• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SubTXT

Jul 24, 2020
TLOU2 PS5 patch
Or
TLOU2 making of documentary

OOOOH, I hadn't thought of a documentary. I was looking for the equivalent of the Grounded documentary for TLOU2. I LOVE that documentary. I've actually rewatched it multiple times because I just find it creatively inspiring. I hope they have another one as you say.

SubTXT

Jul 24, 2020
The game already looks bonkers on PS4 , can't wait to see how it looks on PS5. Sony should stop their anticonsumer bullshit and give us the upgrade for free.

I'm in the minority on this, but I personally see my purchases to developers that work as hard as Naughty Dog as a form of arts funding. I don't mind paying them a 2nd time if they keep making games that damn good and polished.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase be factions please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaase???

PS5 version too/patch as well please

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the minority on this, but I personally see my purchases to developers that work as hard as Naughty Dog as a form of arts funding. I don't mind paying them a 2nd time if they keep making games that damn good and polished.
Same. ND games...especially now TLOU2, are on a different plane to me and I will do everything possible to support them.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Hard to argue with their reason and ultimately it's mostly meaningless what they call it. Anyway guess we'll see PS5 details and maybe factions.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Reminder that the PS3 version didn't magically become playable on PS4.
We payin up ponies!

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
Its incredibly fucking stupid they had a day like this in the first place. Even more idiotic that they changed it to this

CONSUME PRODUCT
Holy shit. No one tell them about Luigi getting an entire year. I don't think they could contain the outrage.

On topic, I'm pretty excited about this! Don't mind paying more for more TLOU2 in the form of Factions or a next gen remaster, ND has earned it and then some.

Tawney Bomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I want them to show something about the PS5 version and hopefully it being a free upgrade. I hope they don't charge $70 though, $50 maybe?

also hoping everyone who wants Factions gets it.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
god pls talk about a ps5 patch happening day one. for the love of all that's holy. pls god. i wanna play the rest of my NGplus run at 60fps šŸ˜­

and yeah faction news would be dope as well

rude

Oct 25, 2017
they're shit if they don't do a fps+res bump for PS4 owners and announce a paid PS5 port in the same year the first version came out.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
the dream: TLOU2 ps5 upgrade, Factions reveal and TLOU2 making of documentary announcements.

the reality: merch for the store and some new art and wallpapers, maaybe a new theme for ps4/ps5.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna set my expectations and expect some wallpapers and maybe some BTS footage.

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing the ps5 version of the game. As much as the story did nothing for me, I still want to see the game with rt lightning and upgraded performance if possible.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Factions
PS5 Upgrade

Theme and Avatars
VINYL for TLOU2 Mondo already confirmed this on a podcast few months back.
New Poster and some more merch

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
It would be good for Sony with some positive news after 80 EUR games etc. Give is a PS5 patch with 4K 60 fps at least. /dream

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
I'd really like a documentary on this one. Grounded (Tlou 1) was really fascinating to watch and seeing how this sequel was made and the problems they had to overcome would be very interesting.
Otherwise I'm just waiting for Factions like the rest of you. I can't even begin to imagine what they'll be able to do on the new hardware.

Nov 2, 2018

The fact that these announcements are coming today is making me...a little more excited we're getting something big tomorrow

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Yeah lol people were expecting merch and board game stuff to be the main Saturday announcements.

Im not yet positive about PS5 upgrade news, maybe they leave that up to Sony for next week or something but all this today has to mean we should see Factions tomorrow. HBO show casting is something they'd save for tomorrow too if theyre ready to announce.

Nov 2, 2018
Yeah lol people were expecting merch and board game stuff to be the main Saturday announcements.

Im not yet positive about PS5 upgrade news, maybe they leave that up to Sony for next week or something but all this today has to mean we should see Factions tomorrow. HBO show casting is something they'd save for tomorrow too if theyre ready to announce.

Factions tomorrow would be beautiful but I think it's too soon...hope I'm wrong!