• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gothi

Prophet of Truth
Jun 23, 2020
I'm on holiday this week so tagging neonepiphany for visibility as this definitely a bug - Quick Resume is absolutely a feature supported offline.

Can you please file a bug and also I'm curious if QR is actually not working or if the visual representation (Quick Resume group) is simply not showing the games. Can you try to resume a game that you know should be in Quick Resume and see if it actually succeeds?
I had a weird issue yesterday where the quick resume group disappeared but loading a game I knew was in it did indeed load it up to the resume point as expected.

Didn't file a report as a console reboot brought the group back. Will file if it happens again.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I am abit confused. I have a new soundbar. Nothing special. Not Dolby atmos or fancy surround sound or something.
Yet when i select the sound on the series console. I have a option of. Stereo uncompressed, Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos (HDMI only)
Why does that last one show up? I do have a Dolby Atmos license for my headphones. But thats only for headphones right?
Atmos for headphones is a newer version of what used to be Dolby Headphones. So it's different.

neonepiphany

Engineering lead at Xbox
Verified
Feb 18, 2022
Can someone tell me why Quick Resume isn't working when my Series X is offline? It's like it completely disappears when my xbox is offline, and I suspect that Quick Resume isn't an online-only feature.. possibly a bug?

Thanks to Oscar for tagging me in. I just tried this myself, and while Quick Resume works for me (and the group shows up on Home if I've added it there), the Quick Resume group disappears from the groups lists when you're offline [EDIT: when you boot up]. Is that what you see? If so, that's definitely a bug, and I've filed it for tracking.

If more than that seems broken to you, please do file a bug, and then DM me here (are there DMs here?) or on Twitter (neonepiphany) with your gamertag and I can get it looked up. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
I am abit confused. I have a new soundbar. Nothing special. Not Dolby atmos or fancy surround sound or something.
Yet when i select the sound on the series console. I have a option of. Stereo uncompressed, Dolby Digital and Dolby Atmos (HDMI only)
Why does that last one show up? I do have a Dolby Atmos license for my headphones. But thats only for headphones right?

You get Dolby Atmos for home theatres with that license too.

Edit - apologies. Seems that is free now. Could have sworn I had to buy it before.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm. But it's kinda 'pointless' in my case right with a soundbar without Dolby Atmos support?
Also Atmos with sound bar creates lag also?

DeadlyVirus

Oct 29, 2017
Era, as a new XSX owner and Game Pass subscriber, please recommend me some past Xbox exclusives to catch up on.
I'm not looking to play the entirety of the Halo or Gears series, but which should I play from to be "up to date" on the story and mechanics.
Would playing Halo Infinite and Gears 5 be enough to enjoy without a recap of the story?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Era, as a new XSX owner and Game Pass subscriber, please recommend me some past Xbox exclusives to catch up on.
I'm not looking to play the entirety of the Halo or Gears series, but which should I play from to be "up to date" on the story and mechanics.
Would playing Halo Infinite and Gears 5 be enough to enjoy without a recap of the story?
For gears I would start with 4. As kinda new era started with that. It also has a good recap of previous games.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
For Gears I'd at least play both 4 and 5. 4 sets up the new trilogy and that should catch you up. For Halo, I think just Infinite stands good on it's own, although you'll miss out on context on some of the relationships and backstory. Aside from those, some recommendations from me: Sunset Overdrive, Ori 1&2, Hellblade (if you haven't played it, the next gen version is exclusive and the sequel is coming). Forza Horizon 5 if you are into racers. Ryse is underrated and nice and short. Quantum Break is decent and worth playing. More recently Tunic has been great.

Quellyford

May 16, 2020
Halo Infinite is a great starting point for Halo, as it's a spiritual reboot and personally I find it tough going back to the old games now. Even Gears 5 is fine to start on, they made it very beginner friendly with lots of "Previously On..." type of content, but can't go wrong with playing Gears 4 as well since that's the true beginning of the new trilogy.

As for other Xbox essentials on Game Pass, I'd try: Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Forza Horizon 5, Psychonauts 2, Sea of Thieves (better with friends!). You'll notice on the Xbox platform there's an awesome variety of games in their exclusives lineup, which my GF and I love. Have fun :)

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Couple hours into Quantum Break and it seems a million times better and way more interesting than Control. I thought Control sucked to be honest. Having a much better time with this.

