• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 30, 2019
Oh my word...

Now I can dust-up some flamin' hot PBJs. I wonder what the crack food-science team calculation would be for the minute-longevity of my new concoction.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
NOW I KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING BUY

OH MAN

OOOOH MAN

youtu.be

Making Flamin' Hot Cheetos Powder From Scratch

The secret formula is finally revealed. #shortsSubscribe to Mythical Kitchen: https://www.youtube.com/mythicalkitchen?sub_confirmation=1Submit your Dreams Be...

Yeahhhhh...I'm gonna be trying that

mountain dew x flamin' hot

www.prnewswire.com

MTN DEW® Brings The Heat With New MTN DEW® FLAMIN' HOT® Beverage And Fashion Capsule Collection

/PRNewswire/ -- MTN DEW meets FLAMIN' HOT. You heard that right. The 81-year-old beverage brand is no stranger to pushing flavor boundaries and FLAMIN' HOT' is...

Beginning August 31, 2021, MTN DEW FLAMIN' HOT will be available exclusively on the virtual shelves of the DEW Store, while supplies last. Fans can stay up to date on the release via Instagram and Twitter.
Ewwwww

Sign me up

Sylvestre

Banned
Mar 20, 2020
This thing is super good ;

FlaminHot_WhiteCheddar_3D.png

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
mountain dew x flamin' hot

www.prnewswire.com

MTN DEW® Brings The Heat With New MTN DEW® FLAMIN' HOT® Beverage And Fashion Capsule Collection

/PRNewswire/ -- MTN DEW meets FLAMIN' HOT. You heard that right. The 81-year-old beverage brand is no stranger to pushing flavor boundaries and FLAMIN' HOT' is...

Beginning August 31, 2021, MTN DEW FLAMIN' HOT will be available exclusively on the virtual shelves of the DEW Store, while supplies last. Fans can stay up to date on the release via Instagram and Twitter.
I mean...

alonzo-mourning.gif

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Finally found Flamin Hot Nacho Doritos here in my country and they did not disappoint. So damn good! And not as bad for my stomach as the regular vindaloo I used to eat once a month as dinner.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
any flamin hot alternatives that are actually hot? flamin hots havent been hot to me for years not even xxxtra flamin hots. feels like im just eating corn now

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
How about the real chip shortage?
marketrealist.com

Summer Is Here, and Hot Cheetos Are Still Hard To Find

Supply-chain issues are impacting consumers and small businesses. Is there a Hot Cheeto shortage in the U.S.?

I cannot even find any classic Flamin' Hot Cheetos anywhere here. Stores are all sold out. Look, I know the Doritos version is great, but sometimes you just want the classics, you know? No regular Flamin' Hot Cheetos, no Flamin' Hot Cheetos with limon, no Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos either. What has this world come to?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
marketrealist.com

Supply-chain issues are impacting consumers and small businesses. Is there a Hot Cheeto shortage in the U.S.?

I cannot even find any classic Flamin' Hot Cheetos anywhere here. Stores are all sold out. Look, I know the Doritos version is great, but sometimes you just want the classics, you know? No regular Flamin' Hot Cheetos, no Flamin' Hot Cheetos with limon, no Xxtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos either. What has this world come to?
Fat4all post if you're ok.

Oct 29, 2018
marketrealist.com

That's why they're impossible to find!! I thought I was going crazy. The only place that has them in my location is this gas station 30 minutes away.

Supha_Volt

Nov 3, 2017
marketrealist.com

I remember going to the grocery store about a month ago and there was a huge empty spot for all of the hot cheetos! I thought I was losing it because I could t find the chips!

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
marketrealist.com

Still appears to be ongoing around here, have not seen any xxxtra hot flamins at local stores.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
The Hot Cool Ranch tasted like a hot Ranch chip but I feel I didn't get that flaming hot spice/taste I expect.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
The Hot Cool Ranch tasted like a hot Ranch chip but I feel I didn't get that flaming hot spice/taste I expect.
yeah

just getting these finally, and they

dont really do much for me :/

the ranch is maybe colliding with the flamin hot flavor too much, so much so that i feel like increasing the flamin hot OR the ranch wouldn't really fix it

kinda underwhelming, i was hoping they would spark my taste buds like the flamin hot screamin dill pickle chips

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
yeah

just getting these finally, and they

dont really do much for me :/

the ranch is maybe colliding with the flamin hot flavor too much, so much so that i feel like increasing the flamin hot OR the ranch wouldn't really fix it

kinda underwhelming, i was hoping they would spark my taste buds like the flamin hot screamin dill pickle chips

