• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 30, 2019
Wait wait wait, so it is flamin' infused bagel, potara infused cream cheese, and then the madmen just put flamin' hot cheetos in there free. I don't know if mere mortals were meant to plumb such depths.

Eh, I might try it.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd eat it. You need to try it and report back to us with pictures.
you should be thinking how quickly can I get one.
This is profoundly cursed.

Eat one and report back.
In the spirit of this thread you must try it
Wait wait wait, so it is flamin' infused bagel, potara infused cream cheese, and then the madmen just put flamin' hot cheetos in there free. I don't know if mere mortals were meant to plumb such depths.

Eh, I might try it.

IMG-2959.jpg

this is v good

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Going to try to do a chicken and waffle recipe for my wife and bread the chicken with a maple flaming hot rub (food processor ground flaming hot Cheetos and maple powder)

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I just found a single size bag of the Flamin' Hot BBQ Ruffles at Wal-Mart. Pretty good! The FH flavor doesn't completely kill the BBQ but I think them being Ruffles helps too.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Well, I've followed this thread since the old place, and it seems like I'm finally about to eat Flamin' Hot myself for the first time. This stuff isn't easy/cheap to find where I live, but I was looking for something else in an online shop I buy from time to time and they happen to have some Lays Stax Xtra Flamin' Hot in stock.

It's gonna take a couple days to get here, and I really am unreasonable excited to try this lol. Can't wait!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Not quite flamin hot, but having these now and they are pretty good

The heat accumulates nicely after 3 or 4, and it's a nice sweet and heat flavor. It's missing a little something, maybe some Cajun flavors, but worth picking up a bag.

Now these on the other hand:

Ruffles-Double-Crunch-Spicy-Cheddar-Jack-Potato-Chips-Bag.jpeg

Wasn't expecting them to actually be spicy, but they...kind of didn't taste like anything in particular? No spice, not cheesy, just weird. Also my girlfriend across the room said "what are you eating, it smells like feet." So yeah would not recommend these.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the new wiz khalifa ghost kitchen has spicy versions of all their food, it's just that food with crushed up flamin hot cheetos put on top of it lol

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Hotbox by Wiz is finally up and running near me, gonna get some Flamin' Hot food today.

Eyeballing the mac and cheese and chicken sandwich.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Had to toss a bag of Flamin' Hot Doritos yesterday because:

(a) they burned the mouth off me to a really disgusting extent

(b) The next morning poop was unpleasant in the extreme. Sweaty and loose

Temperance

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Have to not be new but just had these plus local hot sauce = spicy yum yum
Look at that less % fat!

Baked Ruffles Flamin' Hot
GUEST_2ba74cb6-efeb-4c87-80ba-a6f3b1195690

+
Guacamaya Limon Hot Sauce
416KgKdc2RL._SX425_.jpg

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not quite flamin hot, but having these now and they are pretty good

The heat accumulates nicely after 3 or 4, and it's a nice sweet and heat flavor. It's missing a little something, maybe some Cajun flavors, but worth picking up a bag.
I had these the other day, I liked them. Wouldn't mind eating another bag of them.

Also got these along with it:

I liked these a bit better. They're similar to the regular Ruffles Flamin' Hot flavor with a hint of BBQ. I would get them again, but I don't know how my taste compares to others here.

Oct 27, 2017
The Flamin' Hot Smart Food is starting to show up in Wawa's around me, it's as excellent as I've been told in this thread, my new favorite snack food

Thank you Fat4all