatile" and that President Trump could still get reelected by a "big margin" if voters feel like the U.S. is recovering from the pandemic-induced economic shutdown.
But he warned the party could also face landslide losses similar to what happened in the midterms following the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon's resignation.

Googleplex

Oct 25, 2017
Just received my Ballot by mail yesterday here in AZ. Once I fill it out I'll take it down to the county clerk's office myself on my next day off.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Anyone know when they start counting ballots in Minnesota? My wife and I's ballots were received and accepted earlier this week, but no clue when they actually count them.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they start processing the mail-in/early ballots about a week before the election.

None of them are *counted* until the day of, though. I think some of the other states are allowed to count earlier, so they'll already have a tally going for Biden and Trump votes by the time their polls close.

All the same, the bulk of the early votes should be lumped in with regular ballots. I think the "oh god they'll take WEEKS to count mail-in ballots!" stuff is a little overblown. There'll be some stragglers that are counted later of course, but that happens every year.

The Llama

Oct 27, 2017
In Philly, I received my ballot in the mail on Tuesday and placed it in the mail that night (at a normal USPS office). Got an email last night that my ballot had been received. Woohoo.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado mail voting started yesterday, as an FYI. Ballots are going out to everyone through this week.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
This is like TFA and Endgame pre-sale #s. Let's keep it going for the next few weeks right up to election day and blow this mofo out of office.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Just mailed my ballot in the great swing state of New Jersey.

All jokes aside, that's one more fucking vote Trump will lose by and that's absolutely good enough reason to vote in a safe blue state like me.

bluepolicebox

Oct 27, 2017
Mine and my parents' ballots have been dropped off and accepted in ME-2. It doesn't look good for Biden in our district but we're hoping we at least help push out Collins in favor of Gideon.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Trump's ultimate last hail mary was to suppress the votes in certain states. If he is not allowed, he is def 100 percent done.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Heh, my mom and stepdad (both in their 60s and voting for the first time here in Florida) texted me a pic of their signed ballots begging when they can drop them off at a dropbox lol.

"He's getting impatient...we're just so excited to get this bastard out." 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.