• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
My boyfriend is going to be so "excited" to go to California again. He cannot complain though since we fly free. Thanks Mom!

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Limited Run Games made a deal with them and brought the Vita version over.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017

More Hakuoki. Maybe instead of porting the same games over and over, we'll get a sequel/FD or SSL with all 12 routes!

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they skip the vita version? It's not like XSEED is Square Enix (or D3P). And the vita version is actually one of the rare ports published by a developer.

Edit: I forgot the PC and Vita version are different.

Last edited:

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they skip the vita version? It's not like XSEED is Square Enix (or D3P). And the vita version is actually one of the rare ports published by a developer.

Edit: I forgot the PC and Vita version are different.

That's pretty much the reason, yeah. PSP version was published by Marvelous and the Vita port wasn't. It's more likely that XSEED would work with the Marvelous version. A PC port doesn't exist - I'm assuming XSEED are porting the game themselves which is why it's taking so long for an announcement.

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty much the reason, yeah. PSP version was published by Marvelous and the Vita port wasn't. It's more likely that XSEED would work with the Marvelous version. A PC port doesn't exist - I'm assuming XSEED are porting the game themselves which is why it's taking so long for an announcement.

Oops, got a bit confused. I always thought the reason why the original deal fell through was because the game was taken down from the PSN.

Anyway, I'll probably skip the game if it only comes to the PC since rereading reviews have made me realized that I'm not interested enough in the game to buy a PC version.

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
I remember I used to sometimes go to Otomate's Site to listen to this one song of BAW that reminded me of P5.

I don't really pay that much attention to VN's OST, except for Hakuoki's various op and AkaAka's op.

luchikita

Oct 25, 2017
I would think the other Otome games would chart since they're exclusives, but I guess not many sites are reviewing them?

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017

End of March is later than I expected. Doesn't bode well for their other Otome release.

On the other hand - finally a proper LE!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Oooo LEs for both! I wonder if it'll be a Gamestop exclusive like Bad Apple Wars?

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yaaaaaaaasss finally I am so in for the LE

Idk who that girl is in the Future Blessings screenshot but I'm already sad we can't date her :( the life of a les otome player is suffering tbh

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There's always yuri.

I have issues with those because
A) Most of them are written for straight dudes
B) Almost all of them involve cute girls doing cute things in highschool settings which is boring as hell to me
C) It's not like otome/bishojo games where there's routes with choices and bad ends and such. It's usually either a straight (ha) line or like 2 girls to choose from

I know western VNs usually have more LGBT options but the artstyles there leave muuuuch to be desired and I am very picky

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Yaaaaaaaasss finally I am so in for the LE

Idk who that girl is in the Future Blessings screenshot but I'm already sad we can't date her :( the life of a les otome player is suffering tbh
I believe she is the mafia dude's daughter. I totally loved Eriko and Kotoho in CxM and would have preferred them over seaweed head and cat man.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god I loved Kotoho and Eriko. Those two's shenanigans were the best part of Shiraishi's route.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I have issues with those because
A) Most of them are written for straight dudes
B) Almost all of them involve cute girls doing cute things in highschool settings which is boring as hell to me
C) It's not like otome/bishojo games where there's routes with choices and bad ends and such. It's usually either a straight (ha) line or like 2 girls to choose from

I know western VNs usually have more LGBT options but the artstyles there leave muuuuch to be desired and I am very picky

Flowers is the best yuri I've ever played, but it's a high school setting of sorts (it's a boarding school).

Dec 5, 2017
There's pretty much always at least one or two women I'd rather date in any given otome. It sucks it's like, never, ever an option, considering what a horror show some of the dudes are. Maybe someday a Japanese company will try to do a sort of crossover type thing like No Thank You!! but with ladies?

Anyway I'm always confused by these releases so I came to ask: since I already have the regular ole Vita Code Realize game, I should just get ~Future Blessings~ and I'll have all the content?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
There's pretty much always at least one or two women I'd rather date in any given otome. It sucks it's like, never, ever an option, considering what a horror show some of the dudes are. Maybe someday a Japanese company will try to do a sort of crossover type thing like No Thank You!! but with ladies?

Anyway I'm always confused by these releases so I came to ask: since I already have the regular ole Vita Code Realize game, I should just get ~Future Blessings~ and I'll have all the content?
Yes, Future Blessings is the Vita release of the sequel. Bouquet of Rainbows is a PS4 release of both the original game and the sequel.