• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21326

User requested account closure.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
cb1768b3c67dd23fe1152e9fa526e8a173e348ca.jpeg
was 169 for me with shipping. Still bought, so hyped for this game :D

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
I'm usually not one for 2D platformers, but this game was a masterpiece. Beautiful graphics and soundtrack. Challenging and unique zones that keep mixing things up. Great design in how you're slowly able to unlock and reach all the different parts of the map. Wonderful "escape" set pieces.

One of the best XGS games of the generation, glad to see Switch owners get to enjoy it!

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
haven't even finished the first one yet but I can't resist impulse buying a good shadow drop

GennadiyKorol

Lead Engineer at Moon Studios
Verified
Aug 19, 2019
This has definitely been one of the hardest things we've ever done but I'm very happy to have you all play it so soon! We're targeting 900p / 720p.

Here's a capture of one of the more intense sequences straight from the Switch in Docked mode:
www.youtube.com

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Desert Escape running on Nintendo Switch at 60fps

We are extremely excited to have announced and released Ori and the Will of the Wisps for the Nintendo Switch today! Our team have poured their hearts and so...

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This has definitely been one of the hardest things we've ever done but I'm very happy to have you all play it so soon! We're targeting 900p / 720p.

Here's a capture of one of the more intense sequences straight from the Switch in Docked mode:
www.youtube.com

We are extremely excited to have announced and released Ori and the Will of the Wisps for the Nintendo Switch today! Our team have poured their hearts and so...
Our tech team has been optimizing the hell out of it for almost half a year - and yes, it's 60fps and it's glorious! :)
thank you for bringing the game to switch!

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
It's absolutely incredible. It might be my favorite Metroid-like since Super Metroid, which is my favorite game of all time.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Moon, i hope you're happy. You just made me open the wallet not even 24 hours after i preordered the PS5. The Mrs. will give me *the look*. ._.

^^

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Still need to get round to this. Probably try on gamepass when the time comes but it's a nice option to have

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018

www.youtube.com

Wow, extremely impressive, congratulations !

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

That's great! 720p 60fps in handheld means I'm getting it today. Great work!

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

www.youtube.com

I was already sold on this before. Now you're just being cruel making us wait!

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017

www.youtube.com

My word. Glorious. Such an incredible job porting these games to Switch. Now I'm in the UK and need the collectors edition lol any way without importing? Will the standard retail editions come to Europe?

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

Congrats for your hard work ;)

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

www.youtube.com

Jesus Christ, how many sheep have you sacrificed for this???

Congrats, I really wasn't expecting this to happen.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

tenor.gif

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017

www.youtube.com

Showcasing the area where I multiple times cried my eyes out hah, great stuff! =)

I'll be getting the collectors version of this one.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

Can you unlock Xbox love achievements on Switch like in the first title?

Oct 25, 2017
La Résistance Country

www.youtube.com

Performance looks great! Happy with the resolution too.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

Holy shit, looks incredible. Amazing job and thank you!