• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Spent a good deal of time with the patched version now. Recording over some of my review that was already done. see you guys on the other side!

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Spent a good deal of time with the patched version now. Recording over some of my review that was already done. see you guys on the other side!

"Noice" , looking forward to it ! (you're the only one i care to listen to when it comes to reviews, got no time for BS)
It will make me wait for the end of the one day download when they dare open the *bipping* steam preload/download.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious, do developers care about players changing their system settings to play the game earlier? Just noticed there are some devs in this thread 👀

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in boys

HbVFLNl.png

Last edited:

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, how are some people in. I switched my Windows 10 region to NZ and it says I still got an hour to go before unlock.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah wow, the gifs really drive home how huge of a leap this is visually over the first game. Incredible!

Nbz

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Will there be another patch I need to download, or was the day 1 patch included with the pre-load?

EDIT: This is for PC game pass btw

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Love gifs, can we add some to Page 1 in the OT? :D

Already on it, just waiting for the floodgates to open haha.

Yeah wow, the gifs really drive home how huge of a leap this is visually over the first game. Incredible!

They really do, I kept trying to work this one into the thread but it being a boss design and all I figured that shouldn't be front and center:
MajorScientificAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I can't play this until Thursday and it sucks >.<

At least I can listen to the beautiful OST :'|

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait this comes out Wednesday and not the typical Tuesday release?

whyyyyyyy?