• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
What are the best weapons/skills for the bosses around mid-game?

I did the spider first and it took me like an hour and about 30-40 retries and was throw your controller level of frustratingly difficult. I was using the standard melee attack so I had to stick to its face and I found the hitbox hard to get just right so I wouldn't take damage while doing damage, some of his moves hard to escape in time once they start and being right in its face (the forward ram, the triple spit) and had a lot of deaths trying to micro-manage during the add phase because couldn't kill the adds fast enough while also paying attention to its tells and dodging. Shard-wise all I really had was 20% def reduction and the one that boost atk based on total light (lvl.1 so 3000 cap, had 3000). Also using the one that gives health orbs more often and magnet to catch energy/health and climb.

It also felt like I was doing really minor damage. Was using the butterfly spirit orb weapon lvl.1 to add some extra damage while I was doing melee and it was just a long very difficult fight.

But then I did the
Frog
second, and I tried changing it up and used the bow lvl.1 with the skill that lets you fire 25% faster. Against this fight just rapid smashing bow shots from a distance I did crazy damage and basically took off 50% of the bosses HP in the first 10-20 seconds without taking much damage. The second half was tougher since could only get a couple shots in at a time out of the water, but overall this boss only took a few tries and was generally fine.

Not sure if it's just that ranged is a lot easier, or if I was just doing something wrong on the spider or maybe the spider isn't a great one to do first since you get stronger each boss/area.

I haven't bought about 1/2 the weapons or skills available and most of my weapons/skills are still the lvl.1 versions. At this point around 50% in the game with two bosses down, what should I be focusing on to make my life easier combat-wise. I'm fine with the regular combat and even the combat shrines are tough but I've managed to do them, but that spider boss was a whole different thing.

2 words for you:

Flash and Hammer

Flash does constant AoE damage to any enemy within the "sphere" . And the hammer is just great.

There's also a shard that does extra damage to airborne enemies, that stacks with this combo.

I would recommend doing the
Baur's Reach
first, though. Because each time you get a Wisp, you get a health and energy boost. Plus, the ability you gain there can allow you to break some sequences.

There are 2 optional quests that give you an attack power boost that you can do before attempting any of the bosses as well.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
So I have a question. I have a quest to investigate the first combat shrine. Howl's Den I believe. I had already previously completed it, and now when I do complete it again the quest doesn't acknowledge it. The trial also doesn't show up in the "quick start" menu. Anyone also had this problem? Am I missing something?
Yeah, I have this show up in the map menu and it does not resolve even though I've completed the shrine multiple times. Hopefully the patch fixes the bug.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the difficulty of the game ramps up significantly up after your are tasks with finding the 3 remaining wisps.

This might partly be on me, as I misunderstood the order of quests that appeared and actually made it all the way to the top of the Windswept Wastes before realizing it was not the location of one of the missing Wisps. And then I tackled the Mouldwood Depths, which I'm reading here is one of the tougher sections as well.

Still, the first half of the game was challenging but not frustrating, where as now I feel it falls more on the frustrating side. Still enjoying it, but wish it struck a better balance.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
??? What about Xbox One X tho? If you do something like this for PC, why not adding a simple "performance/resolution" mode on console?

I guess adding a new mode on console would imply a lot of testing to get it right. They're not gonna just add a resolution slider on console, they would have to test the whole game for the best balance and that takes time. I'm not saying it should have been added previously if they had the time, it would be a nice option, but definitely if the game can be optimized to run at native 4k or near (and downsample for 1080p users) at a steady 60 fps then it should be the target, not a performance mode. The game already aims for 60 in any mode, so a performance mode wouldn't make a lot of sense. Maybe it would make more sense to downscale the resolution a bit if that was enough help to eliminate the hitches. But maybe it's cpu related and requires more refinement and also the performance mode wouldn't help much in that regard.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just completed the last escape sequence, and it reminded me of the first game lol. That rush after completing it was pretty great!

Every other sequence has checkpoints.

Not this one lol

Felt good to keep getting better and finally nailing it.

