• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Duck Sauce

Oct 30, 2017
United States
Here's the box to look for.
I need this!

hzhv5Ca.png

My mouth says yes,

My butthole says no.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of spicy snack flavored foods, I read about these this weekend:

e18b9cc0-eda8-4822-bef3-d03348375827-untitled.jpg

Takis pizza rolls, god damn

wife came home with these this weekend. She was stoked because I hadn't mentioned them and thought I didn't know they were out there, but I was still surprised to see them so it's all good haha.

I really liked them. Flavor wise it veers closer to Flamin Hot than the typically too-lime-for-me Takis Fuego. Wish I could get them a little crispier on the outside, might have to try next batch a little higher on the heat than the 375 on the packaging.

"Mozzarella" is a little off though. If that's what they are trying to imitate it's a failure. But imo the result is better; it's more like a pocket of queso dip.

If these kind of snacks are in your wheel house, I do recommend.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im very sad

i did a grocery pick-up order where the The Flamin' Hot mac was available, and when i went to pick up my order it was the soul substitution

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
wife came home with these this weekend. She was stoked because I hadn't mentioned them and thought I didn't know they were out there, but I was still surprised to see them so it's all good haha.

I really liked them. Flavor wise it veers closer to Flamin Hot than the typically too-lime-for-me Takis Fuego. Wish I could get them a little crispier on the outside, might have to try next batch a little higher on the heat than the 375 on the packaging.

"Mozzarella" is a little off though. If that's what they are trying to imitate it's a failure. But imo the result is better; it's more like a pocket of queso dip.

If these kind of snacks are in your wheel house, I do recommend.
I'm not going to lie, there's something both unsettling and alluring about a food product clearly labeled with "CHEEZY IMITATION MOZZARELLA FILLING"

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Today I had the Flamin Hot Kettle-cooked Lays.

Holy shit, I think this is the pinnacle. The flamin-hot-to-potato-chip ratio was just perfect. Crispy little chips just drenched in fluffy red powder. Simply divine.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Today I had the Flamin Hot Kettle-cooked Lays.

Holy shit, I think this is the pinnacle. The flamin-hot-to-potato-chip ratio was just perfect. Crispy little chips just drenched in fluffy red powder. Simply divine.

i want these but I sometimes have issues with kettle cooked cutting my mouth... the combination of that and Flamin Hot scares me tbh 😂

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
My brother found a box of FH macaroni at his Walmart. One of only two and he bought both. After being really impressed by the jalapeño one, I'm excited to try it. He also confirmed that basically all Walmart's are probably having a tough time keeping any in stock, some other dude bought the last regular box when he was there.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I got the single-serve Flamin Hot and Jalapeño mac n' cheese and damn, they were actually pretty good. The Flamin' Hot version is hotter than I expected. Still haven't seen the boxes in stock though.

Oct 30, 2017
just had some Flamin Hot Fritos for lunch.

After Chester's Hot Fries, these are probably my second favorite. Has good heat and retains that Fritos flavor. Gonna have to go find a big bag of them after work.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Stocked up on the Mac and cheese. Flaming hot and Jalapeño. Single serve vs the box were like a 3 cent difference at my walmart. .96c vs 93c
Clearly a no brainer.
Had the flaming hot, it was great, and i don't really consume mac and cheese. However, im tempted to take the flavor packs and experiment, like making empanadillas with it.

Exagenous

Jan 3, 2018
Finally had some flamin hot dill pickle chips. They were pretty darn good. But I think my bag was smashed or something because it was a lot of crumbs. I'll just have to get another one.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
The flaming hot doritos have made it to Australia, not bad but the flaming hot puffs have been here longer and are still the superior option for flaming hot snacking. I cant imagine I'd ever use those doritos for dipping, they are caked in the flaming hot dust. You're not getting any other flavour out of that.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
The flaming hot doritos have made it to Australia, not bad but the flaming hot puffs have been here longer and are still the superior option for flaming hot snacking. I cant imagine I'd ever use those doritos for dipping, they are caked in the flaming hot dust. You're not getting any other flavour out of that.
Noticed Flamin' Hot Popcorn at Coles too. Hopefully it is starting to catch on here.