JqgmGUw.gif

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I'm also somewhat disappointed in the Flamin' Hot® Cool Ranch® Doritos®. It's very light in both flavors. Like a lightly-coated regular Flamin' Hot with a subtle Cool Ranch undertone. Even regular Cool Ranch is coated more thickly on average. On the rare chance there's a more thickly-coated chip, that's the one that really does it. So the potential is there, but it's not always hitting it.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i feel like ranch and flamin' hot DIRECTLY mixed together dont seem to mesh that well

maybe dipping sommit flamin' hot directly into ranch would be better

also, while flamin' hot and vinegar seem to work super well together, it's hard to beat the classic combo of the flamin' hot and cheese of some kind

i feel like if maybe there was ALSO cheese on the flamin hot cool ranch then it COULD work in some bizarre way

Xero grimlock

Dec 1, 2017
The cool ranch one tastes like 2 separate flavors. It tastes like i ate one ranch chip and one spicy chip, it doesnt blend together at all.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Flamin Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheetos (RIP) >>>>> Flamin Hot Cool Ranch Doritos.

Not sure what happened with the Doritos but they don't come close to what I was hoping for. Might be the corn flavor being more noticeable.

Oct 27, 2017
I have had no luck finding the Flamin Hot Cool Ranch Doritos but...

I tried both the diablo brisket and diablo chicken sandwich yesterday from Arbys. I feel the brisket is more flavorful than the chicken sandwich. The brisket is still hot but has a more distinct flavor whereas the chicken sandwich is way hotter but just bland overall. Definitely recommend the brisket if you have an Arbys nearby.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I got the Flaming Hot Cool Ranch Doritos from my local Kroger. They weren't on the shelf, but rather on an end-piece set up for the superbowl along with the new Mountain Dew flavours. They were fine, but absolutely nothing special at all.

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
They had these at my local grocery store in San Jose, not too much of a kick but it has the flamin' hot taste, the texture of the chips are pretty good, crumbles quickly.. apparently these are more common in the middle east.

k9vKDfCsxzlvmXEbcCxpd8GsuwtDR5TwoOpdsvBoBQ5cHvrNA0CDpsPpDtSkWhIFU8a7uV7sMGeOmCR_Ebx0-tCqsxmk_WVJaqAbakYVH5h2YDBBOuDOzbS3shmy0kEeAQuJDIgGW723FeB0SyEKO8E2hFPnHD0mBgm6sU6ReA0PZa4lHcVhNW7Uw9Hb3fCD8G2pFDy6nh4rAY-L5T9DBQWXl0fpNCEd6-HGSUHyLAjl_b7EfBk7t5Lgjxsrfx1o9eUFDiOtaBtLyb_37Q_zZb1j29Nxrk_jSNnLyI0QkzMmD6N_J5nScE4tisO9bicJCYUYhqf1wGi7IJdFeSNjX_8dtL0A_TLb529Q2H1qV5hcD04-bj-vpJaenX3DhrzIwcCsIp8bSkFjTD2_A57HnvZN4JxKqijwmBpoSgP3vAlOACHmvzr4SLDhkfZRPBrkv-YSDvwZSkbAPA5Lrq2AF8dejlUN_kzF82VvP37CO4v6ZyKGKABgcQofSSdUlkRUO2d6gxjfgNxdTAHFEGkIbcw4QFvD7Z64X9vgkRwI8PjaHz5K3w7SGkQyU_SjP6RduowKdYXtxA0s7HZ5nVyKmv3_6XwSrJ-pzNDlw6xWC-CzziH_5NxK3qxZbfy-cV6LCk8C2IY8BY6R-QxLvfNfmMP4yokmxt6jX5Ximlf8J6qDPMtQwrGJxcV8Bf4BPZ5Z25lOdDiAOn7no3LkRK8=w855-h1140-no

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Damn.. those look.... Fire!

I tried these a few weeks ago. Amazing.
baken-ets-fried-pork-skins-flamin-hot-chicharrones-picosos-6.png
Probably my favorite Pork Rinds. They have a kick, well, enough for me, I'm not a huge hot fan.

The thing is though, Pork Rinds tend to have little flavoring at all. These however are packed with flavor. Probably the best flavoring I have had. My fingers were quite red!

Right now I just tried Mac's Spicy Buffalo, and, again, they have the same problem for a pork rind with not having enough flavor. Just a little spicy kick, but, mostly taste plain.