• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gifyku

Aug 17, 2020
Cannot connect to server anymore. Series X. Seems like that will be it for the day for me. Reached level 8 . Fun but the crashes are annoying

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Loving the Technomancer but had a question about dismantling. How do we save the power-up on gear when destroying or is that a later in game thing? I am lvl 9

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Well I can't play

FnalN2m.png

I'm really happy that PCF found mainstream successes after so long, they deserve it. But they have some baffling decisions in this game like always online, I get that it's launch day so it's busy, which is why a staggered launch like midnight for each region, works better than a global launch for this stuff, and yet for some reaosn they said doing a global launch eases server load which I don't really understand how.

They also apparently have in an anti cheat that affects performance, why does an anti cheat matter in a non PvP game? Let people have their power fantasy fun if they want to mess around with ammo, abilities and health. It also seems like they went an extra step on focusing on this by making it so that cheaters get marked. It's basically unnecessary and wrong priorities.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Loving the Technomancer but had a question about dismantling. How do we save the power-up on gear when destroying or is that a later in game thing? I am lvl 9
The mods you mean? They go the Doctor guy you meet at one point. You can craft with him and the mods from dismantled gear are there.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They seem to save automatically. When I unlocked crafting at level 11/12 it showed that I had a bunch of mods unlocked already. It must have been from all the stuff I dismantles before that.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Well I can't play

FnalN2m.png

I'm really happy that PCF found mainstream successes after so long, they deserve it. But they have some baffling decisions in this game like always online, I get that it's launch day so it's busy, which is why a staggered launch like midnight for each region, works better than a global launch for this stuff, and yet for some reaosn they said doing a global launch eases server load which I don't really understand how.

They also apparently have in an anti cheat that affects performance, why does an anti cheat matter in a non PvP game? Let people have their power fantasy fun if they want to mess around with ammo, abilities and health. It also seems like they went an extra step on focusing on this by making it so that cheaters get marked. It's basically unnecessary and wrong priorities.
Its only global launch for PC tho.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ok, this feels better than the demo. Lvl 7 nearly, got a blue gone that heals on kill, which is nice. Liking so far.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
The mods you mean? They go the Doctor guy you meet at one point. You can craft with him and the mods from dismantled gear are there.

They seem to save automatically. When I unlocked crafting at level 11/12 it showed that I had a bunch of mods unlocked already. It must have been from all the stuff I dismantles before that.

Got it! I mean who is going to use these early game mods later anyways, right?

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
I tried to do a side mission in Trench Town and it appears it's located in an area I can't access yet. Pretty confusing.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else on Xbox getting server down errors!? It's been fine for 24 hours now someone has broken it!!

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Maybe it plays better than it looks but from Twitch gameplay this looks terrible. The animations look so floaty and weightless and the environments and enemies are dull as hell.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I thought Trickster might be fun... but the class pretty much sucks at the start. I'm supposed to go close but one or two of the skills don't even work on the tougher enemies, like slowing down doesn't do anything on them. During lots of moments I was the first one to go down and need a revive. I'm supposed to get healed when enemies get killed in close proximity, but I'm also getting damaged while I pump magazines into some of the enemies.

I might create a new character and choose the Tank class...

Edit: I imagined that I'd be zapping around, shooting things up close, triggering my skills and then I could magically get out of there... but the description was pretty accurate with "Hit and Run". Running away is the only option? There is no cool magic teleport me away thing?

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
I know it's a coincidence but the games been running fine for 24hrs but then goes to shit once PC gain access.
Guess the authentication servers are getting hammered

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I thought when the demo came out the devs said the final game wasn't going to have locked 30FPS cutscenes?

I can see that it still does, so what's up with that?

TriGen

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to fast travel to previous zones? On the map I can't see any way to fast travel except the local area I'm currently in. I feel like I'm missing something obvious because it doesn't seem right.

Rukland

Oct 28, 2017
PC servers down, but man I am loving this game. Having to wait to Saturday for my buddy and I to play some co-op mean I started with my Trickster from the demo. Fun class and all but I can not wait to dive back into my Devastator. Runs even better then the demo did as well. I forgot all about the pre-order loot so by the time I grabbed it, was all pretty much not worth it even with the mods.

One long work day to go tomorrow then yeah I am putting all the time in Saturday.

rockinreelin

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if the hitching issues are due to CPU's not having enough threads. My Demo ran fine on a 1070 and 5800x on a new pc at 1440p.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I thought Trickster might be fun... but the class pretty much sucks at the start. I'm supposed to go close but one or two of the skills don't even work on the tougher enemies, like slowing down doesn't do anything on them. During lots of moments I was the first one to go down and need a revive. I'm supposed to get healed when enemies get killed in close proximity, but I'm also getting damaged while I pump magazines into some of the enemies.

Edit: I imagined that I'd be zapping around, shooting things up close, triggering my skills and then I could magically get out of there... but the description was pretty accurate with "Hit and Run". Running away is the only option? There is no cool magic teleport me away thing?
I only played the demo, and yeah it can get tough against boss-types, it's a lot of risk/reward. I love it but I can see why someone wouldn't.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm installing this to my 5900x/6900xt rig with 32GB of RAM and on a PCIe Gen 4 NVMe drive. The game better not perform worse than the demo did!

GroundCombo

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, disabling Steam input actually helped with the stutters. Still choppy when assets are loaded, but a lot more playable.

Lucini

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a blast with this so far, even with the difficulty being a little bit harder in some areas. The auto world tier setting is getting to be a nice quality of life thing, because if I had to go and manually do it, I doubt I would unless it was between sessions. This allows the game and loot to scale with me and not force me out of the game to a menu.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Any improvements since the demo? I had fun with it, but it sure was fairly rough.

Also is Pryo the least liked one? Never see many go with that, and that's the one I had fun with haha.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017

Im at level 21 i believe and im running temporal blade, twisted rounds and venators knife.

I'm focusing hitting power and cooldown. Twisted rounds with a two clip mod melts through any non boss in the game. Stacking crit and health regeneration on the guns as much as possible.

Belker

Oct 27, 2017
The guns look similar and I can't tell which one has which special power. I'd like some indication when i swap as to whether I'm shooting to a freezy gun or a health gun or whatever.