Story is more captivating, characters seem better, that guy from Game of Thrones is in it, and the powers are more fun.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Couple hours into Quantum Break and it seems a million times better and way more interesting than Control. I thought Control sucked to be honest. Having a much better time with this.

Story is more captivating, characters seem better, that guy from Game of Thrones is in it, and the powers are more fun.
QB is indeed a lot better. I found Control incoherent and thin storywise, and the gameplay was pretty weak imo. Throw was super OP, you didn't need to do anything else.

I enjoyed the story in QB way more. It was a rare genuinely good attempt at a coherent time travel tale. Just a shame it didn't get a 60fps patch on XSX.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Remote Play on iOS really needs to be better. The resolution really should be better, and there's no reason why HDR can't be used.
I was gonna say "because the console can't encode HEVC" but then found that it can return video encoded in that format

docs.microsoft.com

Game DVR and broadcasting - Microsoft Game Development Kit

Describes how the Microsoft Game Development Kit (GDK) set of APIs allow broadcast notifications that show broadcasting UI, adding metadata to screenshots, video clips, broadcast, and capturing diagnostic screenshots and video.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I was gonna say "because the console can't encode HEVC" but then found that it can return video encoded in that format

docs.microsoft.com

Game DVR and broadcasting - Microsoft Game Development Kit

Describes how the Microsoft Game Development Kit (GDK) set of APIs allow broadcast notifications that show broadcasting UI, adding metadata to screenshots, video clips, broadcast, and capturing diagnostic screenshots and video.
Mhm.

I knew that, as well as I believe the PS5's remote play has a better resolution and does HDR.

ez123

Feb 18, 2020
I want the accessories team to make some official wireless earbuds. The headphones are great and buds that have that functionality would be convenient. You turn the console off and can continue to use them on phone etc.

john385

Oct 26, 2017
I love my Xbox Series X.
Hooked up to a 27" 1440p FreeSync Premium Pro monitor, everything looks and plays sublime. ☺️
I'd like to try Remote play. Any tips?
Here's my setup:
- iPhone Xs
- I'll get the 8bitdo mobile clip (…anuthing better than that? 🤔) to be used with the Xbox Controller
- ASUS RT-AX86U router (great 2.4 & 5GHz performance)

Any tips/recommendations welcome.

It "just works", right? 👀

Michilin

Nov 14, 2017
Just got my SX, anyone had problems with dust? I only play 3x a week, so most of the time it will sit there, so I wonder if it's better to leave it horizontally or cover it while not playing

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love my Xbox Series X.
Hooked up to a 27" 1440p FreeSync Premium Pro monitor, everything looks and plays sublime. ☺️
Here's my setup:
- iPhone Xs
- I'll get the 8bitdo mobile clip (…anuthing better than that? 🤔) to be used with the Xbox Controller

Only thing I'd suggest is a Razer Kishi or Backbone Controller if you want that Switch-like experience. Plus you'd have a direct wired lightning connection which means less latency.

I have a similar setup as you for remote play (iPhone 13 Pro Max, Razer Kishi, RT-AX86U router) and it works very well for me. There's still limitations with the tech on Microsoft's side of things though (only 720p resolution on iPhone, bitrates are still too low, no HDR). Despite some of those limitations, I've found latency to be very low with Remote Play.

john385

Oct 26, 2017
Only thing I'd suggest is a Razer Kishi or Backbone Controller if you want that Switch-like experience. Plus you'd have a direct wired lightning connection which means less latency.

I have a similar setup as you for remote play (iPhone 13 Pro Max, Razer Kishi, RT-AX86U router) and it works very well for me. There's still limitations with the tech on Microsoft's side of things though (only 720p resolution on iPhone, bitrates are still too low, no HDR). Despite some of those limitations, I've found latency to be very low with Remote Play.

I looked at the "Switch-like" controllers, not my thing honestly.
I prefer the Xbox Controller in (all) my gaming.

