• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
They should have coined it "freedom distancing" so we could avoid all this stupidity.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of half expecting them to unveil his face on rushmore that they secretly carved and glued onto the original

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
If people at our protests have to get the corona I guess it's only fair that they do too.

But seriously this wave is gonna be bad

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
It legitimately fucking rules that Joe Biden and his rotting sponge brain are going to win in a landslide because Donald Trump is going to get half his base killed by COVID 19 before November.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Bunker Baby is out here trying to compete with George Floyd crowds. Can you even imagine.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we have much evidence of outdoor spread being a problem?

fox2now.com

No new reported cases of coronavirus connected to parties at Lake of the Ozarks

CAMDEN COUNTY, Mo. – It’s been nearly two week since scenes of crowded pool parties at the Lake of the Ozarks surfaced, and Missouri’s top health official says there have been no new reported…

If there wasn't a breakout at those pool parties with a known carrier present, I'm not sure how dangerous outdoor get togethers are, even crowded ones.