• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
ErD_ZauXIAEHx2z

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this is gonna happen alot for 2021 games because of COVID. Fine by me. Take your time.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Been unsure how to feel on this, so glad there's a demo. Will certainly give it a shot once it lands.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
The demo for this is perfect. Also allowing the progress to transfer into the full game in perfect.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Will try out the demo and see what the game is about at least. Easily a game that has barely any momentum.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
At least there is a demo but feels like a big delay and makes me sad cause I was looking forward to it.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Been curious but not convinced about this game, so a demo is great news. Take all the time you need

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Was looking forward to playing it in Feb too but at least the demo will tide me over. Additional time in the oven can't hurt either.

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for the demo...more games should come with demos. I use to love the good old days of demo discs :-)

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
At least there is a demo but feels like a big delay and makes me sad cause I was looking forward to it.

From February to April is not that big of a delay lol.

Anyway, this game really hit my radar unexpectedly though I'm not able to say why at this point. Really looking forward to it.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Last showings looked good, and I hope a robust demo release is a sign of confidence in the final product.

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it, I was counting down the days to play this in Feb! Ugh... But if it makes the game better so be it. Still excited for it!

Starburns

Oct 30, 2017
Denver
I see this as a good thing. A slight delay, while there's TONS of games to catch up on, and a free demo in a month and a half? Gonna make it really easy to figure out if this is my jam or not.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I think we'll see quite a few games delayed a few extra months to get some more time in, given the publisher can support it.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
SE has been very good with how they deal with their pre-release marketing their demos. I'll definitely try it to decide if it's worth a day 1 purchase (most probably not).

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Perfect timing for me, since I'll be off in April. I'm really looking forward to this, and hope they can take the time they need to polish it up and make it the best game they can.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Looks like I will have four characters ready for the full release.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
The underlined "before" feels like a slight little Cyberpunk jab then again, could be a jab for a lot of AAA games :p

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Am i still under NDA for this?

If you played the Insider beta, yes. You are under NDA until the launch of the game. I'm not sure like how that works if you also download the public demo, but I imagine you still aren't supposed to discuss anything that went beyond whatever the demo will be

Slackbladder

Nov 24, 2017
Kent
I think I'm looking forward to this, lol. Nice to play a meaty demo first. Maybe a sign of the devs confidence in the game?

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect! I've been optimistic about this game and think people aren't giving it the chance it deserves. A demo could be a great opportunity (if it manages to be good)

Jan 11, 2019
I'm currently playing Remnant and I think I like diablo style shlooters. But I have to say... Remnant spoiled me with it's loot system. Everything you find is actually meaningful and exciting. Will be hard going back to color graded stuff and endgame shenanigans. So a demo will be noice.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I mean regular people were able to play it, like people in era, just curious if it was positive impressions

Yeah, but they are still under NDA. I didn't just mean the press, everyone here who played it agreed to a NDA when they participated. So there are no details out there from anyone, unless it's someone who just broke that for whatever reason.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
From February to April is not that big of a delay lol.

Anyway, this game really hit my radar unexpectedly though I'm not able to say why at this point. Really looking forward to it.
I know it isn't but it not much I am interested for the PS5 until April now. Itching for more next-gen games.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Was looking forward to it for February but by all means don't rush it. Will definitely play the demo.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
The delay is a bit of a bummer, because this was my planned February game, but the demo progress carrying forward to the full game is great news. Though I wonder how long it will actually be...long enough to start getting some decent skill tree progression?

I was part of the Insider Program and...have so much I want to talk about.

Last edited:

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I was wondering why there was still only the PS4 pre-order on the PSN shop when it seemed like the PS5 version was launching at the same time. I guess this answers that.