I get my LB and RB confused alot

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
2 words for you:

Flash and Hammer

Flash does constant AoE damage to any enemy within the "sphere" . And the hammer is just great.

There's also a shard that does extra damage to airborne enemies, that stacks with this combo.

I would recommend doing the
Baur's Reach
first, though. Because each time you get a Wisp, you get a health and energy boost. Plus, the ability you gain there can allow you to break some sequences.

There are 2 optional quests that give you an attack power boost that you can do before attempting any of the bosses as well.

Which are the 2 quests?

I've been skipping all the quests because I just enjoy progression progression progression and exploring in metroidvania games. Figured I'd do all the quests at endgame, but I at least want to do those two now to power up for the back half of the game.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Alright, so after almost exactly 11 hours I've finished the game.

Ori devs: Let's try to make the player care about the most disgusting abomination we can design.
Me: Nah.

Seriously, something about that not-bird creeped me the hell out.

All in all it was another great game. It did some things better than the first game but at the same time it sometimes felt less polished.
I've also encountered way more bugs than I've even encountered in any other single game before...
Some elements reminded me of Hollow Knight (not saying anything was copied, just that some elements reminded me of it) in a good way.
Not going to lie, though. The ending still got me...

Can't wait to see what the devs come up with next.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I'm now a firm believer that Spirit Arc with shard upgrades is better than spike in terms of DPS and ease of use, the only downside it requires two or three shard slots to maximize but I think it's worth it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Which are the 2 quests?

I've been skipping all the quests because I just enjoy progression progression progression and exploring in metroidvania games. Figured I'd do all the quests at endgame, but I at least want to do those two now to power up for the back half of the game.
The one you can get in Silent Forest near the dying spirit tree

The other one involves completing the optional dungeon in the SW corner of Inkwater Marsh to obtain a clue on how to open the secret area.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can live with the random freezes. I just hate losing the audio because its beautiful in this game.

Elodes

Looks to the Moon
Nov 1, 2017
The Netherlands
Finished the game. What a great final boss fight, hits all the right notes and then some. Ending sequence was gorgeous too. I'm incredibly impressed by this game overall; I thought the first Ori wasn't quite ambitious enough, but this just goes well beyond expectations. What a stellar work!

If there's one complaint I have, it's that it's almost too well-paced I felt a little like the world and my journey through it went from highlight to highlight, which was great, but also meant the world didn't feel as much as its own world, like, say, Hollow Knight's or Dark Souls', and more like a set of fantastic areas that also interconnect nicely. I can't say the game would have been better had there been more opportunity to take a breath, wander around, talk to the locals, etc. (because how are you gonna stop Ori from zipping all over the place?), though; I guess this type of feeling just wasn't in the cards for this kind of design.

But all in all -- amazingly well-paced, wonderfully smooth movement & combat, and just truly superlative art and music. Probably the greatest sequel I've ever seen on a gameplay and visual/aural/mechanical design level. With the lack of low points and quick pacing, I could see myself replaying this yearly, which I normally never do. Hey, on that note -- what are people's impressions of the game's hard mode? Is it fun? Does it add to the game in a meaningful way?

EDIT: Also I was amazed by Shriek's design. Just such an original and ludicrously extra look. This game in general had a much stronger edge than its prequel and I really really love it for that. Mouldwood Depths in particular is a stand-out, but every area was very strongly-themed, and in some pretty interesting ways, too. They really went above and beyond with this game!

Last edited:

LoveBug566

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished it. What a game! The last boss fight was amazing and ending made me emotional. I think part of that is because I'm currently on lockdown. I'm already excited to see what the studio do next.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
One thing that kinda pissed me off was the fact that the hammer ability was used to break brittle ground. I swear I tried to break those with the hammer in the beginning but the angle must have been slightly off because it never broke... Knowing from Ori 1 that there was a ground pound ability I thought I woukd get that at some point. Never got it and actually had to look it up half an hour before I tackled the final boss ...

Not a fan of having progression blocks that look exactly the same as in the prequel but have it be handled in a completely different way in the sequel. It messed with my expectations...

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
The one you can get in Silent Forest near the dying spirit tree

The other one involves completing the optional dungeon in the SW corner of Inkwater Marsh to obtain a clue on how to open the secret area.

