• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Ughh, Aksys has been all over the place about EU releases that I'm not sure anymore. I can tell you that the games might become harder to find in the (near) future. BB already went out of stock once.

I think because BB have the US versions listed I presumed they weren't coming, but I remember some vague comments from the AX Q&A saying they were still working on them.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, that's disappointing, but I appreciate hearing about it. Guess I'll skip 7'scarlet for a while and just play the 2 Psychedelicas in sequence.

I own Norn9 too so it's not like it's the first time I've bought one of these and regretted it without actually playing the game.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Got an email to confirm my shipping address and pay for the shipping of the pin set.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
....no email here :/ I wonder if it's cause I replied to the first email after midnight instead of making a whole new one... *sigh* sent out another now, JUST in case... I'm being hopefully here, cause yeah sounds like I'm the only one so far with nothing.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I've gotten nothing. What do you mean by first email?

So I sent one on the day that my 3rd game came in the mail. Someone posted a Tweet saying they weren't accepting any submissions till July 1 (not notated anywhere else), so I added a reply to my original email just after midnight PST on the 1st.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Got the email as well. Don't think they could have picked a worse time what with it being before a weekend and AX and all.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
71wFJcZra1L._SL1000_.jpg

What is this game and how do I get it localized?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
...just realized that I STILL didn't get my email from Aksys, even after sending several emails to that one... *sigh* Is their Twitter worth contacting? Pretty sure I'm screwed, even after sending the emails at an appropriate time :/

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
lol that third cover

Otomate: "let's pallet swap Hijikata and throw Kazama in there and.....done!"

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Last day of the month and I'm pretty pissed about the Summer of Mystery :/ Sent out 3 emails and 3 Tweets and have heard NOTHING back. Any more I can do? Anyone have any connections to Aksys? Was pretty excited to get the pins with the 3 games I bought all day one and have heard back ZIP.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Last day of the month and I'm pretty pissed about the Summer of Mystery :/ Sent out 3 emails and 3 Tweets and have heard NOTHING back. Any more I can do? Anyone have any connections to Aksys? Was pretty excited to get the pins with the 3 games I bought all day one and have heard back ZIP.

Don't rely on Twitter, they never reply there. I tried contacting one of Aksys representatives here on ResetEta for a different issue, no reply as well. Honestly, Aksys is one of those companies that if you need to contact them, you're out of luck, chances are you're talking to a void.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Don't rely on Twitter, they never reply there. I tried contacting one of Aksys representatives here on ResetEta for a different issue, no reply as well. Honestly, Aksys is one of those companies that if you need to contact them, you're out of luck, chances are you're talking to a void.

*sigh* I made one last-ditch email to both their generic contact and redemption one. I noted to say that I own all of their LEs ever made, cause loyalty something something. Stinks :(

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
*sigh* I made one last-ditch email to both their generic contact and redemption one. I noted to say that I own all of their LEs ever made, cause loyalty something something. Stinks :(
I think they have a phone number on their website you might want to try. EDIT: (310) 212-6724

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
So I actually heard back through their generic email. Something about not opting to emails or I may have blocked them somehow? I sure don't remember, but apparently they did successfully email something out a few times. Which is weird because if the email was blocked, wouldn't it bounce back? Nothing in spam, so it's weird. I gave them a secondary emailn so hopefully they use that one when attempting to resend again.

What a weird situation :/

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
So I actually heard back through their generic email. Something about not opting to emails or I may have blocked them somehow? I sure don't remember, but apparently they did successfully email something out a few times. Which is weird because if the email was blocked, wouldn't it bounce back? Nothing in spam, so it's weird. I gave them a secondary emailn so hopefully they use that one when attempting to resend again.

What a weird situation :/

If you get more than one set of pins, can I have it?

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
I'm finally up to Yanagi's story on CxM. Enjoyed Shirashi a lot more than the other three, but I'm not really feeling this game in the same way that I did Code Realize.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Shiraishi <3 ;_;

My twitter is full of people playing the FD, while I'm just sitting here all envious.

Yeah, it's a shame it's looking like we won't be getting that one. Maybe it'll be ported to Switch in a few years and we'll get it then.

Okazaki really irritated me, Enomoto felt a little bit like Impey but nowhere near as good... oddly Sasazuka was my favourite out of the three even if he was a massive twat at times.

Shirashi was enjoyable, so I'm hoping Yanagi will continue the upwards trend of these plots.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's a shame it's looking like we won't be getting that one. Maybe it'll be ported to Switch in a few years and we'll get it then.

Okazaki really irritated me, Enomoto felt a little bit like Impey but nowhere near as good... oddly Sasazuka was my favourite out of the three even if he was a massive twat at times.

Shirashi was enjoyable, so I'm hoping Yanagi will continue the upwards trend of these plots.

Sasazuka is a great character, but his route is the worst. I was really annoyed how Ichika was little more than an errand girl during his whole route. She mostly delivered stuff to him while he did all the work. She was also way too submissive in his route.
My favorites are Shiraishi and Yanagi. After all the shit that went down, Yanagi felt like a breath of fresh air :P.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Sasazuka was great, but I feel like a lot of that was less for the route itself but more because I strongly related to him (just not as rude). Also yeah Ichika was so bad in that route.

It looks like the publisher is the original Japanese publisher so that might explain the description.

Huh. Looks like no one's played it on VNDB either (except for a random 3 rating) so I'm not sure what to expect. Kinda want to give it a shot if it's like $15-20, but only really for Mamoru Miyano and Hirakawa Daisuke.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else get a SECOND email with a different title but same contents (send us $5!) as the first?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody else get a SECOND email with a different title but same contents (send us $5!) as the first?

lol, I wonder if it's due to my issue. I got two different replies saying they would send me an email still, but I sure hope they follow through and send it to my alt email, since apparently they are on "block" (but not).

Noire

Oct 25, 2017
Is Ashen Hawk any better than Black butterfly? Black Butterfly felt like pretty art and music, but the story was just so boring.