Thanks for the info.

mistur niceguy

Engineer, Xbox Networking
Verified
Feb 20, 2018
I love my Xbox Series X.
Here's my setup:
- iPhone Xs

For the console network connection, a good rule of thumb is wired > 5GHz DFS wireless > 5GHz wireless > 2.4GHz wireless. Looking at the details for your router model, it looks like it supports DFS. As long as you're not in close proximity to an airport/airfield, those channels should be available to you and I would recommend using them over non-DFS channels. Also, when the OS update that is currently in Preview releases, I would recommend enabling the new DSCP & WMM packet tagging feature on the Xbox (WMM only comes into play if the Xbox is connected over Wi-Fi).

skobuffs

Mar 21, 2021
Just got my SX, anyone had problems with dust? I only play 3x a week, so most of the time it will sit there, so I wonder if it's better to leave it horizontally or cover it while not playing

I was really worried about that at launch, but haven't had a problem. There have been a lot of Reddit posts recently of people having lots of dust, but it is collecting on the intake vents at the base for the most part, not the top.

I am not the best at keeping up with dusting so I was worried what I would find when I looked yesterday, but there was basically nothing. Not even enough to bother with canned air or anything. Some people must have extremely dusty homes.

I have black glass shelves that probably make small amounts of dust stand out more so I overestimate how much dust there actually is. Pro tip: avoid furniture with black glass surfaces if you don't like seeing dust, it's like it has a tractor beam.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else had issues with console updates getting stuck during installation, requiring a hard reboot? Happened a couple times. It's weird.

Quantum Break is definitely a tighter and more coherent experience. Control wasn't bad IMO, but it lacked something. I guess I just preferred the more linear and predictable nature of Alan Wake and QB.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Quantum Break is definitely a tighter and more coherent experience. Control wasn't bad IMO, but it lacked something. I guess I just preferred the more linear and predictable nature of Alan Wake and QB.
Same. Control had a cool setting and some interesting lore but they didn't do anything with it imo. Just felt completely aimless.

Also, launch was totally overpowered and you didn't need anything else.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
I posted this on the Xbox Insider OT but doesn't seem to get much traffic so I'll ask here.

So has anyone else experienced games/apps taking too long to start since the last couple of updates? Error code: 0x8027o25a

Series X here with the Insider Beta updates.

It's very frustrating.

Unmoses

Mar 22, 2018
Picked up an A80J 65 on sale, got it working with a newer Denon 2700h, 4k 120hz, vrr.. I will say having come from gsync PC world, I didn't really think about VRR on consoles because they were generally paced well, but Elden Ring really benefits from this TV and VRR.. came from an x900f LCD.. pretty impressive upgrade (though the x900f could get eye searingly bright, the resolution felt nowhere near as sharp as this a80J to me)..

Anyway, regarding a previous post, the A80J does support all the goodies now that I can see (though you have to manually set DV on the HDMI input)

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
I just got a system update...anyone know what the changes to the firmware are?

I'm not on the insider program

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Is there any way (or has it ever been suggested) to toggle whether the controller auto-disables vibrate, at a certain battery level?

Some games just feel weird to me without it, and it can be downright distracting if it stops in the middle of play.

I reckon I've ditched many batteries before their time, just because the rumble stopped before they did.

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
I know this question has (likely) been asked to death and back but what's the best SSD solution for storing back compat titles? I'm looking at getting one of those Samsung EVO 500GB drives and the Sabrent USB 3.1 adapter (per Digital Foundry benchmarks), but I'm wondering if there's anything on the market that's "cheaper and technically slower than the above, but still fast enough to saturate the USB 3.1 interface for BC titles".

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I know this question has (likely) been asked to death and back but what's the best SSD solution for storing back compat titles? I'm looking at getting one of those Samsung EVO 500GB drives and the Sabrent USB 3.1 adapter (per Digital Foundry benchmarks), but I'm wondering if there's anything on the market that's "cheaper and technically slower than the above, but still fast enough to saturate the USB 3.1 interface for BC titles".
I use a 4TB Crucial X6 along with a high end USB to SATA with a 4TB Sandisk 3D Ultra inside.

Any SSD is fine. What helps isn't high sequential read bandwidth, what really helps is the fast random reads.

Heck, you can try to get a cheap Samsung T5 or a Crucial X6.

