• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will fook me, apparently someone leaked episode 3 on freefolk. I dont know whats real anymore. Here it is, if you want to read.
senjmxoacct21.jpg
for new pag

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Not just that one. Another leaker that posted almost the same info says that
Dany dies in Kingslanding. HBO is going to be massacred if that one ends up being true.

Do it D&D.

The Internet is going to be a fun place the next few weeks if those two deaths in particular are true.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If that death happens, then the next series will stand no chance. People will boycott and D&D/ Martin would get death threats for as long as they live. I'm leaning towards it not being real just based on that alone lol. But still, two leakers gave out nearly the same info and one of their post got removed for copyright or (something like that). So who knows. Scary times haha.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If that death happens, then the next series will stand no chance. People will boycott and D&D/ Martin would get death threats for as long as they live. I'm leaning towards it not being real just based on that alone lol. But still, two leakers gave out nearly the same info and one of their post got removed for copyright or (something like that). So who knows. Scary times haha.

Why would they blame D&D and not GRRM?

sasnak

Dec 4, 2018
Wait I'm confused. Friki is saying Gendry will play a big role but then says he will die in episode 3? Or are those separate leaks?

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017

No way. Season 5 didn't doom the show. This definitely won't.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait I'm confused. Friki is saying Gendry will play a big role but then says he will die in episode 3? Or are those separate leaks?
Two new leakers ( one of which got his post removed. Posted above) leaked info about episode 3. One of them also says that she dies in KL. Friki tweeted that Gendry plays a big role and that he makes a weapon to kill the NK. The first two leakers say Gendry dies in ep 3. It seems the new leaks contradict Frikis info. But, someone on reddit mentioned that even if gendry dies, he would be resurrected by Beric with the kiss of life ( or whatever its called). So a ctually Frikis info could still be right. So thats where everything stands right now.

Oh yeah, someone supposedly leaked the episode names and descriptions too. It's on the previous page.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not reading the ep3 leak but someone said Cersei sends her army to Winterfell that episode which I find bullshit and should invalidate that leak, lol.

Also guessing "Winterfell" as the title is extremely easy, actually tons of people guessed that. Is there confirmation they guessed the first runtime correctly? Because working runtimes have been out for a while.

Diya

Oct 27, 2017
Underworld

Didn't Frikidoktor confirm that Dany and Jon would make it to the end? Either way I hope that if Dany dies it's a gut wrenching and sad moment with everyone crying (including the dragons). I expected that she would die eventually but I just hope the character gets a good send off 😢.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Either way, if any of the leaks are right, its gonna make this video even more hilarious:

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does Dany dying doom the show? Huh?
It's gonna piss a ton of people off and I think it would hurt the new series. Imagine following this iconic character journey and all the setting up they did, just to see her die in the last episode. The casuals would lose it. Think Star wars TLJ except 100 times worse.

Dec 2, 2017
I don't see why Dany dying would make people mad?
On freefolk. It is Jon'/Dany and Arya/Gendry shipping central. A lot of people there get really mad if you say something negative about either Daenerys or Jon and they believe that everyone else (the press and some of the writers for GoT) is staging some sort of smear campaign against Daenerys.

Friki never confirmed that Jon and Daenerys will be alive by the end of episode six. He said he believes it but made it clear, that this is just his opinion and not one of his "predictions". He is more certain about Jon though.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
On freefolk. It is Jon'/Dany and Arya/Gendry shipping central. A lot of people there get really mad if you say something negative about either Daenerys or Jon and they believe that everyone else (the press and some of the writers for GoT) is staging some sort of smear campaign against Daenerys.

