• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They freaking got me to spend what I did on a Collector's Edition when I already bought Will of the Wisps XBone Collector's Edition this March

But LOOK AT THE THING

I just hope iam8bit doesn't live up to what I've heard is a terrible experience :|

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
How is this compared to Blind Forest? Because that game has some infuriating sections and platforming that demands highly of you with slippy controls. Is it like that?

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Whoa. Seriously wasn't expecting them to get this performing well on Switch at all.

Negatorous

Jul 14, 2018
My backlog is tremendous, I have a real problem when it comes to buying games. I need help.. But I love rewarding the developers who support Nintendo consoles.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
You sly bastards, here I am foaming at the mouth for my digital copy of Mario Collection to unlock and then with this shadow drop...ooh, it's gonna be tough to finish this before I get lost in Sunshine's world

JetBlackPanda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
thank you Moon! although I talked my wife into a Series S so she could play will. its going to be a little harder to now :)

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This has definitely been one of the hardest things we've ever done but I'm very happy to have you all play it so soon! We're targeting 900p / 720p.

Here's a capture of one of the more intense sequences straight from the Switch in Docked mode:
www.youtube.com

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Desert Escape running on Nintendo Switch at 60fps

We are extremely excited to have announced and released Ori and the Will of the Wisps for the Nintendo Switch today! Our team have poured their hearts and so...

SORCERY !

What kind of dark arts have your people dabbled to manage such results ?

Dec 2, 2017
EiIDVnjUYAI_U9v

excite

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
I haven't even cleared it on Xbox yet.

Will buy later today.

My wife will be thrilled.

edit: oh, it's out now? Will buy now then!!...and done. Never bought anything so fast since the Shenmue III Kickstarter.

thomasmahler, I thank you and everyone else involved with this beautiful project from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:

Rocket786

Oct 27, 2017
This is my favorite Metroidvania that isn't a Metroid game.

The platforming is a bliss and I love the creativity the devs infused the game with. Also, play Will of the Wisps on hard. The bosses present a good challenge and test the skills you've gained by that point. Overall, an amazing game that needs to be played by all Metroidvania fans.

Robo

Oct 27, 2017
Already downloading. What a shadowdrop, I didn't expect this game to hit the Switch for a while!

Edit: And thanks Moon Studios for working hard to make it happen! The first game was a visual treat for the eyes and the framerate was silky smooth. Awesome to see y'all deliver on that front again.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
The fact it doesn't seem to have Xbox achievements is a bummer. I guess it saves me $30 at least.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if it runs better on switch that xbox one S....

ill double dip later , its too recent in my mind

Battle Born

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the best birthday presents someone can get. I can't wait to dive into this gorgeous game.

Oct 25, 2017
I was crossing my fingers for this, but didn't want to count on it given the recency of the release and how players on other platforms kept telling me what a performance hog it supposedly was already.

60fps just goes above and beyond. Deservedly the showcase closer. All of a sudden, both my schedule and SD card storage look crunched.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ori's so good. It looks really stunning in HDR, too, if you have it on another console.

JetBlackPanda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Playing right now on my Switch Lite and its beautiful and runs amazing! thomasmahler thank you!! you guys are running one hell of a studio!! sharing the love!!

cant wait for my wifes face when she turns our family switch on later and its ready to go!!

Yahabane

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
Microsoft is the best for blessing other platforms with such great metroidvanias. They didn't have to port it, but they did. I'll wait for the physical edition because I want to collect it! I need a box sitting on my shelf!

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This reveal is the kick up the lazy ass I needed to finish the first one. Will buy this as soon as I do!