Last edited:

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Anyone know if I'll get punch card credit in Microsoft rewards if I buy Lego Star Wars digital code from a retailer and redeem it? Or do I need to buy it direct from Microsoft Store to count?

I'm in a situation where I can get $10 off a code.

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
Anyone know if I'll get punch card credit in Microsoft rewards if I buy Lego Star Wars digital code from a retailer and redeem it? Or do I need to buy it direct from Microsoft Store to count?

I'm in a situation where I can get $10 off a code.

It should work. I've read other people having success with redeeming a code from elsewhere because the system just needs to see that you own the game in some way. Though it is a bit strange why there's an issue with the Deluxe edition not triggering the punchcard

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Hey, has anyone had an issue recently where games/updates aren't installing with the Xbox in power saving mode? It used to work perfectly before but ever since the latest MCC update (at least, that's when I noticed it) either things are installing very slowly or not at all in power saving mode on Series X…

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
Just got a series x after skipping the xbox one completely. I probably would have opted for the series s, but the bulk of my 360 collection was on discs and the back compat support is a big selling point for me. Just had some thoughts about the system, controller, and UI and if anyone had tips for someone getting back into the ecosystem for the first time since the 360. Hopefully this is the right place for something like this and doesn't ruffle too many feathers.

Controller just feels bad to me. I always liked the 360 controller, and picked up an xbox one controller for PC, but this just feels like a step backwards. It just feels clickier and louder than the xbox one controller. The textured back is nicer, but feels a little rough compared to the PS5 controller. I'd consider an elite controller as I really liked the paddle add-on for the dualshock 4, but have heard nothing but complaints about the quality of the series 2 controller. Is this overblown, or something that I'll probably have to return controllers to get a good one?

The UI is taking a lot of getting used to. I know that this isn't an issue for people that came from the previous generation, but there's a lot that doesn't make immediate sense to me especially with the way that the different generations are handled. Not being able to quickly tell what games were in quick resume was odd to me. Adding a home screen group for the quick resume games was great to solve that, but I still feel like the UI leaves you guessing too much. I know their strategy is to just throw all the games at you, but the ways they let you slice the games list is strange to me. Why do I care about a separate games list for xbox one games and xbox one x enhanced games? And then there is even a different wording for the series editions of games being 'optimized' rather than 'enhanced'. It's very confusing at first glance.

It does look like there's a lot of customization that can be done, so there's probably a lot that can be improved once I spend a little more time on it. I also do appreciate the way they separate out owned content vs game pass vs ea play stuff. This is definitely a one-off issue, but it's odd that there are separate titles for the Rare Replay versions of games, and the XBLA / 360 versions of those games. I own a copy of both Viva Pinata games, and then also have the Rare Replay of them as well. Just another one of those little confusing things where I'm not sure if they are the same thing where launching either from the UI will just take you straight to the same game, or if one will open up the game through the Rare Replay launcher.

It was also pretty frustrating trying to move data to an external hard drive. Obviously I wanted to move all of the non-Series games to the external drive, but trying to move just those titles was a huge annoyance. There wasn't an easy way to tell which titles could be played from the external drive while I was in the copy / move UI. Not a huge deal since once it was done I switched the default install location, but making the change after I had already installed some things to test the system out was a big mistake.

Ads on the UI is still a frustrating thing. I hated when they added it to the 360 dashboard, and still hate it here. I totally get surfacing some stuff that points to things on your store, or dlc / content related to things that I already own, but just straight up ads for amazon prime tv shows bothers me. I removed a bunch of the home screen groups because they mostly looked like ads.

Probably my fault on this one, but I'm sure that I had been using cloud saves on the 360 back in the day. I had hoped that I could just launch some of those games up and pick right up where I had left off. Unfortunately it acted like I didn't have any cloud saves. Maybe they had been removed after my gold had lapsed back in the day, but I had to go back to my 360 to start moving saves back to the cloud. After that, everything seemed fine. It makes you appreciate modern UI changes when you have to go back to the 360 dashboard and upload saves to the cloud 1 game at a time. It did let me correct another issue when I was back on the 360. When I launched my first 360 game on the series x, it loaded up the 360 interface and reset my profile pic to one of the original pics. Not a huge deal I thought, but when I went to change it back to my cool mega man gamerpic, it wasn't available. Nothing that would've made me too upset, but it was just an odd thing. When I was back on the 360 though, I was able to select the original pic again and it was fine.

