• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
8mTp89s.png

6zqyXHy.png

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Planet Coaster launching day one on Gamepass might have just pushed me to get the Series S instead of the PS5 All-Digital. I was originally planning on getting two games at launch (I have to save after), and that was one.

Now if I could find one that would be great.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Cant wait, twas the night before next gen.

Making sure I've got everything predownloaded and on a fast USB drive to copy over tomorrow.

Whats everyone getting and gona play first?

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
You should add |OT| to the title so people know it's the OT.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cant believe it, next gen starts tomorrow!!

Zarshack

May 15, 2018
Australia
Picking up my series X in the next hour, very excited. Too bad I have an exam to study for tomorrow... I'll just be getting my console and setting up downloads today.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Just a Series S for me, but I'm super excited to play games like Sea of Thieves and Fallout 4 at 60fps.

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait. Getting the Series X. Hopefully mine is delivered tomorrow. Best Buy just says "we'll ship it by tomorrow".

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I've had two Xbox One Xs and moving to three xbox house with two series Xs and a series S.

Gona be a fiddle making sure account sharing works for live and game pass across them all.

Got a nice 120hz tele to check it out too.

Bit of a cheaper day 1 for me thanks to Game Pass.

Think ill be playing
TETRIS Effect Connected, Planet Coaster, Gears Tactics and Assassins Creed first.

Cant wait to play Tetris coop with some mates who all will have it.

Picked up Fuser for my little girl, she loves a music game.

I'll be checking my tracking status so much tomorrow 🤞

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Amazon seems to have generated actual shipping/tracking info for me, so games are back on the menu.

romey

Mar 2, 2020
As a PC gamer I feel as if people are sleeping on the X-Box Series X. It may not have the exclusives at launch, but they are launching the console with some neat features that the PS5 currently doesn't have yet. Kudos to them for that.

Fat Dad

Prophet of Regret
Nov 28, 2017
Mine is coming tomorrow from Amazon. I will probably spend most of the day downloading games but I'm excited! Hopefully everyone who ordered one will be playing tomorrow. ❤️

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so excited. Cant wait to get my S. Got a lot of old Xbox games I never got to finish.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Awesome OT! I'm hyped even if I don't know which console I want yet.

Gonna be refreshing the Microsoft Store like mad tonight/tomorrow to see if I can at least get an order in.

May 24, 2019
Thinking about getting Maneater on the new consoles, but wasn't the upgrade supposed to include RT? I can't see any fancy reflections on the water surface:

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe we're finally here! It's been a long year since they showed the console for the first time at The Game Awards but I'm incredibly excited for what this next generation is going to be!

teague

Dec 17, 2018
FedEx changed my estimated delivery time from "before 4.30" tomorrow to "before 8.00" tomorrow! Can't wait for FedEx to finally deliver my Series X next year!!

But seriously just deliver it today, it's already at the distribution center!!!!!

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
S getting delivered tomorrow morning. Can't wait....to sit downloading everything 😂😂

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
FedEx changed my estimated delivery time from "before 4.30" tomorrow to "before 8.00" tomorrow! Can't wait for FedEx to finally deliver my Series X next year!!

But seriously just deliver it today, it's already at the distribution center!!!!!
my fedex estimated is currently before 8pm but all my FedEx deliveries for the past few weeks have been inbetween 11a & 2p....hoping i get lucky