• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
People are just idiots.

I went with Taisho Alice and two bl games, but I'm not really expecting them to actually license my suggestions. I'm just not sure what to realistically suggest. They'll probably have an easier time licensing something related to Hobibox because of Ozmafia, and Kalmia8 has a new game, but I'm not interested in their other games.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I mostly went with 2 otome (Princess Britania and Kusunoki Yashiki no Monogatari) suggestions and one BL (Shingakkou) suggestion, all R18, although I'm sure they won't happen. Maaaaybe PB since the JP publisher is Hobibox. I think just putting whatever you're interested in that's at least a little realistic shows demand for certain types of games.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think I played Kikuya of those. It was pretty eh. Felt like it wasted a pretty good concept.

Might buy it though just to support otome on Switch though.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, that means Bad Apple Wars and Collar x Malice sold better than Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Y'all, look at this reaction to MangaGamer's survey:
DT6e9xPX0AA-8qp.jpg:large

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thrilled that otome games are selling, and I hope CxM and BAW outselling Hakuoki means that IFI will actually translate something else next. I loved Hakuoki, but I'm so sick of it.

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/d3-publisher-announces-switch-downloadable-titles-lineup

Otome lands on Switch... in english! (Are these worth bugging LRG for physicals?)

Nightshade please! I was underwhelmed by what I played of the original Kikuya, but by the time I get a Switch, it will probably be cheap enough that I wouldn't mind buying it... but then Nintendo is not really known for their digital sales.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
Hmmmm, I've been holding off on getting Nightshade due to a backlog but I'd love to be able to play it on the go with my Switch!

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be pretty miffed if Nightshade got an English switch release, but not a Vita one.

I would prefer Vita, but we haven't even gotten TMoY and those games have been out on the JP PSN for awhile now. Actually, when was the last D3P even published anything on the NA/EU PSN? I'm surprised they're being so active on Switch.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, huh, that'd be neat. Won't leave a ton of time to get through Future Blessings, though.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like the two Code;Realize LEs are available at Gamestop now. Think I'll just get them in store instead of Amazon. No discounts anyways, and I don't want them to get wreaked by poor packaging.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's the same package, just with different games. I'll get the Vita LE at launch and the PS4 SE down the line.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
I want to buy the Vita LE because it's cheaper, but I don't own a physical copy of C:R. Despair.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
So the English version of Uta no Prince Sama Shining Live launched. I am not much of a rhythm game lady, but I am getting used to it. The game takes up over 2GB of space though (on iOS, not sure about other phones), which was a bit of a shock.