On the other side of the coin, game pass is nice. When I knew I was going to be getting a series x, I started to make a list of the xbox one exclusives that I never got to play that I wanted to pick up. However, after getting the system and finding a game pass deal, I realized that there was really only 1 game that I was really looking forward to playing that wasn't on game pass (Dead Rising 3). I'm not certain I'll stick with game pass, but for now it'll be nice to try out the MS first party things that I haven't had access to. The third party / multi platform stuff is less attractive as the back catalog stuff that I was interested in I likely already bought on PS5. But having access to older 360 stuff (maybe with better framerates / visuals / auto hdr?) and xbox one games that I missed is what interests me the most. I can definitely see it influencing purchases in the future though as I was somewhat interested in Hades (no save transfer turned me off buying it day 1 on PS5) but with it being available for 'free' there's no issue. I'll likely play new indie releases on the series x if it's on game pass or buy it later on PS5.

The integration with bing rewards was also a surprise. I knew there was more integration because of the cards that surfaced through the website, but didn't know that they actually rewarded for playing games / earning achievements / etc. Pretty nice to get even more reward points for just playing games.

Huge kudos for the overall back compat though. Regardless of nitpicking over UI issues and legacy cloud saves, being able to play original xbox games is amazing. I could only wish that PS would get their act together in this aspect. Even if they only allowed digital ps1/ps2 games would be better than the current situation. I bought plenty of PS1 / PS2 digital games to play on the psp/vita/ps3, and those are basically just wasted at this point. If those were in the MS ecosystem, I could possibly be playing some suikoden on my series x right now.

Honestly, I feel like this is where I should talk about the actual series x games, but I haven't really tried one yet. I installed a Forza Horizon, Halo Infinite and Master Chief collection, and a couple other game pass titles, but outside of the 1st party stuff, I feel like I already know what the current gen stuff is going to be like.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this system. I do wish their game sharing would allow me to share games with multiple consoles, as I could've seen a series s being used on another tv. I'll appreciate the console more as I settle in to the UI, but for right now I'm just having fun playing some Sunset Overdrive and waiting for a sale on Jade Empire. Again, any tips on good home group setups, or experience with the elite series 2 controller, or just solutions to some of the things that are obvious to someone that's owned the system for a few years would be great.

Aurora

Jul 22, 2018
Lemuria
This is definitely a one-off issue, but it's odd that there are separate titles for the Rare Replay versions of games, and the XBLA / 360 versions of those games. I own a copy of both Viva Pinata games, and then also have the Rare Replay of them as well. Just another one of those little confusing things where I'm not sure if they are the same thing where launching either from the UI will just take you straight to the same game, or if one will open up the game through the Rare Replay launcher.

It's confusing, but I think the reason it's handled this way is that the RR XBLA titles are technically separate SKUs from the original XBLA releases - the ones with the RR banner are not playable on X360. There is no functional difference between booting up RR and booting up an XBLA title from there, or booting the XBLA title directly - the latter is faster as you don't need to sit through RR's bootup/interface but both requires sitting through the X360 bootup. Feel free to uninstall the XBLA titles without the RR banner, as they are effectively redundant installations if you intend on having all of Rare Replay installed anyway.

It was also pretty frustrating trying to move data to an external hard drive. Obviously I wanted to move all of the non-Series games to the external drive, but trying to move just those titles was a huge annoyance. There wasn't an easy way to tell which titles could be played from the external drive while I was in the copy / move UI. Not a huge deal since once it was done I switched the default install location, but making the change after I had already installed some things to test the system out was a big mistake.

To make things even more confusing you have some titles which are "Gen9Aware", which are titles that take advantage of the Series's hardware such as 120 fps support/higher quality assets etc but don't utilise the Velocity Architecture - meaning they have the X/S badge but they can run off external HDDs/SSDs. The fact you can filter Xbox One titles from X360/original Xbox titles, One X enhanced titles and Series titles when accessing your library but not when uninstalling/moving content is definitely annoying.

