• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ and Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ both come out this week! I really should've pre-ordered the Vita limited edition while I could.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ and Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ both come out this week! I really should've pre-ordered the Vita limited edition while I could.

Oh shit what I haven't been paying attention AT ALL and I preordered the LE awhile ago

Thought it was coming out next month

I'm hyped af right now
Cheritz sheds a little more light about upcoming The Ssum (31st of March) in this post.

Wish them the best for that game but I dislike the artstyle so that puts me off even trying it. If it has good impressions I might see if I can stomach it though. In for whatever the next MM stuff they got coming up though.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish them the best for that game but I dislike the artstyle so that puts me off even trying it. If it has good impressions I might see if I can stomach it though. In for whatever the next MM stuff they got coming up though.
I've been dating anime style husbandos in a ton of otoge so for me it's a nice change lol.
But I feel you, if I dislike the artstyle there's a big chance I won't play an otoge either.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
2AFA04D0C319F34BC12A21154C5B546A2D424455
I was linked this when asking that same question.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I just want to find a physical copy of Period Cube for under $30... surprisingly, most places have it sold out!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I need to get physical copies of some older otome titles, like Norn9 and Period Cube.

Norn9 I think I got on sale with Code Realize at around $20-25... either Amazon or Gamestop. Was about a year back though. Period Cube I still consider "newer", but still never had a sale under $30 :/

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
These Switch otome titles must have been making some pretty money to D3 Publisher, they've been doing port after port every single month. I just want them to go through all their catalogue and get to Nightshade ASAP.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Looking for Period Cube online... it's either full price, or sold out. In hindsight, I should've bought it off that Aksys sale :/

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
These Switch otome titles must have been making some pretty money to D3 Publisher, they've been doing port after port every single month. I just want them to go through all their catalogue and get to Nightshade ASAP.

I hope they're only doing the ones with a Vita version because otherwise we are getting a lot more mobile crap before we get Nightshade.

Looking at their list of games, and I wonder why they choose to port and translate Nightshade from their non mobile titles. It's the odd one out since it's the best title they published in years.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017

I think they've greenlighted these ports for release way before they knew whether it'd be profitable or not - the releases are happening way too fast to gauge their viability.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
Wow, with the exception of Ken ga Kimi, that list is garbage. I'd like Tiny Machinegun but seeing how that's also by Rejet it's never going to happen.

I also had Tiny x Machinegun on my request list, though I have always wanted to play Ken ga Kimi. Rejet why do you hate ussssss

Joubachi is a trip. I played the demo years ago and listened to the drama CDs. I could see it fitting in well with MangaGamer's catalogue for something darker...

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Would you guys buy physical copies of the D3 Publisher Switch otome titles? I've been asking Limited Run Games about it, I feel like it'd be something pretty nice to own, specially since they're DD-only in other territories as well.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I like buying physical copies in general, but have any of those been... good...?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
My 2 Code Realize LEs are on their way from Best Buy! ...still hunting for a good Period Cube price (and at this pount I might need to get it used).

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
Would you guys buy physical copies of the D3 Publisher Switch otome titles? I've been asking Limited Run Games about it, I feel like it'd be something pretty nice to own, specially since they're DD-only in other territories as well.

Not those since that's way too much mediocrity that's been ported everywhere, but if they publish Nightshade or any other of their decent titles then yes.

I think we are in that point where we gotten enough titles that we shouldn't have to buy everything just to show that there's interest.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's even more of a joke because my understanding is that Aksys has always been doing pretty well when it comes to their otome titles, aren't they?

Waiting and seeing will only make things worse because selling Vita games probably isn't going to be worth it forever even for VNs that do well, but right now you could have gone for it...

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So lame

It's even more of a joke because my understanding is that Aksys has always been doing pretty well when it comes to their otome titles, aren't they?

I remember back at Anime Expo an Aksys rep said that IF was basically "throwing" titles at them so yeah I'd say they do pretty well for them.