• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Season 1 was probably the worst MCU thing I've seen

All the Egyptian mythological stuff fell SUPER flat for me, just came off as really bland. Wanted more multiple personality super hero, less "evil gods rising up yadda yadda"

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I want to hang out with Oscar Isacc on a boat on the Nile.

I love Moon Knight, please let me have more Moon Knight and especially Steve.

Torta Lover

Jan 3, 2022
Hopefully it's better than the first. That was the most disappointing thing to come out of the MCU.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
I liked Oscar Isaac when he wasn't in costume, and Layla/Super Scarab or whatever her hero name ends up being was great. I was less excited any time Moon Knight in costume was on the screen. A whole season of the show went by and I never really understood his superpowers. He glides like a flying squirrel, I guess?

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I would have been more excited for this if I had only watched the first few episodes.

The final episode was so bad and rushed that it killed any excitement I had about any additional seasons.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would have been more excited for this if I had only watched the first few episodes.

The final episode was so bad and rushed that it killed any excitement I had about any additional seasons.

Yeah.. I blame Disney for that. The 6 episode structure doesn't help anyone. It's truly impossible to tell a coherent story with that limited time. It started very strong, but you can tell where someone probably interfered and told the writers to speed things up.

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
Second to last episode was incredible, but the rest of the show was for sure just kinda "meh" to me. Love Oscar Isaac in the role though, so I'm hoping they can shape a more interesting narrative around him.

Oct 27, 2017
The first season was terrible and so much worse than it should've been considering the material that underpinned it.

The potential of a fascinating Egyptian mythos completely squandered, the meditation on DID half-baked, horrendous VFX and lazy plotting.

Oscar Isaac was solid but Disney really needs to invest in better writers, editors, and actors because the majority of their offerings suffer from terrible production value in multiple areas.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Season 1 was excellent. Gimme a season 2 (or just a Midnight Suns movie with him and Blade) and Id be happy.

Ghostbound

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Hopefully we get some better writers this time around and Oscar Isaac won't have to carry the entire show on his back again.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I loved Moon Knight. I loved it so much it got me into reading comics. There is so much they can pull from for a season 2. I guess Marlene is out, but we could see Frenchie, Gena, and Crawley. I'd love if they referenced Moon Knight's first appearance when he fought Werewolf By Night. Or the more recent run where Khonshu abandons Marc for someone else.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Season 1 was such a frustrating watch.

It had the elements of a good show but it just didn't get there for me.

I would hope any second season has more actual Moon Knight and less Stephen Grant. the Frank Spencer impression was insufferable.

OP
OP
Mancha

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
I loved Moon Knight. I loved it so much it got me into reading comics. There is so much they can pull from for a season 2. I guess Marlene is out, but we could see Frenchie, Gena, and Crawley. I'd love if they referenced Moon Knight's first appearance when he fought Werewolf By Night. Or the more recent run where Khonshu abandons Marc for someone else.
I love reading posts like this.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Can we have some moon knight in the moon knight show plz?

And really don't get the love for Layla. There was zero chemistry with her and any of the Moon personalities, and it kind of reeked of Netflix series bloat where they put lot of emphasis on other characters instead of the title character. When you lack your main character and the actual Moon Knight in the show, I would rather you tighten things up to focus on said character. The show was just too short with too much to cover while adding in a whole new character to the mix to slow it all down.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
Oscar Isaac's performance carried that show and really is the only reason I want to see more. Give him another season, a movie, cameos in Daverdevil Born Again just give him more than 6 episodes with that character. I'm way more interested in future Moon Knight projects with Oscar than I am with stuff like Echo and Agatha.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Can we just adapt this story please?

R.992ba860002dba1c83a25cf4b6bd40fb

Feb 21, 2022
Season 1 was truly awful. Barely any moon knight, just a bunch of steven/marc and some super fucking lame end of the world/egyptian god stuff. This isn't a moon knight show, it's just oscar isaac. Granted he's a great actor but yeah definitely not what I signed up for.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I liked the first season but expected it to be better. If they get a better villain and have more fun with it, S2 could be a blast.

Also after all the HBO Max news, the idea of this continuing makes me happier than it might have otherwise for some reason.

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
I'm 3 episodes in to season one right now and it's up there with Loki as my favorite MCU shows. So I'm in!

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
The finale and the meandering tomb raiding crap kind of brought down what could have easily been a high mark of the MCU.

Episodes 1 and 5 are still fantastic though and the performances got me through the rest.