Huge kudos for the overall back compat though. Regardless of nitpicking over UI issues and legacy cloud saves, being able to play original xbox games is amazing. I could only wish that PS would get their act together in this aspect. Even if they only allowed digital ps1/ps2 games would be better than the current situation. I bought plenty of PS1 / PS2 digital games to play on the psp/vita/ps3, and those are basically just wasted at this point. If those were in the MS ecosystem, I could possibly be playing some suikoden on my series x right now.

Not sure how easy/possible it is to dump your digital PS1/PS2 library but PS1/PS2 emulation is very much possible on Xbox Series machines and it works great.

I agree with your complaints on the UI - it took me a little while to realise that I could access Quick Resume titles from the guide instead of needing to go back to the group screen every time. After a while you get more used to the UI but I still find myself getting tripped up by it, and while the ads don't really bother me, it definitely feels way more cluttered than the PS5/Switch UI in general.

In regards to Game Pass, a big part of its appeal to me at least is "multi-platform content that you wouldn't have played otherwise" - I technically could have played Guardians of the Galaxy/A Plague Tale/Yakuza Like A Dragon on my PS5 but I wouldn't have been interested in these titles in the first place without Game Pass lowering the barrier to entry. Obviously everyone's gaming tastes are subjective, but I would recommend giving stuff that doesn't catch your immediate interest a go - you might be pleasantly surprised.

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017

I'm definitely going to give the emulation a look. Was more a general comment on how I wish PS was handling back compat vs MS. I wish my biggest complaint about PS back compat was that they didn't get jet set radio future compatibility from 3 generations ago.

In regards to Game Pass, a big part of its appeal to me at least is "multi-platform content that you wouldn't have played otherwise"

Totally. It wouldn't have made me subscribe, but may as well give them a shot if they are on the service.

Do mean accessing your games on another console?

I have a house with 3 kids in it. On the PlayStation I can have both my PS4 and PS5 as primary consoles so 2 kids can be playing games off my library, using their own accounts, and even playing online together. Ideally, I would love to be able to do the same with a second Xbox in the house. I know the minute that they see Roblox and TABS are playable on the series x they are going to fight over it. It's more a general frustration with consoles from being able to give a true 'family' experience.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a house with 3 kids in it. On the PlayStation I can have both my PS4 and PS5 as primary consoles so 2 kids can be playing games off my library, using their own accounts, and even playing online together. Ideally, I would love to be able to do the same with a second Xbox in the house. I know the minute that they see Roblox and TABS are playable on the series x they are going to fight over it. It's more a general frustration with consoles from being able to give a true 'family' experience.
While I don't believe you can have two Home (primary) Xboxes across generations, you can share digital purchases with a secondary account using the home Xbox in the same way Playstation and Switch do it. You can even share Game Pass this way and if it's Ultimate, they can play online as well.

One thing I've always liked about the Xbox ecosystem is being able to copy games so you only have to download the games once and distribute (copy) it between all of the consoles in your house via USB storage, expansion card, or LAN.

john385

Oct 26, 2017
Um…why are Xbox controller prices so … off? O_o
Amazon.de
In the €69.99 and above range, mostly out of stock.
AFAIK, the MSRP is €49.99-59.99 (depending if the model is limited/collector's).
Am I reading this wrong?

Bill Gaitas

Oct 25, 2017
Um…why are Xbox controller prices so … off? O_o
Amazon.de
In the €69.99 and above range, mostly out of stock.
AFAIK, the MSRP is €49.99-59.99 (depending if the model is limited/collector's).
Am I reading this wrong?
I think the MSRP for Europe is 59,99€ for regular controllers, 61,99€ for the Electric Volt (due to it using eco friendly materials, I believe) and between 64,99€ to 69,99€ for special edition controllers.

OP
OP
nihilence

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
It's confusing, but I think the reason it's handled this way is that the RR XBLA titles are technically separate SKUs from the original XBLA releases - the ones with the RR banner are not playable on X360. There is no functional difference between booting up RR and booting up an XBLA title from there, or booting the XBLA title directly - the latter is faster as you don't need to sit through RR's bootup/interface but both requires sitting through the X360 bootup. Feel free to uninstall the XBLA titles without the RR banner, as they are effectively redundant installations if you intend on having all of Rare Replay installed anyway.

So do you get achievement is the replay titles and the replay launcher?