• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i'm so excited for this. unfortunately it's coming out on the same day as DQ11 and i want to give it the attention it deserves, so i'm gonna have to play it later.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Looks amazing! I was seriously considering a Xbox 1 purchase for just this and MCC so it's awesome it's coming to Switch

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
This is crazy, can't believe the two best games of the generation are now on the same console! First BOTW and now Ori!

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
That looks incredible!

What a glorious time for gaming. Ori coming to Switch, Lugui's Mansion 3 implementing achievements and potentially coming to Xbox.

The times they are a changin'

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That looks incredible!

What a glorious time for gaming. Ori coming to Switch, Lugui's Mansion 3 implementing achievements and potentially coming to Xbox.

The times they are a changin'
que?
luigi's mansion has in game achievements. like arms, mario odyssey, hollow knight, etc.

I wonder if the sequel is being released on the Switch too?
if it does, it'll be a while after release on xbo/pc. and since it looks like a much more demanding game i wouldn't be surprised if it comes to switch 2.

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Where are you getting that from?
C50orLHWAAAALeI.jpg

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Glad Switch gamers get to enjoy this beautiful masterpiece. I've already recommended it to a bunch of friends.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Looks fantastic, as Ori should!

I wonder if the sequel is being released on the Switch too?

Right now Microsoft is saying Will of the Wisps is exclusive for its launch.

Who knows what'll happen down the road though.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, was a bitch to get it to feel like butter, but it really is buttery now. And yeah, 60fps all the way - Hopefully the Digital Foundry guys will look at the port and confirm :)
Thanks for putting in the work to get this port up to snuff for the Switch. I'm sure the sales will reflect that it was all worth it, if other great indie ports like Hollow Night and Cuphead are any indication.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
I don't own a Switch. But I will by the time this comes out. It shall be mine.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. The developers did a great job. I'll be waiting for a physical release though.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
It looks fantastic, definitely going for the double dip. This is an essential game, can't wait for more people to play it.

Fintendo

Jun 5, 2019
Yup, was a bitch to get it to feel like butter, but it really is buttery now. And yeah, 60fps all the way - Hopefully the Digital Foundry guys will look at the port and confirm :)
Thank you for the hard work for the making the experience as good as possible for more platforms! Definitely supporting this day 1!

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thanks for putting in the effort to make such a high quality port. can't wait to play it :)
i'm sure, like cuphead, it's going to be a massive success on switch.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
So how long of a game is this? I'm buying it regardless, just wondering if its more of a Hollow Knight experience or Bloodstained (as far an length goes).

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
So glad more people get to play this. I hope the sequel gets a Switch release too.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
I've heard rumors that the devs at Moon Studios are actually wizards as well as being incredibly good looking. Can anyone confirm this?

Gibbs

Oct 25, 2017
West Virginia
Had such a fantastic time playing this on Xbox. I purchased the original, then bought the upgrade to the definitive edition and completed the game a second time. Switch owners are in for a treat!