• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
And if the numbers don't go up, these idiots will feel justified.

That's the part that pisses me off. I have to actually hope fellow humans get sick in order for folks to take this seriously.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
I never, ever thought people would go: "Plague? What plague? GIVE ME THE PLAGUE!"

No movie about society collapsing because of an illness will ever be too out there now. Think people act stupid in horror/zombie movies? Those fuckers would strip naked, dive into a mob of zombies while furiously masturbating and screaming "FAKE NEWS! OWN THE LIBS!".

The Quislings in World War Z now seem completly believable.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Can states ban these rallies? Like if he tries to have one in a state that's taking this seriously, can they be banned? My state (Ohio) still doesn't permit large gatherings like this. Stay tf away from here.

Yes. That's why he's in Oklahoma. No sensible state would allow this.

This is also why the RNC convention was moved from NC to Florida.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'm 100% for The Darwin Award, or whatever the Dumb People do Dumb Stuff and Die Award is, but these clowns will pass it on to non Dumb people which makes them not only Dumb but Scum too.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I wish my blue state could ban travel of people from red states.

Let them kill themselves, not me.

If you want to risk your life, go for it, on your own. Don't drag my health into your selfishness.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't expect them follow social distancing rules but they could have supplied masks to their supporters. You would think they would want to avoid reducing their votes from the diehards who would attend such rallies.

Sho Nuff

Jan 6, 2019
Kyoto, JP
Look, normally I'd be like "Dude, you wanna do dumb suicidal shit, I can't stop you", but considering how they're going to further tax the healthcare system and pass this shit on to other unrelated people, these people are all fuckin scum

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
359facd7cdd4e89f94ef01c4729499e0.jpg

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I didn't expect them follow social distancing rules but they could have supplied masks to their supporters. You would think they would want to avoid reducing their votes from the diehards who would attend such rallies.

Trump might be the first Republican ticket to lose seniors in modern memory, as he's dead set on alienating one half and killing the other.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
"This is a free country and I can do what I want. If I want to wear a mask, I wear a mask. If I don't, I don't. If I get sick, I get sick. That's my choice," Tom continued, adding that he thought the number of coronavirus deaths was being "padded."
It's hilarious, disgusting and maddening all at the same time how elusive this kind of bravado and sense of personal responsibility is when they DO get sick.

I really really want to say just fuck them all and leave them be (or and take their names so you can blacklist them from hospitals) but this stupid motherfuckers are vectors of spread even if they don't get hospitalize themselves arrghhh.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Think back to what you were doing 2 days ago.

That's how long these numbskulls have been waiting in line to hear DONALD TRUMP talk and possibly get covid.

Last edited:

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You think all these pro-choice mask idiots chanting out "mah freedom" would be consistent with that view, but nah... just parrot shit you dont believe in as it suits your racist club

Oct 27, 2017
I hate each one of the selfish fuckers. That's all they know and understand outside of racism. Bunch of fucking treasonous bio terrorists.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pence will try to sell himself as the second coming of Reagan.

Just you wait.

I don't think Pence has anywhere near the amount of charisma to pull that off. Reagan was charismatic partly because of his acting background. Pence is an ill-adjusted dude who always comes across as super buttoned up. He'd get overshadowed hard by other candidates that came forward in the GOP.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Just run TV ads asking, "Do you want a president who wears a mask, or one who totally disregards them?"

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care if these idiots kill themselves, but they'll infect scores of innocent people. It's so amazing how flagrantly Trump just doesn't give a fuck about people.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Who are we to deny them their right to be preached to by their fearless leader?

They frame this as their choice, but In truth it is not, they are making the choice to expose their families, places of work and wider communities, if they contract the virus at this event. How many of these people exercising their "rights" will self isolate after the event? How many will be willing to die alone in their homes as to have NO impact on the medical system.

Would any be willing to sign an additional waiver that states should they contact COVID-19, they must forgo any medical treatment and recover in isolation? I suspect not. As is usually the case, others have to pay for their right to be reckless.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
That's the part of this that defies logic. They KNOW this is unsafe. They know Trump is a liar. This event is ONLY happening to make Trump feel better. That's it.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Okay for those who don't know this guy, he's wild. His name is Jonathan Lee Riches and he's the biggest troll in the world. At one point he was in jail for wire fraud, and during that time he filed so many frivolous lawsuits against basically EVERYONE. He's also known in true crime circles for 'investigating' tons of murders. He impersonated Adam Lanza's uncle after the Sandy Hook shooting to try to get more information. Right now it seems he just posts a bunch of pro-Trump stuff and does stuff like dressing up in stereotypical Muslim or Jewish clothing and wearing "Muslims for Trump" or "Jews for Trump" shirts.

I ran into who he was on the internet when I was looking into a local family murder case and found a Facebook group following it. Then it turned out the Facebook group was ran by a bunch of super right-wingers as this guy showed up at the house where it happened decked out in all Trump regalia and took a bunch of creepy selfies to "pay his respects" and the admins all defended him and banned a ton of people for criticizing him.

Oh, and he had a ton of pictures of himself in a mask early on when he was pretending to be a prepper, but now he's anti-mask as you can see.

Anyway, sorry for the weird tangent, I just saw the photo and was like "I know this dude and he has a wild story".

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have exactly zero interest in the "I'm so sorry. I didn't understand just how bad this virus could be. I can't believe my grandma/husband/child died" articles in a month. I hope these people die in obscurity and they harm nobody else.