• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How much pulp you cowards

• None

Votes: 62 27.0%
  • Some

Votes: 74 32.2%
  • Lots

Votes: 80 34.8%
  • Juice is bad for you and you’re going to die

Votes: 14 6.1%

• Total voters

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
What's your juice? Sound off on the comments below. Don't forget to subscribe to the thread so you can be keep up to date on your fellow posters' juicing preference.

I'm a Some Pulp guy myself. Nothing like some pulpy OJ to start me mornings before I cry on my way to work. Stay blessed.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pulp is nasty. You might as well go eat a fucking orange instead.

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
Pulp is great.

I voted "juice is bad for you and you're going to die" though, because juice is bad for you and you're going to die.

baggage

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind pulp when it's freshly squeezed but when you have pulp that was added in post production I don't get why you'd want that

OP
OP
BubbaKrumpz

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area

juice is bad for you. Drink Coca-Cola.

There's a cinnamon coke out right now. It's not very good imo but at least it doesn't taste like Dr. Pepper. So like Death Stranding, I only award it points for being different and nothing more.

Edit: surprised there's a good amount of people here who enjoy it extra pulpy. Not my go to OJ, but I fuck with it.

i guess I'll ask what yall preferred brand is as well.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
If I could I would order Pulp Orange juice in a restaurant. Most of the time they don't have an option. Always down for the pulp.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Smooth brains in here wanting smooth juice.

If I didn't want pulp, I wouldn't be drinking orange juice.

Leynos

Oct 27, 2017
Pulp is great.

I voted "juice is bad for you and you're going to die" though, because juice is bad for you and you're going to die.

This is my stance. I prefer to eat my fruit with all of the fiber, and whatnot instead of flavored sugar water but if I have to drink it, I want it pulpy as hell. Give me that texture.

Oct 25, 2017
OJ gives me excruciating acid reflux as an adult, but when I was a kid, before my body betrayed me, I preferred some pulp.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
Give me all the pulp. I want my orange juice thick like a smoothie with pulp. I want my orange juice pulpier than every 1940's detective movie put together.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Juice is not a really good food, it has lots of sugar ( even if it's natural ) is always better to have a piece of fruit instead of juice.

So my option is the last one in the poll.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
I personnally don't care but my my kids hate pulp in the Juice...
That said, best Juice is obviously freshly pressed juice, nothing tops that, shame that I usually don't have time and/or will to do it...

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Useless. Bet you fuck with your socks on too.

y'all be acting like you gotta chew it like bamboo

I have cold hands and feet, so socks AND gloves, maigai. It's called being a considerate sexual companion.

Secondly, no amount of chewing or tongue-work to cut through any amount of fibrous goop is acceptable. If want to eat an orange, I'll eat one. When i want to drink one, i want it smoov.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
I have cold hands and feet, so socks AND gloves, maigai. It's called being a considerate sexual companion.

Secondly, no amount of chewing or tongue-work to cut through any amount of fibrous goop is acceptable. If want to eat an orange, I'll eat one. When i want to drink one, i want it smoov.

All you had to say was you had weak tongue game.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Just as Nata de Coco Yogurt Taste is obviously way better than Calpis, orange juice with pulp is way better than OJ without it.