• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017
Today People Clan fly showed the Expeditions, the Endgame Activity, 14 (Destiny) Strike like unique Level that raise your Gear Score from 30 (max Campaign) to Level 50.
A ton of Infos on Loot, Upgrade and Mods.

youtu.be

Outriders: Post-Campaign Content [ESRB]

#Outriders will release February 2, 2021 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam & Epic). Coming to Stadia later in 2021.Pre...

And the last Class, the Technomancer, was shown in Detail

youtu.be

Outriders: The Technomancer [ESRB]

#Outriders will release February 2, 2021 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam & Epic). Coming to Stadia later in 2021. Pr...

the other Class Videos:

Devestator
youtu.be

Outriders: The Devastator

Pre-order #Outriders here: https://sqex.link/ticu Find out everything you need to know about the Devastator, one of #Outriders four classes. This spotlight w...

Pyromancer
youtu.be

Outriders: The Pyromancer [PEGI]

#Outriders will release April 1, 2021 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam & Epic). Coming to Stadia later in 2021.A free...

Trickster
youtu.be

Outriders: The Trickster [PEGI]

#Outriders will release April 1, 2021 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam & Epic). Coming to Stadia later in 2021.A free...

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I have a good feeling about this.

Might turn better than the Avengers game

Jun 1, 2018
I love how they say there are not a gaas title and have FULL game and experience. the endgame looks insane 17 more raids compared to anthem which only had one at launch.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
I am cautiously optimistic about this game. Looks like it could be really great - and I believe has full crossplay.

OP
OP
Pfroebbel

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017
I am cautiously optimistic about this game. Looks like it could be really great - and I believe has full crossplay.

Yes, every Platform can play together.

square-enix-games.com

Outriders Releases February 02, 2021... with full crossplay.

Outriders releases in February 2021 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and Steam. What's more, it also includes crossplay between all systems - get the details here.

outriders%20crossplay-lb23kg6ev.jpg

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
I would really like to believe all this but at this point I've been burnt so many times by various pre-release "here's how we're doing endgame and how it's better than [product everybody hates at the moment]" stuff blowing up once it got in the hand of actual players.

Hopefully the base game will be good and long enough on its own.

OP
OP
Pfroebbel

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017
I would really like to believe all this but at this point I've been burnt so many times by various pre-release "here's how we're doing endgame and how it's better than [product everybody hates at the moment]" stuff blowing up once it got in the hand of actual players.

Hopefully the base game will be good and long enough on its own.

They said at the beginning of the Video min 40h for the Campaign. Sounds really good to me, and the 14 Strikes @ 15 or 20 Minutes on top

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Very excited for this one. I trust the devs, they made the best Gears of War game.

sumo

Oct 30, 2017
Cautiously optimistic here too, I won't pre order but may get it on release if the reviews are good

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when i saw this part on the inside Series S vid. At first i thought it was Remnant haha.
Btw this endgame stuff? It says world tier at the top?

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
12, if designed decently, sounds like a really solid number to me. Some MMOs launch with less dungeon-esque content lol

I think this game will surprise.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, they say it's not a live service game. Does this mean they don't have post launch content planned ?

Sterba

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Vaguely remember this being revealed, but paid no mind to it. But this looks awesome. Will definitely keep an eye on it now.

Vinx

Sep 9, 2019
Not feeling it.

The classes dont look very interesting but the weapon mod system is nice.

That end game dungeon looked very boring.

Oh, hey, waves and waves of enemies that run towards you and melee mindlessly. How ...exciting. Yawn. But wait! Here's the twist: they have a ton of health.

Im completely writing it off but definitely not getting it at launch.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
I love the "no recycled content from the campaign" shot they took when talking about expeditions.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
That mod system is a headturner, tbh. The Crossplay bit is also nice.

Like when it first launched, it reminds me heavily of Remnant, except with more ARPG aspects ala Destiny and the ilk. I'll keep my eye out, I'm definitely more interested than I was before.

Haxik

Oct 27, 2017
I still see it's aesthetic a bit generic but I'm sure that it'll be a great TPS, People Can Fly know one or two things about making great shooters. And these videos are great, packed with interesting info. Maybe won't be a hit but I hope that they get a pretty big community around this game.

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
Was looking for a thread on this after todays video and was shocked that there wasn't anything recent. First time I saw this game I honestly eyerolled from the way it looked and the janky dismemberment animation - however everything taken together up to this point makes this an automatic buy (barring reviews/previews just taking a steamer on the gameplay).

Yes, every Platform can play together.

square-enix-games.com

Outriders Releases February 02, 2021... with full crossplay.

Outriders releases in February 2021 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and Steam. What's more, it also includes crossplay between all systems - get the details here.

outriders%20crossplay-lb23kg6ev.jpg

This makes the decision to limit AVENGERS even more infuriating. I'm glad that this game is going to get the robust playerbase that it needs because it legitimately looks amazing (especially the description of endgame content that they can just keep adding on) but what stopped this from being applied to AVENGERS? I don't buy the SPIDERMAN argument.

Im completely writing it off but definitely not getting it at launch.

Not a surprising decision.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see the game I get more interested. Which is pretty uncommon with these kinds of games for me.

OP
OP
Pfroebbel

Pfroebbel

Oct 28, 2017
I remember when i saw this part on the inside Series S vid. At first i thought it was Remnant haha.
Btw this endgame stuff? It says world tier at the top?

No, the game tiers will go up when u play good, when u die to often it will sink.
So the game adapts to your Skill all the Time

EGOMON

Nov 5, 2017
Earth
This stupid 3-players coop setup need to fuckin go especially when you have 4 goddamn classes, another skip.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still very excited for the game. Gonna check out those class videos when I have the time.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of this before, but it looks pretty cool. Full platform crossplay needs to become the new standard.

NuKER

Dec 15, 2017
Portugal
This will probably fly under the radar of many people but it will succeed it done correctly, I trust this devs.

Pablosamo

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Hello, thank you

Bueno this main character has a predefined face and name and can be changed (a la mass effect) or is a full dummy character with no canon features at all (soul games)

There is a bald girl all over the marketing arts, is she?