• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Say my fucking name

Mick_Gordon_%28composer%29.jpg

Balmung421

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I still think back to when they had a casting call to get a bunch of fans to add their screams/yells to an announced part of this album. Can't wait to see what comes of that!

The song in the OP is already so good.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Hey it's ok I respect your opinions and those will be great soundtracks but Mick Gordon out here just bein' his best and it's fantastic.
Same bro I respect yours as well but you know how diverse Miyazaki Souls soundtracks are and its gonna be the starting game of a new series. So a lot of things are on the line for FROM.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Inject it into my veins. Mick Gordon is absolute top tier.

There's gonna be a lot of great soundtracks this year and I'm super pumped about that.
Between Ori 2, Doom Eternal, Silksong and Xenoblade Chronicles ( a bit of cheat but I dont care) we in for a treat.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
There's some stiff competition this year, but using sirens for Sign of Evil in that one trailer was just... sublime.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
That's pretty good, but I like Cyberpunk's more from what we've seen.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
It's gonna take a lot to beat BFG Division, but the one in the OP does sound amazing

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love the Doom scores while playing but outside of the games they just sound like generic metal to me. I'm not much of a metal listener though so what do I know.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I actually didn't think Doom 2016's OST was all that amazing. It was ravenous for sure but outside of a few notable tracks I felt it was mainly carried by its heavy sound more than anything. I couldn't tell you most specific tracks if picked from a lineup if you played them to me.

Eternal seems to have a little bit more melody so I'm optimistic.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Mick Da Hellbeast.

I think the thing that puts the Doom2016 soundtrack (and this one as well, hopefully) over the top for me is the way that it actually affects the way you play.

I'm normally a fairly hesitant, safe player in FPSs, but Mick's music just puts me in the headspace of a pissed-off incredibly badass space marine who really friggin' hates demons.

It's tactile. It makes me want to rush up and kill demons with my bare hands.

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
Doom (2016) won me over the moment you cocked that shotgun in time with E1M1 before stepping out of the elevator.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Doom is certainly gonna have a great soundtrack.

Hoping to hear some amazing stuff with Ori 2 and Halo Infinite as well :)

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I can't get into this style of music without the context of actually hopping around and wildly shooting demons.