I've been down to the SW with the 3 chimes but no idea what to do next?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished it. What a fun ride.

I played on Normal and I think it was the EXACT right for a challenge without it being frustrating. Very creative combat and platforming mechanics.

The metroidvania of it all works really well and I usually hate when games do it for no reason. It helps that its fun as hell to just zip around.

Is it worth playing Blind Forest?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My god the sandworm in hard mode is the most difficult thing in the game by far. That "no deaths" achievement is basically going to be impossible for me.

jwc13ac

Oct 30, 2017
One thing that kinda pissed me off was the fact that the hammer ability was used to break brittle ground. I swear I tried to break those with the hammer in the beginning but the angle must have been slightly off because it never broke... Knowing from Ori 1 that there was a ground pound ability I thought I woukd get that at some point. Never got it and actually had to look it up half an hour before I tackled the final boss ...

Not a fan of having progression blocks that look exactly the same as in the prequel but have it be handled in a completely different way in the sequel. It messed with my expectations...

Exact same boat. really weird this wasn't a big upgrade.

Finally beat the game! Wow, what a good one. Satisfied with the ending! Love these two games.

I mentioned earlier in the thread about some game breaking bugs, but a big PSA, use the backup saves if you get stuck . I would have had to restart THREE times if it wasn't for that. Windows 10, RTX 2080, no overlocks or anything. Never have issues like this

I had a new glitch right before the end. As soon I hit "continue" game, ori would be falling in and endless loop on a grey screen. I could use his abilities, but it never loaded or fixed. Really odd.

even with this 200% recommended. Couldn't stop.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Dude why the fuck is mouldwood depths so fucking hard. Am I missing something here? Like I'm constantly using my arrow for light in some areas and things that should be simple plafrorming seem to have different physics. I'm in the part near the trapped wisp and I've made it kinda close but it's taking me like 50 tried to get close. Am I missing a lightning bug or something? I'm basically hopping from sack to aack and immediately lighting my arrows which gives you like 1sec of light. Is this the right way to play this section?

Seems like an insane difficulty spike. I might have died like 2 or 3 times playing specific past areas in the game and I play this and in literally dying 20 times to get thru small sections.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Finished it. What a fun ride.

I played on Normal and I think it was the EXACT right for a challenge without it being frustrating. Very creative combat and platforming mechanics.

The metroidvania of it all works really well and I usually hate when games do it for no reason. It helps that its fun as hell to just zip around.

Is it worth playing Blind Forest?

yeah you should play it. The new game basically amped up all areas of the first game but I really enjoy both. You loved WotW so you should be good with BF :)

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Dude why the fuck is mouldwood depths so fucking hard. Am I missing something here? Like I'm constantly using my arrow for light in some areas and things that should be simple plafrorming seem to have different physics. I'm in the part near the trapped wisp and I've made it kinda close but it's taking me like 50 tried to get close. Am I missing a lightning bug or something? I'm basically hopping from sack to aack and immediately lighting my arrows which gives you like 1sec of light. Is this the right way to play this section?

Seems like an insane difficulty spike. I might have died like 2 or 3 times playing specific past areas in the game and I play this and in literally dying 20 times to get thru small sections.
You are supposed to follow the firefly at all times before getting the ability to light up areas yourself. Light things up with the arrow is not the way to go.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Which are the 2 quests?

1. Into the Burrows:

2. Tree Keeper:

Why is it showing only 360p and Auto quality? Any idea? Looks like the better/shorter version of some other montages I found but I don't see any 4K option there.
Seems like the video was still processing then? The 4k version still hasn't processed by youtube as I can only see it up to 1080p 60 currently. Should be done soon I hope.
Edit - It's processed now in 4K.

Every other sequence has checkpoints.

Not this one lol

Felt good to keep getting better and finally nailing it.

I get my LB and RB confused alot
Yeah, the rush after completing it was great! Reminded me of the first game.
And yeah, I kept checking the controls for LB and RB coz sometimes the game doesn't snap to sand when you want it to (due to distance).

