• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
I love how someone wrote a guide for Ashen Hawk...and then decided to include ending CGs for every route.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Bad timing... AnimExpo is this weekend? Look like we won't get any responses... Guess I'll do the same as above, and hoprfully it won't disqualify or anything

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I did send an email yesterday (cause I didn't see anything saying to wait) but I'll resend tomorrow (...or past midnight tonight) just in case.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just sent mine again.

Wish I remembered to do it last night just in case, since I was up till like 4 AM for some reason and so would have been past midnight on the west coast, whoops.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I sent my second one in as a reply to the original email with a "wasn't sure if it had to be after the 1st midnight...." note.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Full English patch for Anniversary no Kuni no Alice has finally been released!

Anniversary.jpg

https://marchentranslations.wordpre...sary-no-kuni-no-alice-complete-patch-release/

applejuice

Oct 27, 2017
Tampa, FL
Got the PBB plat last night, was a great game. So bittersweet. I think Karasuba is an interesting character when not focused on Beniyuri, then he's just creepy and sad. Wish the 2 novels for it were in English. Onto Ashen Hawk!

Also Kenshin is the best Ikemen I will die on this hill.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
http://www.godisageek.com/2018/07/a...ome-nihon-falcom-games-ps-vita-visual-novels/

What I got from this interview:

• Code:Realize is really popular
  • The PS4 port of C:R sold well
  • The Summer of Mystery games also sold well
  • There's still hope for more Vita otome games, even if they end up being digital only

No surprise here, and good to see the PS4 version sold well. Hoping we get more PS4 titles (physical), with that being the case. There's been more and more PS4 ports popping up lately.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine if Spike Chunsoft finally announced Kenka Bancho Otome?

Give them a century. They're too busy 'evaluating' the market.

No surprise here, and good to see the PS4 version sold well. Hoping we get more PS4 titles (physical), with that being the case. There's been more and more PS4 ports popping up lately.

There are only three games left that got ps4 ports - Diabolik Lovers (not happening since Rejet isn't interested in localizing their games), the second C:R fandisc and Shinobi Koi Utsutsu.

I'd like it if Aksys were to localize SKU. Heard great things about it.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Well, Aksys panel is tomorrow. If you have a PS4, a Vita or a Switch, I think at least one of those platforms should get at least one otome title announced.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
There are only three games left that got ps4 ports - Diabolik Lovers (not happening since Rejet isn't interested in localizing their games), the second C:R fandisc and Shinobi Koi Utsutsu.

I'd like it if Aksys were to localize SKU. Heard great things about it.

I thought there was more than that... I guess I was just looking at news for non-otome VNs, then.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Wishlist:

Piofiore
Sanada
Wand of Fortune R
Clock Zero
Tierblade
Shinobi Koi Utsutsu

Hopefully, at least one of those gets announced.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
http://www.godisageek.com/2018/07/a...ome-nihon-falcom-games-ps-vita-visual-novels/

What I got from this interview:

• Code:Realize is really popular
  • The PS4 port of C:R sold well
  • The Summer of Mystery games also sold well
  • There's still hope for more Vita otome games, even if they end up being digital only

I hope they don't end up being digital only. They still have time to get a physical or two more out, but yeah, I suppose I'd take anything rather than nothing at this point.

Lovely to hear that the Summer of Mystery titles did well even at this late point.

Wishlist:

Piofiore
Sanada
Wand of Fortune R
Clock Zero
Tierblade
Shinobi Koi Utsutsu

Hopefully, at least one of those gets announced.

Mmm, Piofiore, Clock Zero and Tierblade would be nice. Maybe Shinobi has the biggest chance since it's the last one with a PS4 port?

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't end up being digital only. They still have time to get a physical or two more out, but yeah, I suppose I'd take anything rather than nothing at this point.

Lovely to hear that the Summer of Mystery titles did well even at this late point.

Mmm, Piofiore, Clock Zero and Tierblade would be nice. Maybe Shinobi has the biggest chance since it's the last one with a PS4 port?

Aksys could definitely squeeze a physical release of a title or two. Seeing how LRG hinted at being able to continue making Vita physical runs, perhaps they could partner with them?

I think that the best of both worlds would be if we got Vita titles this year (hopefully good ones) and then next year Aksys could localize NilAdmi, Reines etc for Switch AND vita (digital only/LRG).

Only thing about Shinobi that makes me doubtful is that it's two games in one. Aksys would have to localize the game + fd since that's what the ps4 port contains. Might be too much to work on in one go.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
I think that the best of both worlds would be if we got Vita titles this year (hopefully good ones) and then next year Aksys could localize NilAdmi, Reines etc for Switch AND vita (digital only/LRG).

Only thing about Shinobi that makes me doubtful is that it's two games in one. Aksys would have to localize the game + fd since that's what the ps4 port contains. Might be too much to work on in one go.

That would be a good compromise. I'm not sure how feasible it'd be to get any more out this year though - we've had four so far right? That's on par with the most otome titles they've ever released in a year. I'd love there to be more though (although not Reines - at least not based on what I've read about it).

I'm sure Shinobi could be split up btw. NISA did it for DanganRonpa's western release.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
That would be a good compromise. I'm not sure how feasible it'd be to get any more out this year though - we've had four so far right? That's on par with the most otome titles they've ever released in a year. I'd love there to be more though (although not Reines - at least not based on what I've read about it).

I'm sure Shinobi could be split up btw. NISA did it for DanganRonpa's western release.

Oops, I meant more Vita titles announced this year at AX and then Switch + (digital only) Vita next year.

I'm sure Aksys would want to bring the vita versions of Shinobi as well - guess they could go about it like they did with CR's FD.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
As long as Aksys won't have a Curry God panel... the one game I gave up on entirely because it hated me so :/

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Otome fans should be happy...that we're getting a FD.

This was worse than I thought it'd be.