Haven't tried the Doritos yet but the popcorn seemed a bit spicier than the puffs. I think they might have had them them before in limited locations but hopefully we get FH Twisties at some point, they would be pretty much the same as the US Cheetos.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot about the popcorn, its delivers on its promise, corn and flaming hot, I smashed the whole bag in a one go, hard not to with popcorn.

Off topic but a candy store opened near me selling import Herr's Carolina Reaper flavoured cheese curls, they are the beeeest.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
www.chewboom.com

Hissho Sushi Introduces New Cheetos Flamin' Hot Sushi Roll - Chew Boom

Hissho Sushi is teaming up with snack brand Frito-Lay for the debut of the new Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Sushi Roll. Advertisment Story continues below The Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Sushi Roll features Spicy Krab, avocado, cream ..

www.foxnews.com

Sushi chain unleashes Cheetos Flamin' Hot Roll for 'one-of-a-kind experience'

Here’s something for anyone whose wasabi has been a little bland or whose spicy tuna roll isn’t so hot.

Hissho_Sushi_Cheetos_Flamin_Hot_Roll.jpg

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
www.chewboom.com

Hissho Sushi is teaming up with snack brand Frito-Lay for the debut of the new Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Sushi Roll. Advertisment Story continues below The Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Sushi Roll features Spicy Krab, avocado, cream ..

www.foxnews.com

Here’s something for anyone whose wasabi has been a little bland or whose spicy tuna roll isn’t so hot.

i love sushi

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Not sure if these are a Mexico only thing but these Flamin Hot Ruffles are the bomb. They have a very distinct poofy texture, somewhere between a regular chip and a cheeto puff. They are also spicier than the standard ones. I wouldn't necessarily call them better but they are definitely good and unique.

Ruffles-Ultra-Flamin-Hot.jpg

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
www.chewboom.com

www.foxnews.com

yes please

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Not sure if these are a Mexico only thing but these Flamin Hot Ruffles are the bomb. They have a very distinct poofy texture, somewhere between a regular chip and a cheeto puff. They are also spicier than the standard ones. I wouldn't necessarily call them better but they are definitely good and unique.

Ruffles-Ultra-Flamin-Hot.jpg
we've got Flamin' Hot Ruffles, but the 'Ultra' in the title is tempting me

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Happened upon Baked Flamin Hot Ruffles today and immediately grabbed them.

but then put them back when I saw Kroger also had Golden Flake Hot Chips, which has to he damn near my favorite hot snack of all time. Up until around 2000 Golden Flake was easy to find here...but for nearly the last 20 years I see it very very rarely on local shelves. It's always a treat when we go on a road trip and find some in a gas station. If local Kroger started carrying Golden Flake again.. /sigh.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of weird I haven't posted in here prior to this. I almost exclusively eat hot food. My one friend and I just sit there and try different hot sauces.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
www.chewboom.com

www.foxnews.com

This looks great! My local grocery store has a Hissho by the deli, I'll have to keep an eye out for these

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This looks great! My local grocery store has a Hissho by the deli, I'll have to keep an eye out for these
a review

www.theimpulsivebuy.com

REVIEW: Hissho Sushi Cheetos Flamin' Hot Roll - The Impulsive Buy

What is the Hissho Sushi Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Roll? A unique and insanely creative sushi experience where Eastern cuisine meets Western snacking in the form of a Cheetos Flamin’ Hot sushi roll. The red-hot roll features spicy krab, crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, a drizzle of hot mayo along with...

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
a review

www.theimpulsivebuy.com

REVIEW: Hissho Sushi Cheetos Flamin' Hot Roll - The Impulsive Buy

What is the Hissho Sushi Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Roll? A unique and insanely creative sushi experience where Eastern cuisine meets Western snacking in the form of a Cheetos Flamin’ Hot sushi roll. The red-hot roll features spicy krab, crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, a drizzle of hot mayo along with...
Sounds a little disappointing that the Cheetos aren't more of a focus but I'd still give it a try if I saw it. Especially at that price.