• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
fluffydelusions
Oct 25, 2017
The reddit photoshop battle has some good ones
V9hVpOu.png

HwVChP8.jpg

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also, remember back when conservatives loved to go around accusing democrats like John Kerry of being "metrosexual" (their transparently dog-whistling attempts to question their masculinity), because of the supposed steps they took out of concern for their physical appearance? But now Trump is apparently some paragon of manliness.
I only ever heard conservative people talk about metrosexuality, I always thought it was the weirdest most backwards way of viewing natural variations in gender.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I appreciate that smirk.

*shouting over helicopter* "Mr. Trump, what is the secret to your roguish good looks?!"

Trump to camera - "I'll never tell.😏"

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Yo this is parody right? Like this photographer works for whitehouse.com instead of whitehouse.gov but the administration is stupid?!

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
thank you for setting the record straight
No problem, man! I aim to serve the people

Yes really man. Shitting on the 🥕 is right below climate change advocacy as one of the Great Causes of Our Time. We really need to do it in a clear and specific way. As a young person from another country, it took me a second to parse the humour in the original tweet when I only saw 'spaghetti' and 'meatballs', before I could correct it to an American POV, where I now have to assume that 'spaghetti' and also 'meatballs' seem to be the same, or always include, tomato sauce

I have been called a bit of a 'dumb-dumb' before tho, so my opinion is to be taken with a grain of salt and a healthy dose of smarts to counteract the dumb
Well technically it's not the spaghetti. It's the tomato sauce.
Right on! My man keeping up the good fight 🐱‍💻🦾

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
While looking this up I found that there was also another photo of him displaying similar poorly applied makeup, but this one being posted by a GOP Rep. I don't recall it if made the rounds here back then.

www.snopes.com

Is This an Authentic Photograph of President Trump?

A photograph of Trump, posted online by a Republican congressman, prompted much speculation about the president's skincare regimen.