• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dreazy

Oct 25, 2018
This shit feels like im stealing at this point lmfao, yall sure this is ethical ?

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Well people are saying its more like Borderlands than a GAAS game so sure, i'll test it

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
Microsoft is killing it. There is no way to compete with this, all they offdr for such a small price.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Got damn, was interested in this but GP day one? Heck yeah let's go.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Is xcloud ever going to be on pc/web browsers? It really sucks when games have pc versions but they aren't on game pass but it is on mobile...

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Wonder if they made the deal for Xbox but not PC, because pre-orders on Xbox were soft. PC seemed to be going strong.

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
Wowowowowowow. That's wild and it makes me wonder what other games could launch on GamePass as well.

Probably no major franchises, but it gives new IPs like this a big time player base right off the bat. Hopefully this is a win for everyone involved.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
But I thought there was no possible way this was happening, and the (very obvious) hint in their tweet a few days ago must refer to something else? /s

Anyway, this is a huge get. No way I was going to pay separately for this game, but it seems like it could work as a dumb fun/listen to a podcast kinda game.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is the beginning of plenty third party games hitting the service on day one or close. I do understand the game not being on GP PC, as I was told in here that it's doing quite well there, preorders wise.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a major deal. Haven't heard much about this game, is there a lot of hype for it?

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
I really love how this can take the place of buying exclusive third party games. In the past MS would likely pay way more to keep a game only on Xbox. Then people on Xbox would still have to pay full price. This way it comes to gamepass console day one which is great.. prob costs MS far less than locking up the whole game and people on other platforms can still buy the game. This seems like a great way to still bring people to your platform but not lock out fans of other systems.