My god the sandworm in hard mode is the most difficult thing in the game by far. That "no deaths" achievement is basically going to be impossible for me.
Since I've only played hard, it did seem fast haha. Especially during the fall near those spikes. Even trying to dash to evade the spikes was getting me killed. At the start I thought the correct way out of those spikes was to actually take damage (since it was the quickest) lol.

Last edited:

GennadiyKorol

Lead Engineer at Moon Studios
Verified
Aug 19, 2019
??? What about Xbox One X tho? If you do something like this for PC, why not adding a simple "performance/resolution" mode on console?

Because it would make absolutely no difference for the current state of performance on X/S as both already utilize a very sophisticated DRS system. We always target 60fps at highest resolution that we can at any given moment. FPS and Responsiveness >>> Resolution for our games, always.

For PC we're working with variable hardware, we can't make 1 setting that fits all, which is why we're adding the customization options that allow people get the exact experience they want.

Last edited:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Since I've only played hard, it did seem fast haha. Especially during the fall near those spikes. Even trying to dash to evade the spikes was getting me killed. At the start I thought the correct way out of those spikes was to actually take damage (since it was the quickest) lol.
I'm guessing most people that complained about the sandworm were playing on hard. :P

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
No joke this is probably my favorite game in the past year or two easily. I just love everything about it.
I have been playing the shit out of it, have all 8 of the Spirit Shard Slots (are there more?), currently have 15 Energy Circles and 16 Health Circles.
Obviously I have been completing as many side quests as I can. Actually just did the Hand To Hand one to reveal all secrets.
Got all the wisps themselves and just fucking around on the map seeing how close I can get to 100% in every area before heading off to the end.
I am going to probably do it first thing tomorrow morning since I am off from work the next 3 days.
Seriously this game is brilliant.

The one and only negative I can say about this game is the difference in performance on the different console versions.
I know it is pretty well documented by now, but there really is a pretty big difference.

Since I have been working from home since the game has been released, I have been sneaking some playing sessions in during the day. When I have done this, I have been playing on my One Xbox S model. It is in my office so it is easy to pull off playing on it. For the most part this has been a perfectly fine experience. Of course not the best experience, but it has been fine for the most part.
I also have an XBox X, and of course that is what I would prefer to play it on all of the time, but the aforementioned sneaking sessions in at work means the S has been the console I have actually played it on more.
One sequence in particular, the escape on the Windtorn Ruins from the sand snake, was giving me some difficulty on the S. And I had not really had all that much difficulty with anything else in the game. I just could not get that sequence on the S itself.
I took a break of about 3 hours to eat, walk my dogs, etc. etc., and when I switched over to playing on the X, and I got it on my 3rd attempt.
I know it is also well documented there are some performance issues with the X itself, but I am pretty damn convinced it was the better performance on the X, affording me more precision, that allowed me to get that sequence I was having issues with on the 3rd try.
I also realize I am SUPER fortunate to be in a position to have both consoles, that is not the normal situation for most people, so I could not help but wonder is the game that much more difficult for people not playing it on the X.

If they can iron that stuff out and make performance identical on every console model, I would say this game is absolutely up there as a contender for best game of this generation. I believe it is that damn good.
I also got Doom Eternal on release day. Checked it out, Really liked what I played so far, but have not touched it again as I am obsessed with Ori & The Will of the Wisps.
Kudos to Moon. They have made one hell of a fucking game here.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
1. Into the Burrows:

2. Tree Keeper:

Seems like the video was still processing then? The 4k version still hasn't processed by youtube as I can only see it up to 1080p 60 currently. Should be done soon I hope.

Yeah, the rush after completing it was great! Reminded me of the first game.
And yeah, I kept checking the controls for LB and RB coz sometimes the game doesn't snap to sand when you want it to (due to distance).

In the Tree Keeper

Where is Tuley? It shows the map where the quest starts, but doesn't open the map when talking to Tuley. I haven't seen him in my game.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
In the Tree Keeper

Where is Tuley? It shows the map where the quest starts, but doesn't open the map when talking to Tuley. I haven't seen him in my game.
Tulley is in Wellspring Glades to the right side (above the entrance you came into the Glades the very first time from). I think once you clean the waters (and perhaps upgrade the glades once), Tulley shows up.

