• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Organic vs mechanical

• Organic

Votes: 474 44.8%
  • Mechanical

Votes: 585 55.2%

• Total voters

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
I prefer the organic style because the mechanical style just makes me wonder why Peter isn't as rich as Stark.

Not to mention if it's mechanical Stark would probably just reverse-engineer that shit and add it to his suit, making Spidey pretty redundant

This has happened. Hell not just Stark

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
You know Spiderman can still run out of web with organic, even lose his powers....you know like literally what happened in Spiderman 2 where his mindset and stress was tied to his powers. In addition to that you could easily write in that Peter needs enough food/energy whatever to keep up his web reserves so he could potentially run out in a high stakes fight where he's spending too much energy.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
The biggest reason I like Mechanical is he makes different webs for different situation. Acid webs, electric webs, Web parachute, Web shields etc. Organic takes away the main reason he uses mechanical.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
I'm cool with organic webshooters as long as he is mutating into some kind of spider/human hybrid. If he's going to continue to look like a normal human it makes no sense why that'd be his only obvious mutation. Also his webs should excrete from his ass area.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
I'm cool with organic webshooters as long as he is mutating into some kind of spider/human hybrid. If he's going to continue to look like a normal human it makes no sense why that'd be his only obvious mutation. Also his webs should excrete from his ass area.
latest

hillzagold

Jan 12, 2019
I don't think the story of Peter Spider, The Amazing Spider-Spider would have done quite so well. The mechanical webs show his human side, as much as his fixation on great responsibility.