• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017

September 26th (this Saturday) it will be Last Of Us Day, instead of Outbreak Day due to covid. Exciting things planned for Saturday.

EiiOATsU8AA7s5G

Oct 27, 2017
I personally would never have linked "outbreak day" to the current pandemic, but better to be proactive than to be accused of being insensitive.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't blame them for what happened but still can't help but laugh
4fvwbf.gif

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we get some nice news in the coming days on TLOU2, been waiting on Factions! :)

Oct 27, 2017
"can't wait to share them with you in just a few days!"

Have they revealed anything significant on previous Outbreak Days? Don't want to get my hopes up for a multiplayer reveal but it's the glaringly obvious choice.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god. A stealth release of factions on PS5 launch is going to make me want one even more this holiday.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Just give me the confirmation that saves don't carry over to the inevitable PS5 version. Get it over with instead of keeping us in suspense.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be Factions. As an expansion to a late-gen PS4 game, people need to prepare for it to be cross-gen.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"can't wait to share them with you in just a few days!"

Have they revealed anything significant on previous Outbreak Days? Don't want to get my hopes up for a multiplayer reveal but it's the glaringly obvious choice.
Last year they had a huge media day for the game, the media got to play it and a lot of articles and some gameplay videos came out for the game.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Name change makes sense. I doubt many people would care if they left it at Outbreak Day but certainly better to be proactive.

Assuming they will provided either PS5 port or Factions details on Saturday. Consider me HYPED.