City 17

Oct 25, 2017
It was the only chase sequence that I died a few times (others were mostly done on 1st/2nd try) on normal, I'd imagine it'd be toughest on hard.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know about others players, but I found the chase sequences to be pretty universally bad. They were either too obvious, letting me be a mile ahead of where they were heading, or had difficult-to-parse sequences that led to many deaths until I brute forced how to proceed onto the next. Not once did I get the same thrill that the original chase sequences delivered, a deft balance of challenge and intuitive design.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
Exact same boat. really weird this wasn't a big upgrade.

Finally beat the game! Wow, what a good one. Satisfied with the ending! Love these two games.

I mentioned earlier in the thread about some game breaking bugs, but a big PSA, use the backup saves if you get stuck . I would have had to restart THREE times if it wasn't for that. Windows 10, RTX 2080, no overlocks or anything. Never have issues like this

I had a new glitch right before the end. As soon I hit "continue" game, ori would be falling in and endless loop on a grey screen. I could use his abilities, but it never loaded or fixed. Really odd.

even with this 200% recommended. Couldn't stop.

Yeah, I also had my fair share of bugs. Had the grey free falling bug as well. At one point my save game was even completely gone. After a few restarts it came back, though. Scared the shit out of me...
Other than that it was a phenomenal game.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know about others players, but I found the chase sequences to be pretty universally bad. They were either too obvious, letting me be a mile ahead of where they were heading, or had difficult-to-parse sequences that led to many deaths until I brute forced how to proceed onto the next. Not once did I get the same thrill that the original chase sequences delivered, a deft balance of challenge and intuitive design.

Eh, I just played the first game for the first time last weekend. Great game, but the chase sequences were mostly trial & error die & learn repeat progress by progress. Thankfully they were short. Same deal here. I'm not a fan of trial & error in games so the chase bits aren't a high point in either game for me.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017

Eh, the only challenging and balanced escape sequence in the original is the tree, and the sandworm chase feels a lot like that one. They're really not that hard on any difficulty (mostly just fun).

Last edited:

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
thomasmahler

Let's just say this game lived up to my expectations coming on the back of the original masterpiece, bar the technical issues.

Have your engine programmers figured out what's causing the game to drop in the teens in some areas?

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
So once the game opens up after Silent Woods and I'm tasked with finding the wisps, which location am I supposed to head to first?

The IGN guide indicates Mouldwood Depths as the first location but posts here mention that it's one of the more challenging areas that should only be visited last. Could someone advise? (Loving the game btw)

Oct 28, 2017
The sandworm chase in the Windswept Ruins took me a few tries, and was a little bit frustrating to get past, but in general I thought the chases worked really well. They somehow reminded me of the mine cart sections in Donkey Kong Country, which are way tougher than anything in Ori.

Absolutely stunning game, and one of the best platformers Ive ever played including some of Nintendo's finest 2D work. Just feels so great to play, and with interesting mechanics like the ability to burrow through sand. And for it to work so well in the game, great implementation.

Loneck

Feb 26, 2018
Even on my X the performance is awful in certain sections. Is there likely to be a patch? Might hold of if so.
Yes, check below.
Hey guys,

We're working on the patch as hard as we can but unfortunately the COVID situation isn't helping us in speeding things up. Here's hoping that the patch lands very soon this week on all platforms. The patch is going to be rather beefy and have a lot of great fixes (audio issues, achievements, progression blockers, etc) and performance improvements but I wanted to share a few things that were specifically asked on these boards.

