• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
so i ordered food. fell asleep cause i drank a lot. same delivery driver for second order. do i ask what happened to my last order? wait. he knows since same name and address.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
How do you know it's the same driver if you were asleep the first time?
tenor.gif

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
just pretend like you just moved in and the previous order was definitely not you

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I don't understand this, didn't you check the "leave at door" option? You should have woken up to find cold food outside the door.

Does your service not offer that in the pandemic?

OP
OP
subpar spatula

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand this, didn't you check the "leave at door" option? You should have woken up to find cold food outside the door.

Does your service not offer that in the pandemic?
no. they call. i woke up to a missed call and a survey for how they did. i said mcdonalds did well.

WE IN GAMING HANGOUTS NOW

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OP you drank so much you even got the mods drunk

Pay no attention to the people behind the curtain! >_>

Perhaps because of the difficulties delivery folks always have, I'm too paranoid to do anything while waiting for my food. So I don't think I could fall asleep until I got it no matter what.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
when i get drunk i just eat chips or crackers

i never want to inconvenience others, even when drunkfucked out of my mind

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
So now that this thread was delivered to the wrong forum twice, what other food-delivery-trope do we need to check off? Was anyone naked while opening this thread for the first time by chance?

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
You slept through the sound of knocking or a door bell?
My driver recently called to ask me to come down to the street to get my pizza (to which I said fuck that, I'm in my underwear and it's raining), maybe the guy also didn't even make it to the door

i keep my phone on silent because cretins call me a lot. and my mother calls me too.
rookie mistake, you gotta turn it waaaay up because you tend to fall asleep after ordering. I speak from experience

AJUK

May 28, 2019
I missed my food delivery once as I was drunk and tired. I woke up to missed calls at 6am, I opened the front door and there was my kebab and chips, I heated it up and ate it all, then went to bed, woke up a few hours later and felt pretty decent considering.