• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How many stars would you rate me?

• ⭐️

Votes: 138 24.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 95 16.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 139 24.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 102 18.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 88 15.7%

• Total voters

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
The thread title says it all. If you had you rate yourself out of 5 stars, how many would you give yourself and explain why.

I am a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Poster. I'm not an Angel like John Kowalski but there is enough quality about myself with only a hint of shit to round myself out.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
I gave you a ⭐ because the poll question doesn't match the title question.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
On this board it seems I would probably be a 2 star. In real life my kids would rate me a 5 star and that's all that matters.

OP, I love your threads, so you get a ***** from me.

Last edited:

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Super obvious what you are doing with the thread title/poll title OP. Not a good look. 1 Star for sure for you

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
I'M A FIVE STAR (WO)MAN
the-golden-god-dennis-reynolds.gif

Blitzpwnage

Feb 11, 2018
5 Stars

I love my hobbies, I love my own interests and my curiosity. I love my self reflection and ability to try and approach things from multiple angles.

I am a 5 out of 5 in my book. :)

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
5 star potential, 2 star results. i'm cute and have amazing hair though so let's say 3 stars.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
On avg, I think I'm a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ . Recently, I feel like I've been more lopsided than usual, so temp downgrade to ⭐⭐⭐. Climbing back up tho baybeeee

Oct 31, 2017
Perfect. I'm the best version of me. Alternate realities come at me.

Edit: You get a 1 star for your trickery.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Well having a Waluigi avatar automatically grants me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... but I'm a humble guy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it is.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pretty good. Could be nicer sometimes. Some things I need that that I should have but I'll get there.

You get a five, you handsome fella.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
⭐️⭐️⭐️

I try to have a good time, but I'm often opinionated and cantankerous. That side of me comes out more often than I like. Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I suck. It is what it is. At the end of the day I'm just here to shoot the shit and get into dumb arguments about games that are largely inconsequential at the end of the day.

famicorpse

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Mar 15, 2019
My ego is massive. 5 star / SSR unit. I'm kind and loving and great to be around. But I will also destroy you and give you a mental illness if you go after me or my loved ones. Tread carefully. SSR units usually get phased out by new meta units; I don't stay in folks lives long enough.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
A solid 2/5 stars.

Less than mediocre in every way possible, and the only thing that keeps me from a 1 star rating is that I've accomplished a couple things in life.