Friki never confirmed that Jon and Daenerys will be alive by the end of episode six. He said he believes it but made it clear, that this is just his opinion and not one of his "predictions". He is more certain about Jon though.
Freefolk is trash now filled with memes. Used to be a good place to discuss spoilers and theories.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand - is there a cross over audience between Sesame Street and GOT? Who are these terrible parents that let their kids watch GOT 😱🤣
The key to Sesame Street's continued success isn't just that they make great kids programming, but that they also include jokes for the parents who grew up on Sesame Street and now have kids of their own. For example:

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
It's gonna piss a ton of people off and I think it would hurt the new series. Imagine following this iconic character journey and all the setting up they did, just to see her die in the last episode. The casuals would lose it. Think Star wars TLJ except 100 times worse.

Eh. A lot of fans kind of expect it and fans have been conditioned for gut-wrenching deaths. That's the series' claim to fame.

I mean it's not like there's ever going to be a sequel to this story.

JJdubbs77

Banned
Apr 20, 2019

Nah if the first season taught us anything it's that iconic heroic characters are demoralized and then killed off.

This clearly isn't a hero's journey type of an uplifting story.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
I'm not sure why a villain dying would be so shocking that it would turn people off of the show...

And if people don't think that character is a villain, what show have they been watching these past few years?

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not sure why a villain dying would be so shocking that it would turn people off of the show...

And if people don't think that character is a villain, what show have they been watching these past few years?

Think what you want about Daenerys but she clearly isn't portrayed as a villain in GoT. There's a difference between your personal moral barometer and a show's portrayal of hero/villain. And obviously amongst the casual GoT community Daenerys is one of the most popular characters.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
After reading the Targaryen section of "A World of Ice and Fire" again I am becoming more and more convinced Dany is not good for the 7 kingdoms. Its all circumstantial evidence, but there is just too much for it to be coincidence in my mind.

Apr 19, 2018
Think what you want about Daenerys but she clearly isn't portrayed as a villain in GoT. There's a difference between your personal moral barometer and a show's portrayal of hero/villain. And obviously amongst the casual GoT community Daenerys is one of the most popular characters.

Gotta agree here. If my casual-watching family and co-workers are any indication, they are going to be extremely upset if Dany bites it. They all love her.

Z'ard

Mar 5, 2019
Ukraine
Nah, Daenerys is the only one who deserves this throne. If she dies I'm going to buy the books and burn them. But I'm ok with Dany+Jon.

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017

I'm not so sure, last episode made sure to remind you through Sam she may not be all she's cracked up to be.

There's even some doubt in Jon's mind now.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nah, Daenerys is the only one who deserves this throne. If she dies I'm going to buy the books and burn them. But I'm ok with Dany+Jon.

Nah there are others who would be good on the throne other than Dany. Meanwhile Dany had nothing issues in Mereen and showed that she could not handle them very well.

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not so sure, last episode made sure to remind you through Sam she may not be all she's cracked up to be.

There's even some doubt in Jon's mind now.

I'm not saying that her character is "good" (which is a silly dichotomy to abide by in a show like this), but she's clearly not a villain in the show. Some people just can't control their Dany-hatred enough to be level-headed about that.

Also, screw Sam's family they were assholes and the Tarlys were responsible for many deaths due to their betrayal of the Tyrells. In the GoT world toasting them really isn't anything to bat an eye at.

SunnyD

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not saying that her character is "good" (which is a silly dichotomy to abide by in a show like this), but she's clearly not a villain in the show. Some people just can't control their Dany-hatred enough to be level-headed about that.

Also, screw Sam's family they were assholes and the Tarlys were responsible for many deaths due to their betrayal of the Tyrells. In the GoT world toasting them really isn't anything to bat an eye at.

Edit: I also don't support Dany for the throne, btw. But she'd be a fine choice.
Edit 2: Wow it's late and I'm dumb I'm going to bed.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Sam's dad? Yeah fuck him.

His brother? No. His brother was a good person.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Fair enough he didn't deserve to die but he fought with his father and chose to die by his side. I don't condone Daenerys choice but I also don't think it was especially heinous.
Why burn them alive tho. Obv that's gonna be a red flag after her dad. She even knows what her dad did to the starks

Status
Not open for further replies.