We have added exclusive full screen mode for PC to hopefully avoid any potential stutter due to G-sync, dual monitor and other setups. We're also looking into better DX chain-swap methods that might make borderless-windowed full screen better (for those that might have had stutter issues on their setups) in a later patch with PC HDR support.

newGraphicsSettings.png

Motion blur can now be reduced or exaggerated as a percentage for those that like a nice in-between or want to have more of it.
We are also adding static resolution scaling that allows running the game at lower than native resolution for better performance, or higher resolution for super-sampling and sharper image quality if your machine can handle it on PC.
We will probably expose dynamic resolution scaling on PC in the next patch with a target framerate property to allow for less framerate variance for those cases where you are GPU bound (is is most likely the main bottleneck on PCs).

newHudOptions.png

We are also adding the ability to fully hide the in game HUD or make it dynamic, which will automatically hide the UI after a few seconds if your energy/health values have not changed, which is probably best for those that like to play the game without the HUD but do not want to go into the options to toggle it on and off all the time. This will work and be the same on PC and console versions of the game.

vibrationOptions.png

Controller vibration is now also a % allowing you to tone it down or exaggerate to your liking, so you don't have to settle for having it full power or none at all :)

Performance improvements are going to affect all platforms and primarily Xbox. It should be significantly better in most of the game.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Hey guys,

We're working on the patch as hard as we can but unfortunately the COVID situation isn't helping us in speeding things up. Here's hoping that the patch lands very soon this week on all platforms. The patch is going to be rather beefy and have a lot of great fixes (audio issues, achievements, progression blockers, etc) and performance improvements but I wanted to share a few things that were specifically asked on these boards.

We have added exclusive full screen mode for PC to hopefully avoid any potential stutter due to G-sync, dual monitor and other setups. We're also looking into better DX chain-swap methods that might make borderless-windowed full screen better (for those that might have had stutter issues on their setups) in a later patch with PC HDR support.

newGraphicsSettings.png

Motion blur can now be reduced or exaggerated as a percentage for those that like a nice in-between or want to have more of it.
We are also adding static resolution scaling that allows running the game at lower than native resolution for better performance, or higher resolution for super-sampling and sharper image quality if your machine can handle it on PC.
We will probably expose dynamic resolution scaling on PC in the next patch with a target framerate property to allow for less framerate variance for those cases where you are GPU bound (is is most likely the main bottleneck on PCs).

newHudOptions.png

We are also adding the ability to fully hide the in game HUD or make it dynamic, which will automatically hide the UI after a few seconds if your energy/health values have not changed, which is probably best for those that like to play the game without the HUD but do not want to go into the options to toggle it on and off all the time. This will work and be the same on PC and console versions of the game.

vibrationOptions.png

Controller vibration is now also a % allowing you to tone it down or exaggerate to your liking, so you don't have to settle for having it full power or none at all :)
Excited for performance improvements and really happy to see a dynamic HUD option as well. Love that we can tune vibration as well, I like my games vibration a bit on the heavier side so it's great to get the option. Doom 2016 had lots of vibration but then Eternal is super soft and barely noticeable with no punch. Wish it had this option!

Apr 19, 2018
So once the game opens up after Silent Woods and I'm tasked with finding the wisps, which location am I supposed to head to first?

The IGN guide indicates Mouldwood Depths as the first location but posts here mention that it's one of the more challenging areas that should only be visited last. Could someone advise? (Loving the game btw)

There's no real wrong order, but I would strongly recommend Baur's Reach, Mouldwood Depths, Luma Pools, and then the Windswept Wastes.

Doing Baur's Reach gets you a useful new traversal ability which makes navigating the other areas easier, while from a narrative standpoint, I feel Mouldwood is more appropriate tackling first over Luma (you'll see why). Windswept Wastes leads directly to the next objective location, hence why I would leave it for last.

Kiyoshi

Apr 4, 2018
How is Ultrawide in this game? I've been waiting for HDR on PC so I can play on my 4K TV in all its glory, but I might just play on my Ultrawide monitor instead (which has freesync too).

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Fingers crossed the patch lands today. Been dying to play this game, especially with all the praise it's getting even in its rough state.

tuta

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Loved the game. It had difficult parts (the speed trails and the beginning when you're low on health), but not game breaking ones, that you cant handle after some tries. Best advise for bosses is to try
to always stay in the air and to spam the updated star.
I never struggled once when I started using that strategy, it works with all bosses. A shame many achivements did not unlock for me and that my Xbox One X froze from time to time but no major crash.

Last edited: