• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Available later today. Play this game if you haven't people. Easy GOTY contender.

Today is a hugely exciting day for all of us at Moon as we get to finally reveal AND release Ori And The Will Of The Wisps on the Nintendo Switch. This port has been done in-house, it's been a passion project for us and we can't wait for all of you to get your hands on it and play Ori at 60FPS on the go!

We are also very excited to announce the Ori Limited Collectors Edition. The Collectors Edition will be available for Xbox, PC and Switch and will be shipping in December.

900p/60fps Docked
720p/60fps Handheld

Last edited:

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
That looked rough, I wonder what the framerate is. The game is much more demanding than the first.

Oct 26, 2017
THIS FUCKING SOON!?

I didn't think we'd see this until next year the earliest. Props to Microsoft. AND finally retail releases! iam8bit is a curious choice. Hope this lands in stores in Canada.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible! I've been thirsting to play this game (loved the first one; don't have an Xbox anymore)! :]

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I knew I shouldn't have got this on PC! It's okay tho I woulda played it mostly handheld on switch and missed out on how great the music sounds on my sound system, it's for the best.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty shocked Microsoft was willing to let this come over to Switch so fast like that.

Ori 1 on Switch was like, four years after the fact. Ori 2 on the other hand was already released for Xbox/PC earlier this year, and it's already no longer MS exclusive lol

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
What the fuck?! TODAY? That is so good! If you loved the first one don't hesitate, it's amazing.

EDIT: That collectors edition is so sweet

badabeezy

Oct 27, 2017
AAAAAAAHHHHH. I only have a Switch at this point, but planning on getting a Series X at launch and this was the first game I was going to play. I don't know if I will be able to hold out.

Strandr

Oct 12, 2019
That's a GORGEOUS collectors edition

And yeah seconding everyone saying it's GOTY quality, so amazing
First was good, this one is head and shoulders above it