• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
OK_thumb.jpg

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
By saying he has 71,000,000 votes, he's confirming the legitimacy of all the mail in ballots.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My fear is that all this misinformation might be enough to sway an electorate to change their states vote and create major fuckery. Imagine the electorate official being a Trumper and saving dear leader....
There is no evidence. NADA. ZILCH. ZERO. Period.
This guy can cry all he wants and flood the judicial system with as many lawsuits as he wants. The outcome will be the same. He has no claim and no reason here. PERIODT.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
Someone reassure me. Does anyone see trump's fraud lawsuits going to the supreme court too pull off some fuckery in his favor?

1) His legal team is made up of a bunch of incompetent chumps
2) He's 0-8 in lawsuits
3) He needs a legal theory of the case or specific evidence of voter fraud and he has none
4) Just cause he's POTUS doesn't mean his lawsuits can go to SCOTUS

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Who wants to break the news to Laura?

Oct 27, 2017
If the observers invalidate the votes, then wouldn't they also invalidate his votes? His whole argument makes zero sense. I swear red hats are master mental gymnasts...

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
All those screaming and keyboard destroying Counter Strike kids from the early 2000's are so vindicated. All caps whining when mommy says "no more play" is now something a president does.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
You tried to play around with the mail so you could win and you still lost.

People want you gone Donny and there's nothing you can do to stop it now.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
My fear is that all this misinformation might be enough to sway an electorate to change their states vote and create major fuckery. Imagine the electorate official being a Trumper and saving dear leader....
They can't. Supreme Court decision. A lower court would use the decision to stop any concentrated effort to change an electors vote from the state's public vote

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
He
He doesn't care about that. Winning puts him in the clear of the indictment that is waiting in New York. If he somehow gets his way and 4 more years he will be out of the statute of limitations for time to be charged.
The state that went through with it would face years of civil unrest. It wouldn't be worth it to them.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
They can't. Supreme Court decision. A lower court would use the decision to stop any concentrated effort to change an electors vote from the state's public vote
They were talking about this possibility on NBC yesterday or the day before that the electorate doesn't have to go along with their states vote. They didn't think it was likely but they clearly said it was possible. Didn't mention that there was any Supreme Court ruling preventing it from happening.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
1) His legal team is made up of a bunch of incompetent chumps
2) He's 0-8 in lawsuits
3) He needs a legal theory of the case or specific evidence of voter fraud and he has none
4) Just cause he's POTUS doesn't mean his lawsuits can go to SCOTUS
5) There needs to actually be something meaningful for the courts to fix or alleviate. And since Biden is on tract to win more than enough states, a case for (let's say) Wisconsin would get thrown out because Biden would win even without the Wisconsin electoral votes

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
He's technically right that they mailed out ballots that nobody asked for, but that's because in states that go fully vote by mail, they send ballots to *all* registered voters automatically, as things should be.

I still can't believe that 70 million people look at him and his tantrums, and still consider him to be the best candidate for the job. Racism is a hell of a drug.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
Man this is just sad. Sad and dangerous, lets hope his army of morons dont do anything stupid.
Just the thought of the fact that this all-in-cap stable genius holds the nuclear key is ... *shudders*

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
They were talking about this possibility on NBC yesterday or the day before that the electorate doesn't have to go along with their states vote. They didn't think it was likely but they clearly said it was possible. Didn't mention that there was any Supreme Court ruling preventing it from happening.
There aren't going to be any faithless electors.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if all 71 million people who voted for him feel about his behavior right now. Like, are all these people going "yep, this is totally normal".

I get that his policies may benefit you, but you have to understand who you're voting for and what you're giving up for these perceived benefits.

And hell, I hope you don't tale his word about how your life actually will be. Glad you'll have a comparison point now for the next 4 years. Give it a chance.

Oct 28, 2017
It's like, everyone including myself expected him to do this, but I didn't realize how surreal it would feel when he finally did it. He's really going to do this, huh?

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Motherfucker inciting violence with this sort of rhetoric. Hope the full-force of the federal government goes after him when he's out of office.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
There aren't going to be any faithless electors.
There were 6 in 2016, the most ever. The Supreme Court ruling that the other poster was talking about was probably the ruling that states can create laws that force the electorate to vote in good faith and a bunch have.

Pennsylvania is not one of those states.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Man this is just sad. Sad and dangerous, lets hope his army of morons dont do anything stupid.
Just the thought of the fact that this all-in-cap stable genius holds the nuclear key is ... *shudders*

i had a nightmare a few days ago that trump launched nukes around the world because he lost. Don't think that will ever happen though