• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Band members have been telling me to post it on my social media channels, but i don't use social media except Reddit and this site. So here you go, hope you guys enjoy

Lihwem

Mar 17, 2020
That's amazing, congrats! Can't watch it all right now but it sounds great and very professional!

Which one are you in the band, OP?

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
You guys are great! Love your tones. My band has our first show on the 23rd of this month so this gets me pumped! Thanks for sharing fellow bassist :D

OP
OP
Jakke_Koala

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
You guys sound great! Thank you for posting.

Slick stuff, congrats on the vid and hope it gets you some opportunities!

Genuinely dude, that was badass.

Thanks for sharing! Your band is awesome!
Thanks guys/girls! We love making it and love playing live. Hope we'll get more shows in the future, because we've been waiting 18 months now to get back on stage.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
bassist plays his shit basically 8 feet lower than the pick guard which I do too so I appreciate that

kukubrew

Nov 7, 2017
Good stuff, it's a little bit Hard Pink Floyd there at the beginning. Also, super amusing how the camera guy at 3:40 starts consistently missing which guy is playing the lead :)

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Self-promotion topics are banned, however, so expect this to be closed before long (I haven't reported it and I'm not going to, tho).

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Good stuff OP. Really need a vocalist to tie it all together.
6cpffM4.jpg

OP
OP
Jakke_Koala

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.