• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
zV4nIzg.jpg

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I saw the 12 pack at Walmart earlier. I'd like to try it, but I don't want a 12 pack. I have a feeling I couldn't make it through a full can.

OaklandKao

Mar 21, 2022
I grabbed a 20oz. Ice cold, it's alright. It's like a Livewire mixed with Fireball. Anything below it is absolute death and painful.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
CUBqdpnl.png

I finally got to try these out. I liked them. The flavor is a bit mild, but tastes very similar to the original, just with the baked taste. Very tasty. I'd eat a personal bag myself if I can find them again.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Problem is the base foul oil/cardboard potato taste will mess with the flavor of the hot sauces they are going for.

Deleted member 110527

Mar 11, 2022
hijacking to ask if anyone has seen any of the flamin hot chester's puffcorn (not the popcorn!) around anymore? about half a year ago, they were my go to junk food and were always readily available at a walgreens down the block from my house (tho, oddly, nowhere else) and now they haven't been at that walgreens for months!

Bruce Wayne

Nov 2, 2017
hijacking to ask if anyone has seen any of the flamin hot chester's puffcorn (not the popcorn!) around anymore? about half a year ago, they were my go to junk food and were always readily available at a walgreens down the block from my house (tho, oddly, nowhere else) and now they haven't been at that walgreens for months!
They're plenty available here in CA. Dollar General, Albertsons, etc.....

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive only seen them at dollar stores

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know if the Flamin' Hot Mountain Dew is available in Canada? I haven't actually tried looking, but I imagine they'd be in Wal-Mart and/or 7-Eleven.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
I found the Flamin Hot Mt Dew and bought basically as a joke, but I actually liked it a lot. Basically is just tangerine soda. The flavor reminded me of mexican candy that's sweet and just a tiny bit spicy.