• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
If they're still working on it I assume a day one patch or maybe even later, right? thomasmahler do you recommend waiting a bit for a patch or are we safe as soon as it unlocks somewhere?

I guess media sites are playing it already anyway and it was gold some time ago with the game finished and well but maybe there's some cool/important qol stuff in that possible patch that makes you not attend the release event...?

Review copy or early physical copy? Mood lighting looking good, but it'll look better with proper vivid-mode ambilight!

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Ah I'm excited. Got the gamepass version and getting the Collector's Edition.

Can't wait for next week.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

Ly0HJTi.gif

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
As an aside the OT is sitting in a drive desperate for a better title if folk want to throw anything out there.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps |OT| Give It Your Owl

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's got to be a Willo The Wisp pun somewhere (although this reference is going to be fairly niche)

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I've been waiting years for this and it's almost finally time.

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
This game is hard. I played the first one and finished it on normal but i dont remember it being as hard at the beginning. I mean, you gotta dodge and be very mindful of your positioning.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Nice! That's quite a bit larger than the first one in file size. Of course none of that matters, I want the game itself to be longer and bigger. And that's very likely the case. :)
Still not sure if the 5,8 gb i downloaded is the full game tho. Even more when the store says 10gb wich is most of the time accurate.

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Hmmm, I'm just going to say that I have 7 big unreleased Triple A games in the office at the moment...but so far this game is all I can think of.

As soon as I'm done playing for whatever reason, I'm just thinking about what I want to find and do next. Utter brilliance so far.

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
Glad you're enjoying it! :) Which skill did you go for at Opher?

Spirit Smash! I also bought the Sentry skill.

Spirit Smash is a mainstay for me at the moment, I even use it against flying enemies because timing a smash right against those feels sooo good!

I'm absolutely loving the game. The music. The graphics, wow. The world, it feels really lived in. The platforming, as tight and fun as ever. The combat, super weighty but also fast and dynamic and satisfying. Exploring it all. You can see all the care and love that you guys put into the game.

Thanks so much for your work!

Right now I have to go to
To the wellspring and restart the mill

Can't put it down.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly baffled by this. I'm normally the first to get pissed off with stuff like that but I found the game to be pretty easy, and easier than Hollow Knight.
Okay but have you finished it without dying once?
I would say that the immortal achievement is nearly impossible because of all the instant death scenarios. I haven't seen any percentage of how many that has unlocked it but it can't be many unless there is some kind of save file hack that can be used.

Datrael

Oct 25, 2017
I've already died like 15 times in 4 hours. Its gonna be hard to master this game to be able to finish it without dying!