• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am super looking forward to this game, but at the same time I'm remember all the sweaty hours I spent trying to get past the "chase" scenes in the first game and not looking forward to it lol

Apr 19, 2018
Congrats to Moon Studios!

Any chance that art book will be sold separately at any point?

3616406-ori-collectors-edition.jpg

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on going Gold!

Since this is the latest thread I figured I'd ask here... are there any plans for a full-size standalone art book for this game?

I have the collector's edition pre-ordered mainly for the steebook and artbook (I already have Game Pass), but I'd prefer a full-size book.

Apr 19, 2018
Since this is the latest thread I figured I'd ask here... are there any plans for a full-size standalone art book for this game?

I have the collector's edition pre-ordered mainly for the steebook and artbook (I already have Game Pass), but I'd prefer a full-size book.

A full-size art book encompassing both the Blind Forest and Will of the Wisps would be incredible.

maty

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
For some reason the game is priced 40€ (399 NOK) in Norway on Steam and the MS store, while it's 30€ everywhere else. Pricing error? This has been a common theme with MS published games lately. They seem to convert the Euro way higher than everyone else. 1 Euro = 10 NOK.

Would like to actually buy it, but this semi-shady practice from a publisher makes me want to pick up the Game Pass version until there's a sale.

In Argentina, the game is priced AR$1.999 (US$33.2), almost like Doom Eternal AR$2149 (US$35.6). In fact I see several countries from South America with prices above the US price as well. :(

It's a shame Microsoft does not offer good regional pricing on new releases compared to other publishers.

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
I just finished replaying the first game (3rd or 4th time i think).

I wish it was March already. One of the games i'm most looking forward to. I can't wait.