• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Remake is still coming in 2020, so why not?
UPD - actually, game was re-released, because it was taken down in 2013 lol (for legal reasons?), my bad!
www.gog.com

XIII

The President of the United States of America has been assassinated and you're the world'

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
It was, then it got pulled. They even announced it as a "re-release"

Kinda surprised, tbh. I'd have expected Ubi to to be against this, if they want people paying full price for the remaster.

Huh, that's cool, then! It's one of my favourite b-games, so I've owned it there for ever. Neat that it's back!

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Finally. I had the discs for this game that came with my video card ages ago and loved it. Found out it got delisted from digital storefronts so it was impossible to get legally. I'm stoked for the remake but it looks like it messes with the original art style too much so this is awesome.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when this came down from GOG, it was on steep discount at the very end so I snagged a copy. Always good to see games return to the storefront.

Antipode

Jul 25, 2019
Amazing news. I can't wait for the remake, but I'm glad this is preserved, since the remake is said to have some gameplay alterations/improvements. I have such a soft spot for this game.