• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Dude, with this casting, they better go full crazy. I want Konshu is real AND Spector has full blown PTSD-induced DID. Set Isaac loose and let him chew ALL the scenery.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Moon Knight jokey?

Eh, not in the comics I read but that was decades ago, so it's either changed or I didn't get that it was a joke at the time. I don't think so though, it's more like... if Batman had multiple personality disorder who may or may not have actually been empowered by an Egyptian moon god. It changes from writer to writer, I believe, whether he actually has divine powers or the Khonshu personality is so strong it actually gives him a form of hysterical strength.

But like I said, last time I read a comic was decades ago so anyone more familiar can feel free to correct me. In fat, please do.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I need to get on the moon knight bandwagon

Can people post some (real) cool moon knight panels/pages

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Oscar Isaac is cool casting but I wish they cast a Jewish actor. MCU has a poor track record of Jewish representation.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Dalek Will we get the Moon Copter?
moon_k12.jpg

Did the same company also produce the ThanosCopter?

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of people were hoping for a Jewish actor. It seems like he's part Jewish from his father's side?

He is the third Oscar in the family. "My father and my grandfather were both named Oscar," he revealed. "I am the third Oscar. It's from the Academy Awards. Isaac is Jewish from my father side. I am definitely a big mix of many things."

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This is great casting but I'm surprised that he wasn't cast in a larger role given the caliber of actor he is.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
His talents were wasted on Star Wars, excited for this. Going to redeem himself like Chris Evans and Michael B Jordan.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
This is great casting but I'm surprised that he wasn't cast in a larger role given the caliber of actor he is.
Given how seriously they're taking the "TV series" stuff on Disney+ and how long it might be until we can get a Marvel film in theatres again, this seems to be pretty big.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
So, either they dumped a truckload of money onto his front porch or he wasn't entirely honest when he said he was done doing mega-big movies and wanted to work on more smaller scale projects.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Oh fuck yeah. What an awesome choice.

He was the second lead in a Star Wars film that's the highest grossing film in North American history.

He's already 'blown up'.
"Second lead in Star Wars" is being very charitable lol. He was probably 4th or 5th lead in any of those movies.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Marvel continues with it's insanely great casting. Goddamn