• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
So are Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos hard to find or what?
Also, really looking forward to trying that Taco Bell Flamin' Hot taco. If this pandemic didn't shake everything up, I'd be enjoying this right now during my work lunch hour at the nearby recently-remodeled Taco Bell. Oh well. Soon.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So I made something

Flaming Hot Cheeto Marshmellow Treats. Followed the regular rice krispies recipe but replaced them with Flaming Hot Cheetos. Lockdown is causing me to do weird stuff I normally would be too lazy to do.

Verdict: Actually not as bad as I expected. The intense sweet + sour is really odd, and the sweetness kinda overpowers an sense of heat until you're done eating it. I don't think I'd make them again, but I was expecting something puke quality.
What in the fuck

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
I like the smolder vibes going on with that Doritos bag
2572353-jeffu.png

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
So I made something

Flaming Hot Cheeto Marshmellow Treats. Followed the regular rice krispies recipe but replaced them with Flaming Hot Cheetos. Lockdown is causing me to do weird stuff I normally would be too lazy to do.

Verdict: Actually not as bad as I expected. The intense sweet + sour is really odd, and the sweetness kinda overpowers an sense of heat until you're done eating it. I don't think I'd make them again, but I was expecting something puke quality.

I like where this thread is going

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So are Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheetos hard to find or what?
Also, really looking forward to trying that Taco Bell Flamin' Hot taco. If this pandemic didn't shake everything up, I'd be enjoying this right now during my work lunch hour at the nearby recently-remodeled Taco Bell. Oh well. Soon.

the only places I consistently see them is target.

though to be fair I haven't been in a target since the beginning of March. 😢

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the only places I consistently see them is target.

though to be fair I haven't been in a target since the beginning of March. 😢
i still keep meaning to go, but ive got a Kroger 3 mins away that isn't super busy so i gotta stick with what's reliable for now

unfortunately it's not a great spot for Flamin' Hot stuffs

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i still keep meaning to go, but ive got a Kroger 3 mins away that isn't super busy so i gotta stick with what's reliable for now

unfortunately it's not a great spot for Flamin' Hot stuffs

Same actually. In fact I've only even been to our neighborhood Kroger once in the last four weeks. Safe at home pro right here.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
You can get a Doritos flamin' hot taco for free at Taco Bell today. Go try em out!

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
Got the free FH taco earlier and it was somehow even worse then my extremely low expectations. They shouldn't even be allowed to call it flamin hot because it has 0 heat. Super disappointing.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
So epilogue to the marshmellow treats. Turns out Cheeto Treats go stale very very quickly compared to normal rice krispy treats. They got worse very quickly.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Got the free FH taco earlier and it was somehow even worse then my extremely low expectations. They shouldn't even be allowed to call it flamin hot because it has 0 heat. Super disappointing.
I was sadly expecting this.. 75% of the time, any of the Doritos tacos I tried were either stale or flavorless. Not sure why.

Oct 27, 2017
Apologies if already posted, but they do these in the UK now...

k3k3h.jpg

And they are *proper* hot! Probably the hottest mass market crisps/chips I've ever had.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
Tried Lays Flaming hot pickle chips

*chefs kiss

so good, I only found them once in Safeway but havent seen them since

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My Kroger still has never had Flamin Hot Fritos, but they did start carrying Turbos Flamas which, basically being Fritos Flavor Twists Flamin Hot Limon, is a damn good substitute.

I mean that's literally what they are. Frito Lay is the parent company. If you've never had them give them a try.

Oct 27, 2017
They really are very good. As are these:

WARNING: Not flamin' hot (and not on the same hot level as the above) but are in the same ballpark as they're "hot" (I think so anyway):

tOwN4a3.png

They're baked and puffy. So good.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw Flamin' hot lime Doritos. Weird. I didn't like the regular flamin hot Doritos so I probably won't like this one.

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
They are claiming these will be their hottest Flamin' Hot snacks yet released in the US

so apparently hotter than both the Dill Pickle chips and the XXtra Hot Cheetos