• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hasidan

Nov 16, 2017
100k concurrent players on Steam.
I am forgotten
Sorry - didn't check the steam numbers. And if it has great numbers day 1 then it will certainly be a big hit for years to come ...
My opinion (not anyone else): This game is not great and soon I won't be playing it anymore. Maybe a lot of other people feel differently - thats fine:)

WhiteNovember

Aug 15, 2018
Played for around1,5 hours on Ps5 and had 2 hard shutdowns, where I had to unplug the power cable. This is the first time I have such problems with the Ps5. I really enjoy the game, but this is unsettling.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Why in the hell do they make you PRESS IN on R3 to select something then make you press another button to scrap it? Why can't I just hit one button to scrap something, instead of being forced to arbitrarily use the worst button ever created on a controller every time I want to do it

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Sad sight that people are review bombing the game on Steam because this is their first ever online game release day experience so they have hard time dealing with server issues that always happen.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Sorry - didn't check the steam numbers. And if it has great numbers day 1 then it will certainly be a big hit for years to come ...
My opinion (not anyone else): This game is not great and soon I won't be playing it anymore. Maybe a lot of other people feel differently - thats fine:)
It's a one and done game. It's made to not be played anymore after a month.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I was initially skipping the story stuff but after checking out the journal and all the lore involved, it makes me want to go back to pay attention to the story.

Aladan

Dec 23, 2019
I hope they fix the Crossplay soon. Worked so well with the demo and the Day One patch killing it was a bad surprise.

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone able to connect to xbl atm? I can't even connect to download the game.
I think so. Was playing Halo 5 instead since everyone kept getting disconnected from Outriders. Played four matches and then it wouldn't matchmake anymore, kept saying 'Unable to start dedicated server.' So I tried going onto to Halowaypoint.com to report the issue and had sign-in issues. Tried signing into Xbox.com and same problem. Now Halowaypoint.com is down entirely (never mind, it's back up but still has sign in issues).

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I was initially skipping the story stuff but after checking out the journal and all the lore involved, it makes me want to go back to pay attention to the story.
I'm still ignoring it but it is weird how much fucking lore there is on this thing. Like every mission having a couple of three page long docs lying around. And yet I'm so highly uninterested in all of it but I can respect the effort

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah I mentioned this a couple times but the story is pretty good if you read the journals, specifically the entries dealing with the past.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still ignoring it but it is weird how much fucking lore there is on this thing. Like every mission having a couple of three page long docs lying around. And yet I'm so highly uninterested in all of it but I can respect the effort

Im not outright ignoring it but im getting close. It prods along too slowly at times and the main character just comes off as a bumbling idiot. Gives me some weird saints row character vibes at points too, which is not appealing.

Im down for the gameplay though.

GodlyTwins

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 30, 2017
Streaming on the Series X if anyone wants to see how it performs. I knew nothing about this game prior to launch, so I'm going in blind lol

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
the game runs about the same for me as the demo (PC)

still running pyro sniper. unsure if i should change weapon or just start a new class

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
I tried playing right after work, but ran into the same login issues that other seemed to be having. I was finally able to get in to the charger select screen, but got booted almost immediately. And now I'm running into the connection error again. Sigh

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Tried the game on Gamepass SX. Really liked the movement and the shooting.
Runs pretty nicely except for the HORRID pick-up tailgate ride at the end of the prologue. Seriously, it ran at 20-25 fps max. Very weird. After that, it came back to solid 60 again.

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I played the tutorial and had fun but i'm waiting until they fix the cross play bug before i continue.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020

This game probably won't be played a lot in a couple of month because is an already finished product without GaaS BS. IMO the game is far better than 90% of games released in the last 6 month. And to put it in absolute terms: Outriders is plain fantastic. Top 10 steam after a several weeks long open beta says it all.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
My PS5 pre-order copy suddenly arriving Saturday per Amazon.

RIP

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Was thinking about giving this a shot, but can't decide between PS5 or PC. My PC could def run it better but I also don't want to miss out on PS5 features. Does it have Dualsense support? If not I'll probably just go with the PC version

Hasidan

Nov 16, 2017
It's a one and done game. It's made to not be played anymore after a month.
It has endgame stuff - but let's not argue. I'm not going to reach that anyway.
I was only trying to tell how I feel about the game - and I am glad I got to try it on GP. But it probably just sounded negative and that was a mistake.