• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
not sure, but I know the worst Patriots victory

20150955f9b4e3d3f10.jpg

brady-trump-gty-jpo-190203_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
28-3 is big because if the outcome stayed like that, many would have called Brady washed up. Now he added another and is still dealing like people half his age. The BB Pats are the best team in the history of the NFL and you are all witness. You will be telling your grandchildren that you were there when BB were at their height and they will look down on you like you have been touched by the divine.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
For me, it will always be the 2001 Super Bowl. I went to the last game at Foxboro Stadium against the Raiders and the week after saw Drew Bledsoe take down the Steelers to punch their ticket. Growing up here it was loserville.

Most fans thought this would be the only championship we would see in our lifetimes, no idea of the onslaught of success that would come throughout the region.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
For me, it will always be the 2001 Super Bowl. I went to the last game at Foxboro Stadium against the Raiders and the week after saw Drew Bledsoe take down the Steelers to punch their ticket. Growing up here it was loserville.

Most fans thought this would be the only championship we would see in our lifetimes, no idea of the onslaught of success that would come throughout the region.

Yeah, this one. Plus, people actually liked us back then. Great halftime show, too.

Deleted member 5260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring the warning signs and drafting my favorite TE. Huge W. Moral compass of the league, etc.

https://i./i/pix/2015/04/16/article-doc-1r5m1-6XpQp4CcXHSK2-404_634x810.jpg

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Falcons. Perhaps the most impressive comeback in playoff history. Next would be their first win. Rams were heavily favored (it was basically a reverse Patriots vs. Giants).

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The historic comeback victory against the Falcons. Hell the victory over the Seahawks was good too.

OP
OP
Heromanz

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ignoring the warning signs and drafting my favorite TE. Huge W. Moral compass of the league, etc.

https://i./i/pix/2015/04/16/article-doc-1r5m1-6XpQp4CcXHSK2-404_634x810.jpg
I mean it's hard for any team to know that in a year or two their draft pick will be a murderer. Unless you are like the Baltimore Ravens and that's cool you have a murderer play on your team.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
28-3 or Butler tearing the heart out of all of Seattle. The reaction videos on that are spectacular.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Falcons, I'll always remember the absolute glee everyone was feeling and watching it slowly turn into dread and anger

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
People are going to say the Falcons, but I loved the game played against the Greatest show on turf, the Seahawks game as well had better stories leading up the game, and the games were more entertaining.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
imo, the first Rams win.

The Panthers and Eagles are close (great bell to bell performances against stellar teams)

The Falcons one was a total collapse with tons of lucky bullshit, the Rams one was a defensive masterpiece but the offense also sucked.